What's new

WHO suggests India's death toll for covid19 is around 4.7 million, almost ten times more than offical figure.

Why do you want to get so personal about these things? I'm not interested in discussing with people who have found hypocrisy on the internet. Good luck 'exposing' others. :pop:

Its not personal, its about dealing with people who denigrating India while pretending to be a friend.

Glad we had this talk.

You quoted a whole falung gong cult video your brilliance is amazing.

How would an Indian know that's a falung gong ?

Why would any Indian consider Falung gong bad ?

But China handling of covid is now legendary. Not in a good way.

The first picture is of old custom of burial of bodies along the banks of the Ganga. It has nothing to do with CoVid. This is an ancient practice outlawed in 1988 but it still continues.

These are pictures from 2018 and 2021. One is before CoVid and one is After CoVid. There is NO Change.

E2R284HVkAQT83e

Dead bodies at river banks, the seemingly ghoulish practice goes much beyond Covid-19. This is why Hindus ‘bury’ too

The Second picture is not of a parking lot, but of a Crematorium. You can see the Crematorium sheds to the right.

This is the problem with propaganda, its based on LIES and even if you repeat the lie a 100 times, it won't turn into the truth.

Those are private operators selling oxygen cylinder due to mass panic reaction. There will always be those who panic and those who take advantage of their fear.

I never said its a govt. site. I just said its Govt. data which you just confirmed. lol.

Dead bodies in the beach has nothing to do with covid? are you dumb? There are so many pictures of those dead bodies found in the beach and It is reported many news media. Keep lying to yourself jai hind.

As long as anything peddlies your little china bad agenda to soothe your burning a** that's good I guess,even if it's a fvkn lunatic cult.

I can't at you quoting the subhuman serpentza as a one up .

Dead bodies in the beach has nothing to do with covid? are you dumb? There are so many pictures of those dead bodies found in the beach and It is reported many news media. Keep lying to yourself jai hind.

Yes. Burying dead bodies along the banks of Ganga is an ancient practice in UP. One that was outlawed in 1988 but still continues.

I have provided photographic evidence of the same pre and post CoVid. That should be enough to satisfy any unprejudiced observer.

Its funny you claim to know more about India than an Indian.

Can you stop spamming your favorite anti-China youtube channels in here? This thread is about India.

Yes. Burying dead bodies along the banks of Ganga is an ancient practice in UP. One that was outlawed in 1988 but still continues.

I have provided photographic evidence of the same pre and post CoVid. That should be enough to satisfy any unprejudiced observer.

Its funny you claim to know more about India than an Indian.

Go see the pictures. Idiot

As long as anything peddlies your little china bad agenda to soothe your burning a** that's good I guess,even if it's a fvkn lunatic cult.

I can't at you quoting the subhuman serpentza as a one up .

You seem strangely agitated for someone with Indian flags.

Turns out Chinese Prisoners are Forced to be Internet Trolls. Some of them might even have Indian flag. Crazy.

Go see the pictures. Idiot

Why do I need to see pictures ? I LIVE IN INDIA :lol:

You think reuters knows more than me about what happened ? lol.

Turns out Chinese Prisoners are Forced to be Internet Trolls. Some of them might even have Indian flag. Crazy.

They have reporters everywhere in India. Are you everywhere in India?

202105india_covid_ganges_river_rural.jpg

I live in UP, the state shown in the picture. I know for a fact that people have been buried along the banks of the Ganga for hundreds of years.

Its nothing new.

I have shown you pictures from 2018 and 2021, both pre and post CoVid about bodies along those banks.

Repeating a lie will not make it any true.

I live in UP, the state shown in the picture. I know for a fact that people have been buried along the banks of the Ganga for hundreds of years.

Its nothing new.

I have shown you pictures from 2018 and 2021, both pre and post CoVid about bodies along those banks.

Repeating a lie will not make it any true.

You mean you can't accept the truth about the covid bodies uncovered on the beach.

Are you using an Indian method to tell the truth?

chanakya-quotes-1.jpg

Indianslie.jpg

Chanakya said "screwed" ? :lol:

Did he have screws back then ?

I don't think you understand the word.

screw- to mistreat or exploit through extortion, trickery, or unfair actions especially
: to deprive of or cheat out of something due or expected

That's the lvl of trolls from India spamming internet,the remaining braincells can only comprehend Falun gong cult and the subhuman serpentza and his friend,the wife abusing,apartheid dudes who's stupid videos fits right at the alley of mental attitude of your kind that lack any critical thinking .

This happened in UP. India is being dragged down by UP and Bihar, they are endless cesspits where tax money from others states go and vanish. You need to see the drone footage to understand the true scale.

Rising Ganges river gives up India’s Covid-19 dead - YouTube
Inside India's COVID Hell - YouTube
Drone images of mass cremations as India battles Covid-19 - YouTube
The Hindu priest struggling to cremate India’s Covid dead - YouTube
What's happening in U.P & Why We Should All Be Worried | COVID Second Wave | Exclusive Drone Footage - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom