What's new

WHO WAS BEHIND LAHORE 3/3 Terror Attacks

it has killed cricket not only pakistan but in the whole sub-continent

it has killed cricket not only pakistan but in the whole sub-continent

Don't be daft.

Cricket in India has never been so busy.

Some of Pakistan's $$ will go to India now, since matches will need rescheduling, and India will be deemed safe due to its monetary influence in world cricket.

;)

dont forget to say that india is much more safer than pakistan bcoz we provide then at least bulletproof vehicle and commandos.englan retured back to india and for ipl a lot of player are coming.i think they are not kids.they know the value of their life over money.

Well, burning muslims in the street isn't exactly something calles safe... SOmetimes you burn them in trains... Sometimes you kill them in the mountains... So, maybe you should remember how you treated prisnars of war... What can we expect from a nation that shouts down unarmed planes and starts showing the parts... You guys are sick.

Well, burning muslims in the street isn't exactly something calles safe... SOmetimes you burn them in trains... Sometimes you kill them in the mountains... So, maybe you should remember how you treated prisnars of war... What can we expect from a nation that shouts down unarmed planes and starts showing the parts... You guys are sick.

i admit that this type of incidents do happen in india...but foreigners are always insulated from this.only once foreigners were attacked by terrorist in india by some pakistani guys on 26/11

If you dont like all the $$ going to India. Convince the world of your country not being a failed state. You have much work to do than talk.

Convince the world? Do you think Pakistani's run around with low self confidence wondering what other people think of us like you Indians? Nigga please. We know we have problems, we deal with them head on. We also know how to cause problems for those who want to project us as a failed people.

Once again my due condolences for the events which took place in Lahore today and greatest sympathies for the Valiant Pakistan Elite Police Personnel who lost their lives in this dastardly act by few hooligans...

... I just went through on the comments of Pakistan's High Commissioner To U.S.A, U.K, Pakistan's Defense Minister, Pakistan's Shipping Minister, Cricketers across the world and Finally the joint statement made by Mr.Obama and U.K Prime Minister Gordon Brown...

... its only the Pakistan's Shipping Minister who points out that the perpetrators may have been from India and when the same question was put by the Indian Media who were able to get all the Pakistan Higher Officials on their Channels, he said contrary to Pakistan's Shipping Minister Statement.

... Firstly Pakistan defence minister said that its an incorrect statement that RAW was behind the incident pointed specifically to RAW...

... I heard Pakistan's High Commissioner to U.S.A saying that its a fight against the terrorism within Pakistan and he said specifically quoting that he will wait till the events unfold in investigation.

... Pakistan's High Commissioner to UK mentioned about two possibilities about the growing political rivalry between Zardari's and Shariffs might be a cause or the second was about possible Al-q* role...

... During a joint press conference held in White House by both Brown and Obama, Obama expressed condolences to Sri Lankan team and said that he was waiting for further reports to pour in and said that he is going to announce a series of plans of America till NATO Summit where it will be taken on a higher scale regarding the possible American Directions to escalated and worsened situation in Afghanistan and Pakistan...

... now is the situation which calls for the astute reasoning and resolute approach towards the growing turmoil which Pakistan is facing today and I do understand the anguish and the reason of outrageous views expressed by the fellow members on the forum coz as I said earlier I might have done the same aftermath on 26/11...

... But I believe that the resilience of Pakistanis with an experience of going through dire circumstances for nearly half a century will help you all to get your country back on its feet the way you people want to see it...

... and if evidence not speculative but concrete make RAW the perpetrator under DUE LAW of international community let necessary action might be taken but I believe the need of the hour being resilient and able to make progress which will bring the world back to Pakistan...

... I wish best of luck

RAJ

Last edited:
The only point I made was the fact that the cricketing $$ are going to flow into India, and out of Pakistan. Huge sums of money. That's bad for Pakistan, good for India.

I don't mind whether they do or not personally. It was just a motivational reason.

