What's new

WHO WAS BEHIND LAHORE 3/3 Terror Attacks

And from where they got money and 1000kg explosive??

From our friends in RAW, hiding in those consulates in Afghanistan. I really hope that ISI finally wakes up and gives them a mun tor jawab :angry:. Never in my life have i been this angry but it really rejuvenates my patriotism :pakistan:

From our friends in RAW, hiding in those consulates in Afghanistan. I really hope that ISI finally wakes up and gives them a mun tor jawab :angry:. Never in my life have i been this angry but it really rejuvenates my patriotism :pakistan:

Dude ISI is full aware and its the best intel of the world, but GoP is US agent and US and all western countries are against ISI, they fear from ISI, so present govt is blocking the funds of ISI to keep US happy, all indian always talk to increase the operations of there RAW, and pak politicians says we should reduce the operations of ISI!! WTF!!
Parvez Musharraf was the best for growth of ISI!!

ISI Zindabad!!:pakistan:

My guess is that some non-state actors from Pakistan have participated in this attack to create rift between India-pakistan-SL.

well so far no one is sure who was behind the attacks and also its too early to make any claims. later if someone else is found involved then we will gettin embarassed. however the only thing which hurts me is how indian leadership is behaving. instead of condemning the attacks they are targetin pakistan. then our indian friends argue that y do we hate india. atleast every single pakistani condemned 26/11 while some also took out rallies as well to condemn it. if indians cant say anything gud then atleast they should stay quiet....

WHO WAS BEHIND LAHORE 3/3 Terror Attacks??

I have one theory like every one here does...
Here it goes like this...
guys its clearly done by LET or jaish group who did 26/11 in mumbai backed by ISI & pakistan army.

Now the question is why ISI would archestrate this attack at cost the image of pakistan??

well, my theory is simple, its to defame the civilian govt & prove to the world their gross inefficiency in running a volatile nuclear state like pakistan.
Ur Army surely hates india ,but in current cicumstances hate ur civilian politicians like no one else.If one consider how one military dictator like Gen musharraf was ousted from power ,i think some section among the top brass of the pak army holds deep sitted grudge aganist ur politicians.

Now its whether its military men or civilian politians ,every body loves power and no one easily renounces it.

If u have noticed there have been far more terrorists attacks in pakistan during this civilian rule than Gen musharraf times.why??

Its because ur military guys wants create an atmosphere in pakistan that pakistani public & even outside international community in general would look at Pak Army with expectations and may even celebrate when brass goes out for the next coup.

If u ask indian govt ,they would luv to have musharraf era back any day than tolerate pathetic ppp politicians...

WHO WAS BEHIND LAHORE 3/3 Terror Attacks??
Its because ur military guys wants create an atmosphere in pakistan that pakistani public & even outside international community in general would look at Pak Army with expectations and may even celebrate when brass goes out for the next coup.

If u ask indian govt ,they would luv to have musharraf era back any day than tolerate pathetic ppp politicians...

Very sick thinking. What Army would want this at the expense of their own country men and women?

My guess is that some non-state actors from Pakistan have participated in this attack to create rift between India-pakistan-SL.

Or STATE actors from India.

There is already big rift between India and Pakistan

Between Sri Lanka and India due to Indian support to LTTE terrorists.

Now the only option is creating rift between Pakistan and Sri Lanka and guess who would want that ? Non-Other than India.

One important question that people are missing here is, Why did the terrorists attack SL team but not Pakistani team. If terrorists were of Pakistani origin they would hesitate to kill Pakistani team members but not SL team members. If it was outside hand, they would have attacked Pakistani team not SL team. Another point to keep in mind.

Its a sad day for Pakistan and a sad day for cricket. No team would feel safe playing in Pakistan now.

Terrorists and their sponsors win this round. :tsk:

ICC CEO Haroon Lorgat mentioned in his press conference that security was much better during the Musharraf regime and they had more confidence in the security as well.

Indians are always condeming terrorist activities. Because we are the most affecting people of this terrorist activities in the world and you are already know, Who is behind the terrorist activities in INdia? Therefore, my friend, first investigate, who is behind the Lahore attack ( because all terrorists who commit this act are present in Lahore ), afterthat blam RAW.

Bhagwan un sabhi police officers ki atma ko santi pradan kare aur unke family ko en muskil palo me himmat pradan kare.

Sad moment for humanity and sports lovers.

did u even bother to read my post. i never said anything about RAW. im sayin that instead of showin support ur politicians are rather tryin to score points.

One important question that people are missing here is, Why did the terrorists attack SL team but not Pakistani team. If terrorists were of Pakistani origin they would hesitate to kill Pakistani team members but not SL team members. If it was outside hand, they would have attacked Pakistani team not SL team. Another point to keep in mind.

targetin SL will do more damage to Pakistan, lik it has done.

they have literally killed cricket inside Pakistan :mad:.

Well, going by the below threats one might conclude that international cricket in India will die as well!

What the F*** is wrong with these Indians, looks like they want to fight a dirty war. I guess now a reply from ISI should be just around the corner....ISI should mobilise all its resources and the government of Pakistan should start putting pressure on India and give them a stern response :mad:.

We should retaliate in a same manner wait for few days or months and when the ocaasion calls for it

Let us now see who would like to play in India too after this fiasco!

Don't you think the RAW would have anticipated the above reactions from the Pakistanis while planning such strikes? Why then would RAW deliberately try to provoke similar responses from ISI & party?!

Back
Top Bottom