What's new

WHO WAS BEHIND LAHORE 3/3 Terror Attacks

did u even bother to read my post. i never said anything about RAW. im sayin that instead of showin support ur politicians are rather tryin to score points.

yes we dont want to point anyone or any department but what we do if some1's attack on india (like mumbai incident) nd they blame us that pakistani's attack on us without any investigations ..so dont feel any sorry..

yes we dont want to point anyone or any department but what we do if some1's attack on india (like mumbai incident) nd they blame us that pakistani's attack on us without any investigations ..so dont feel any sorry..

yes no need to feel sorry. but y follow their footsteps??

assuming RAW is involved then i think one full scale war should happen. atleast there will be some calm (if we do live) in the comin decade. it seems as if ppl really want to test their might

One thing I wanted to know badly. Is there no voice of the sane in Pakistan? How come they cant compel their govt to act indiscrimantely against terror. This ISI-Terror link is wet dream for military not the civilians. If you dont like what Indians do, atleast learn how we compelled our government after 26/11.

my fellow Pakistani brothers, note this as it is been said in various new channel is the attack on Sri Lankan players last no more than 90 seconds, the attack on mumbai hotel as we all know lasted more than 2 days, in which loads of innocent people were killed, so a conclusion can be drawn here, indian government (i'm 100% sure india is behind this cowardly act) shuld spend billions from their reserves to give raw education of how to launch attacks which could last more than 90 seconds, fu$kin d bags left their weapons and bags and ran like hell:rofl::rofl:

the funny thing was they (raw agents) didnot want to stay there for long coz it would take some time for police to come over to the scene, but Lahories would have killed these ********* themselves even before the police arrived, coz alhamdullilah every house has a gun in Punjab for their protection:sniper::pakistan:

some members here wanted war, so pals who want war, here is wut i have to say for u guys, u want war go fight taleban in tribal areas or go fight indian occupation in Kashmir, this is a war which is justified, we do not want war in which innocent lives are lost both in Pakistan and india (this message is only for freshers not aimed at senior members at all).:angry:

One thing I wanted to know badly. Is there no voice of the sane in Pakistan? How come they cant compel their govt to act indiscrimantely against terror. This ISI-Terror link is wet dream for military not the civilians. If you dont like what Indians do, atleast learn how we compelled our government after 26/11.

Pooooh...ur gov did nthing but blame pakistani gov everyday till yesterday...now they done what they want n now they will be in peace...:rofl:

my fellow Pakistani brothers, note this as it is been said in various new channel is the attack on Sri Lankan players last no more than 90 seconds, the attack on mumbai hotel as we all know lasted more than 2 days, in which loads of innocent people were killed, so a conclusion can be drawn here, indian government (i'm 100% sure india is behind this cowardly act) shuld spend billions from their reserves to give raw education of how to launch attacks which could last more than 90 seconds, fu d bags left their weapons and bags and ran like hell:rofl::rofl:

the funny thing was they (raw agents) didnot want to stay there for long coz it would take some time for police to come over to the scene, but Lahories would have killed these dickheads themselves even before the police arrived, coz alhamdullilah every house has a gun in Punjab for their protection:sniper::pakistan:

some members here wanted war, so pals who want war, here is wut i have to say for u guys, u want war go fight taleban in tribal areas or go fight indian occupation in Kashmir, this is a war which is justified, we do not want war in which innocent lives are lost both in Pakistan and india (this message is only for freshers not aimed at senior members at all).:angry:

I think the Indian government should spend all the money to give you education.

assuming RAW is involved then i think one full scale war should happen. atleast there will be some calm (if we do live) in the comin decade. it seems as if ppl really want to test their might

Here comes the War Cry!!!!

My Hearty condolances to those who sacrificed in the 3/3 incident . The Policemen no doubt showed Great courage and valour to defend the Cricketers.

May God Rest their souls in Peace.

I have heard a lot of "RAW hand in 3/3 " just bcoz India Claims ISI hand in 26/11 .
Virtually GoP had addmitted that , atleast the Terrorists were from Pak and worse that all the initial claims of No Involvement of Pak Hand was smashed and The Investigations revealed , what India said from beginning till the End.

In a neutral Analysis , It may seem that India benifits from these attacks , and then further implicates the RAW hand just bcoz India apparantly gains .. if it really gains something. ( as considered by several members here ).

A Few Points that Bust This MyTh :

1. Its NOT the ISI or RAW , but some Terrorist Organisation that executes the Task.
In 26/11 India Named LeT , which was Confirmed by GoP.
Has any organisation ( if at all it exists ) ever been named to have such close links with RAW in PAK , that has potential to carry out such a massive attack ?

LAHORE: Punjab Governor, Salman Taseer has said that the terrorists attacking Sri Lankan team were the same who attacked Mumbai.

Talking to journalists at the scene of incident, Punjab Governor said that the police have besieged the area. He said this attack was well planned and the terrorists appeared to be highly trained.

He said that immediately no country could be suspected for involvement in the incident, while helicopter has been provided for taking out the Sri Lankan team. Salman Taseer said that police besieging the area have started the search and orders have been issued for nabbing the culprits alive or dead.

Qasim Zia on this occasion said, “This attack is a conspiracy to defame Pakistan and we will take the accused to task”.

Then Adding to it the fact that :
  • Planners
  • Terrorists
  • Financers

for 26/11 were NOT from India as Investigated by GoP , RAW CANNOT be the Culpret.

3. Without Local Support , How was it possible that The Terrorists were able to escape so eaisily ? And if it was Local support , and a Local shelter , the Organisation giving shelter to 12 deadly terrorists must have a strong root .. who else that LeT ?

NOW, I dont want to get into if it was RAW or LeT , but the point is , Now Pak Have a lesson , that Terrorism is really suicide for them.. Now House arrests are useless , Just Pull out these bastards who Kill People be it India or Pak before its too late.

I think the Indian government should spend all the money to give you education.

save ur billions u will need them shortly.

u wana gimme education then id like to give some u n ur govrnment back as well, first of all come n see me, ill give ur education thought that u had moments ago a good repair so ur shitty brain thinks something good and ur damn tounge speaks some good words. gimme ur account number i'll donate some charity for u to get educated.:crazy::rofl:

i think some "non-state actors" from moon has done this.i think all the people present in this forum should raise money to buy bulletproof cars instead of wasting time in endless debate.

Back
Top Bottom