The only point I made was the fact that the cricketing $$ are going to flow into India, and out of Pakistan. Huge sums of money. That's bad for Pakistan, good for India.

I don't mind whether they do or not personally. It was just a motivational reason.

Point noted Mr. roadrunner, but are you really saying that RAW did this just for inflow of money into India?

Just thought I would share this info on the forum. One of my friend from school lives near the stadium..... behind Center Point near the hockey stadium. Their driver was taken at gun point by one of terrorists. The young man was definitely a pathaan according to the driver. The driver asked to drive and get past the police barracades and was let go after 30-45 minutes. Don't have too many details at the moment but will share as soon as I get more info.

sir, please it is in the interest of ur own Nation that u ask ur friend to contact police and share the information with them, before it is too late and these terrorists r lost forever to the pages of history.:agree:

MODs, do you think it would be a good idea to merge this thread with the "Attack on Srilankan cricket team in Lahore" thread?

I don't think you're aware of Pakistan's cricketing finances. Your speculations are inherently flawed. I have addressed this faulty argument on another thread as well. I'll respond here briefly just for the sake of posterity.

1. Pakistan cricket was already bankrupt because the only teams willing to tour were SL and BD, and neither of these tours were big money earners. The BD tours were generating losses. So I'm not really sure from where these huge sums of money are going to be redirected from.
2. India itself is the greatest source of income for Pakistani cricket, not the other way round.
3. India already has a pre set schedule with SL and the only reason Ind-BD series' even take place on account of ICC commitments. Otherwise there is no money to be made by playing BD.
4. India will not benefit from the lack of cricket in Pakistan because none of the PCB sanctioned players are eligible for the IPL this season.
5. Pakistan's highest earning cricket venture currently is the ICL franchise, which already runs through India.

There is no way for India to benefit from the demise of Pakistan's cricket.

Same as India did in Mumbai ?

1. Cried loud against ISI in the first minute of Mumbai attacks.

2. Got sympathy of the world and Indian masses and succefuly concealed the killing of Christians.

3. Successfuly concealed involvment of Indian army in bomb attacks in India.

4. Prepared a list of heavy millitary purchase and the recent is had a pretext to buy navy equipment and modernization.

Get over it

oo
u forgot these.......
5:the case of cr porhit "samjhota express" was diverted and then he was set free on bail.
6: the head of anti terrorism squad was killed which had some difference with RAW becoz he was doing his work honestly without blaming pakistan.
and so on.............................

I don't think you're aware of Pakistan's cricketing finances. Your speculations are inherently flawed. I have addressed this faulty argument on another thread as well. I'll respond here briefly just for the sake of posterity.

1. Pakistan cricket was already bankrupt because the only teams willing to tour were SL and BD, and neither of these tours were big money earners. The BD tours were generating losses. So I'm not really sure from where these huge sums of money are going to be redirected from.
2. India itself is the greatest source of income for Pakistani cricket, not the other way round.
3. India already has a pre set schedule with SL and the only reason Ind-BD series' even take place on account of ICC commitments. Otherwise there is no money to be made by playing BD.
4. India will not benefit from the lack of cricket in Pakistan because none of the PCB sanctioned players are eligible for the IPL this season.
5. Pakistan's highest earning cricket venture currently is the ICL franchise, which already runs through India.

There is no way for India to benefit from the demise of Pakistan's cricket.

I addressed all of this in the previous thread mr indian.

The salient points were that the tours were picking up again post 2008.

Prior to 2008, all the money generated from Pakistan's stadiums on international tours actually were a great stimulant to the local economy.

In 2008 that stimulant left, but it was being picked up in 2009 by the Sri Lanka tour.

Someone didn't like the Sri Lankans being gracious enough to tour and targeted them.

This is a point you conveniently decide to miss.

The ICL is a money spinner no doubts. And the more cricket isolation Pakistan has, the more ICL will gain players from Pakistan, and take those Pakistani fans and revenue to India.

You fail to understand basic cricketing economics.

Back
Top Bottom