What's new

WHO suggests India's death toll for covid19 is around 4.7 million, almost ten times more than offical figure.

Already addressed multiple times in this same thread as FAKE.

How many times are you going to repeat this lie ? How about some TRUTH for a change ?

Translation:

One person in Room 704 of a residential building in Shanghai was positive, and all the 5 households on the same floor had to be quarantined, as well as 804 upstairs and 604 downstairs. 804 has graduating people in the family, 604 has an old woman with cancer, and there are also 2-year-old children and students who are going to take the college entrance examination on the same floor. They are all pitiful💔

Video: 804 Frostbite's son refused to go to quarantine and was forcibly taken away

Even dead covid bodies are coming back.

vignette%20ganges.JPG

You seem far to agitated for someone with Indian flags.

Here are some more videos from china about their fight against CoVid.

All of this has been addressed in my previous posts.
You clearly lack braincells ;you are simply quoting two certified morons because your brain accepted any narration by two certified morons, without any personal critical thinking,you think you're doing something here ? something groundbreaking?
You only prove that your lvl is same as your fav d*ckhead youtuber.

You clearly lack braincells ;you are simply quoting two certified morons because your brain accepted any narration by two certified morons, without any personal critical thinking,you think you're doing something here ? something groundbreaking?
You only prove that your lvl is same as your fav d*ckhead youtuber.

True, I am sure you will prefer if I list to the CCP like rest of your countrymen.

Thanks , but no thanks.

True, I am sure you will prefer if I list to the CCP like rest of your countrymen.

Thanks , but no thanks.
I'm not asking u to refer anything, l'm simply pointing out the lunacy in quoting a cult or two certified dickheads like some grand empirical revelation based on reliable facts and deep research.

I'm not asking u to refer anything, l'm simply pointing out the lunacy in quoting a cult or two certified dickheads like some grand empirical revelation based on reliable facts and deep research.

LOL. Best way to find the truth is to listen to what the CCP Refutes.

What china say did not happen, is actually what happened.

LOL. Best way to find the truth is to listen to what the CCP Refutes.

What china say did not happen, is actually what happened.

China is 100% more reliable than anything coming from Indian news culture that's that,falungong cult medias and dickheads like serpentza laowhy have to go at great length in peddling dumb shit for mindless sheep and low intellect people .

@Wiler87 Govt mishandled covid very badly. Specially delta wave was devastating as it was spread to rural area. There is no surprise even if 10 million might have died.
Make phone call to all your contact list, see any of their families are not effected. You will get the data there right away.

LONDON: A new World Health Organisation (WHO) report, which is being considered the most comprehensive look at the true global toll of the pandemic so far, reveals that the actual number of deaths from the pandemic were nearly three times more than what official data showed.

The report pinpointed India, saying that almost half of the deaths that had not been counted until now occurred in the country, and suggests that 4.7 million people died there, mainly during a huge surge in May and June 2021.

The Indian government, however, puts its death tollenter link description here for the January 2020-December 2021 period far lower: about 480,000.

WHO said it had not yet fully examined new data provided this week by India, which has pushed back against the WHO estimates and issued its own mortality figures for all causes of death in 2020 on Tuesday. WHO said it may add a disclaimer to the report highlighting the ongoing conversation with India.

In a statement issued after the numbers were published, the Indian government said WHO had released the report “without adequately addressing India’s concerns” over what it called “questionable” methods.

The WHO panel, made up of international experts who have been working on the data for months, used a combination of national and local information, as well as statistical models, to estimate totals where the data is incomplete — a methodology that India has criticised.

However, other independent assessments have also put the death toll in India far higher than the official government tally, including a report published in Science which suggested 3 million people may have died of Covid in the country.

There were 14.9 million excess deaths associated with Covid-19 by the end of 2021. The official count of deaths directly attributable to Covid-19 and reported to WHO in that period, from January 2020 to the end of December 2021, is slightly more than 5.4 million.

The exaggerated number helps them get more aid.. millions die in india every day for x y z reasons.

China is 100% more reliable than anything coming from Indian news culture that's that,falungong cult medias and dickheads like serpentza laowhy have to go at great length in peddling dumb shit for mindless sheep and low intellect people .
LOL. Twitter is FAR more reliable.

@Wiler87 Govt mishandled covid very badly. Specially delta wave was devastating as it was spread to rural area. There is no surprise even if 10 million might have died.
Make phone call to all your contact list, see any of their families are not effected. You will get the data there right away.

"mishandling" is a very subjective and vague term since Health Care is a STATE SUBJECT.

Just like policing.

Central govt. Handling of CoVid was very good and on a war footing.

Providing 1.9 Billion Vaccines to Indians and the Free food provided during CoVid brought down absolute poverty in India by a HUGE margin.

During Covid, free food helped rein in poverty in India: IMF paper

India has "eliminated low-income poverty (which is based the purchasing power parity or PPP of $1.9 per person a day)", the lead author of the paper said

In fact even as per WHO, India has one of the "lowest" 374 COVID-19 deaths per million.

Compared to similarly affected countries like the United States of America (2,920 deaths per million population), Brazil (3,092 deaths per million population), Russia (2,506 deaths per million population) and Mexico (2,498 deaths per million population). This as per WHO.

"mishandling" is a very subjective and vague term since Health Care is a STATE SUBJECT.

Just like policing.

Central govt. Handling of CoVid was very good and on a war footing.

Providing 1.9 Billion Vaccines to Indians and the Free food provided during CoVid brought down absolute poverty in India by a HUGE margin.

During Covid, free food helped rein in poverty in India: IMF paper

India has "eliminated low-income poverty (which is based the purchasing power parity or PPP of $1.9 per person a day)", the lead author of the paper said

In fact even as per WHO, India has one of the "lowest" 374 COVID-19 deaths per million.

Compared to similarly affected countries like the United States of America (2,920 deaths per million population), Brazil (3,092 deaths per million population), Russia (2,506 deaths per million population) and Mexico (2,498 deaths per million population). This as per WHO.

I am not anti indian or anti national. You are believing this
But not other report in OP. Can you give me your reasoning ?

I am not anti indian or anti national. You are believing this
But not other report in OP. Can you give me your reasoning ?

This is as per the same report.

If you believe this then 4-7 million deaths are reasonable. I believe you know math. India has 1400 million people.

I did not say I believe this, I said this is what the WHO claims.

Have a look at this data,

As per this CoVid Death rate in India among the infected is 1.21 %

CoVid Death rate in US among the infected is 1.23 %

Back
Top Bottom