What's new

Who supports the French terrorists?

Since I have now noticed more than a handful here that support the French terrorists and pretty much with no consequence to their membership here. I'd figure supporting of terrorists would mean an immediate permanent ban.

I thought why not start a poll and ask those who openly support it and those in the shadows to show some guts and vote their true feelings- so we can see how deep such sentiments run among the membership here.

And the poll has gone missing. :D

lets say Nawaz Sharif and Benazir Bhutto are adversaries.
They both have their own new papers
If nawaz's new paper publishes a bad pic of Bhutto, should they also publish a bad pic of Nawaz to stand by "freedom of speech"?
It is freedom of speech to hold my views up front.
- The guys who published the cartoon are not muslims - hence need not respect the prophet
- The guys who respect the prophet need not buy or see the cartoon
- the whole notion that "the prophet should not be picturised because that equals to idolatory of the prophet and hence pubishable by death" is not something these people believe in (even if they are minority) and we will hold that view.
Why should they adhere to a Muslims views when they are not muslim?

On topic -
any posts that are borderline supporting the 130 dead children was banned - an awesome and correct move - because there cannot be "other side of the coin"
same way any posts that support these pigs should be banned - but you wont because for you this is "other side of the coin"

Yet you carefully avoided my question on 'selective free speech'. Why did the same magazine fired its staff over anti Semitic cartoons?. This ain't free speech, its freedom to preach hatred!

Yet you carefully avoided my question on 'selective free speech'. Why did the same magazine fired its staff over anti Semitic cartoons?. This ain't free speech, its freedom to preach hatred!

Did you not understand the post earlier @Horus ?? surely you have much better comprehension skills!

let me repost here

lets say Nawaz Sharif and Benazir Bhutto are adversaries.
They both have their own new papers
If nawaz's new paper publishes a bad pic of Bhutto, should they also publish a bad pic of Nawaz to stand by "freedom of speech"?
It is freedom of speech to hold my views up front.
- The guys who published the cartoon are not muslims - hence need not respect the prophet
- The guys who respect the prophet need not buy or see the cartoon
- the whole notion that "the prophet should not be picturised because that equals to idolatory of the prophet and hence pubishable by death" is not something these people believe in (even if they are minority) and we will hold that view.
Why should they adhere to a Muslims views when they are not muslim?

You mean if someone says the same about TTP it will be accepted here?

I guess there needs to be no more moderators around here since all speech is freedom of speech.

Well I think the rule is simple , when people respect "RELIGIOUS" views of minority there is no problem as long as their is mutal respect for people , when that respect goes away , and you get bigots , in charge of inciting hate

The cartoons are IN-CITATION of hate, for a specific minority and this constitute, under hate crime

Freedom of speech is presenting a view , not mocking other religion intentionally

And until that understanding achieved the french magzine is nothing but someone intentionally looking for cheap publicity

If someone puts their head into "BEE HIVE" and then give it a shake , yea ...its freedom all right .....you put your head in the bee hive and give it a good shake but 100% stupid

Since I have now noticed more than a handful here that support the French terrorists and pretty much with no consequence to their membership here. I'd figure supporting of terrorists would mean an immediate permanent ban.

I thought why not start a poll and ask those who openly support it and those in the shadows to show some guts and vote their true feelings- so we can see how deep such sentiments run among the membership here.

I haven't seen any support for those murderous thugs here on PDF. Please would you be so kind as to provide links to posts where people have defended them?

Well I think the rule is simple , when people respect "RELIGIOUS" views of minority there is no problem as long as their is mutal respect for people , when that respect goes away , and you get bigots , in charge of inciting hate

The cartoons are IN-CITATION of hate, for a specific minority and this constitute, under hate crime

Freedom of speech is presenting a view , not mocking other religion intentionally

And until that understanding achieved the french magzine is nothing but someone intentionally looking for cheap publicity

If someone puts their head into "BEE HIVE" and then give it a shake , yea ...its freedom all right .....you put your head in the bee hive and give it a good shake but 100% stupid

why should someone respect a religion they do not believe in? They are not forcing you to believe in their crap are they? why force them to "respect" the views held by you?
You are free to hold whatever respect you want to hold to whatever book/person/idea/image/symbol you want. Why should I hold the same values as you do?

Americans support terrorism everywhere, they don't care about there allies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom