What's new

Who will be next Finance Minister (FM) of Pakistan?

Giving Pakistan economy situation its not an job for any ordinary person only Wali Allah(saint) can do some good.No point whom u hired if u not giving him power listen to him no one can do anything .More imp for me next name suggested by whom from which circle his name would be suggested?will give us idea who is going to control in future @Mangus Ortus Novem

What about Dr Manmohan Singh. He is free at the moment. And he is used to working under non Indians .........
Like I said, it shouldn't matter who he is as long as he knows what he is doing.

I bet someone from PDF with an economics degree could do a better job....
One from PDF will do better job he will have us as his advisors
Free of charge
24 x 7
Instant solution to heavy question
We do provide E services as well
Solutions can be sent in form of mail , sms , whtsapp VM , our advisors can help you in any matter be it marriage not working ? Plane cant fly ? Economy going in drain ?
We are here to help you.
We also send Encrypted VM so naughty eyes dont hear your dirty deeds

And best part its free free freeeèeeeee

Why you Indians hate him so much ?????? Is because he is Sikh ??? I wished we had person like him PM of Pakistan instead of Nora or Pee pee pee...….
A person who can openly say that he allowed the most blatant corruption as PM due to coalition compulsions,, gets only derision and contempt. He tolerated so many insults from the gandhi family and has never spoken up. He coveted the PMs chair and sold his soul. He is hardly a sikh.

Who will be next Finance Minister (FM) of Pakistan?

After Prime Minister of Pakistan, the most difficult task is to be an effective Finance Minister of Pakistan. After Asad Umar kicked out from Cabinet and as FM role. Pakistan is looking for a new Finance Minister who could transform Pakistan Economy and Finances into a success from repeated failures.

It is not the person, but the policies that are important. Will the next person be more of the same or different? And if so, in what ways?

Giving Pakistan economy situation its not an job for any ordinary person only Wali Allah(saint) can do some good.No point whom u hired if u not giving him power listen to him no one can do anything .More imp for me next name suggested by whom from which circle his name would be suggested?will give us idea who is going to control in future @Mangus Ortus Novem
Bro , people will still do talk shows with Mushi Dar in Pakistan on Pakistani economy …… The main culprit for destruction of Pakistani economy since 90s ……….
No wali can work in such a country and environment where every day 7 to 11 people without any degree or experience start talking on Finance and Finance ministry..... I don't hire such people to work for me in my business , but they will lecture whole nation.....
Currently We are under control of different Mafias (oil , sugar , wheat , rice , Gas , importer , stock market , bankers , etc..) …..
First we have to break these mafias …. then any betterment will come..

new FM hmmmmm I think I think I think , it will be one who left PMLn and was close to NS, :flame::flame::yay:

A person who can openly say that he allowed the most blatant corruption as PM due to coalition compulsions,, gets only derision and contempt. He tolerated so many insults from the gandhi family and has never spoken up. He coveted the PMs chair and sold his soul. He is hardly a sikh.
That's it ????????????????? No economical reasons ???? look where he brings indain economy ??????

My dear Pak,

It is irrelevant who will be the face.

What this resignation means is the end of IK gov. Agenda will be set by IMF/FATF/WB and GoP will be just implementing agency.

This is how it is. 'Reforms' are not going to happen for good of State or People.

The best thing left for IK is to dissolve assemblies and let the professionals take over. 2 to 3 years of professional management and then again the same parasite politicos can come in to make money...

Or IK can dissolve assemblies and call in a refrendum. It is ego vs. National Interest.

Therefore, name/face is irrelevant. Gov is mortaly wounded...by sticking to power it would only loose any future prospects.

What says you?

What this resignation means is the end of IK gov. Agenda will be set by IMF/FATF/WB and GoP will be just implementing agency.

Let us wait and see what PMIK decides how to proceed first. I hope the government completes its present term in office successfully.

That's it ????????????????? No economical reasons ???? look where he brings indain economy ??????
In 1991 when he was finance minister, he implemented the imf Road map and changed india's financial system.
But India was fortunate that in 2000 the y2k bug preparation exhibited indias strength as a low cost coding country. Now from 0 exports in 90s to 100 b usd exports in software and services took place while vajpayee and then he was PM. Our governments role was that they did not Interfere with private enterprise and screw up the IT revolution in India. Now this hard foreign exchange basically changed our fortunes. Our government policies are still lousy though not as bad as in the 90s during the license raj.
Remember when he had a strong PM taking the heat , narshima rao, he was successful. But when he was PM he was a disaster. Total cronyism took place and now modi is trying to clean up the bad loans.

In 1991 when he was finance minister, he implemented the imf Road map and changed india's financial system.
But India was fortunate that in 2000 the y2k bug preparation exhibited indias strength as a low cost coding country. Now from 0 exports in 90s to 100 b usd exports in software and services took place while vajpayee and then he was PM. Our governments role was that they did not Interfere with private enterprise and screw up the IT revolution in India. Now this hard foreign exchange basically changed our fortunes. Our government policies are still lousy though not as bad as in the 90s during the license raj.
Remember when he had a strong PM taking the heat , narshima rao, he was successful. But when he was PM he was a disaster. Total cronyism took place and now modi is trying to clean up the bad loans.
In the end , he was successful...….. because of him , indian economy is what it is now …… At least give him the credit properly …….

Back
Top Bottom