What's new

WHO suggests India's death toll for covid19 is around 4.7 million, almost ten times more than offical figure.

Don't understand. What are you explaining ? My point t was about the WHO model applicability which seems to be a mere statistical exercise built bereft of appropriate regional intrinsics and therefore cannot be used for South Asia and Chinese regions.
A simple sentence, the sudden increase in deaths from 2020-2021 can only be explained by an epidemic. And that excess death is 4 to 6 mil.

Don't understand. What are you explaining ? My point t was about the WHO model applicability which seems to be a mere statistical exercise built bereft of appropriate regional intrinsics and therefore cannot be used for South Asia and Chinese regions.
A simple sentence, the sudden increase in deaths from 2020-2021 can only be explained by an epidemic. And that excess death is 4 to 6 mil.

If you believe this then 4-7 million deaths are reasonable. I believe you know math. India has 1400 million people.
Argue with WHO not me matey. I believe Indians based on previous experiences can fck up things real bad. Lolol

LOL.

India has a very transparent and detailed CoVid management and response mechanism.

You can find real time data here.

WHO today has ZERO credibility. Especially after it tried to cover up for china. What a bunch of jokers.
More like WHO tried to cover US. Who threatened WHO? Trump did, with threat of cutting WHO's funding. WHO immediately knelt down. But Indians always win the argument. So you win.

Argue with WHO not me matey. I believe Indians based on previous experiences can fck up things real bad. Lolol
And how did you get the 4 to 7 mil number ? What's your source

More like WHO tried to cover US. Who threatened WHO? Trump did, with threat of cutting WHO's funding. WHO immediately knelt down. But Indians always win the argument. So you win.

Indians have a simple trick to win any argument. They stick with the Truth.

Nah, that number is still undercounting it. At leaset 10 million souls lost their lives in India due to covid, but it was a drop in a bucket.

LOL Indeed.

It does not matter where you die, on the road or in home or in a hospital, you need a DEATH CERTIFICATE to be cremated.

And that Death Certificate needs to mention CAUSE OF DEATH signed by a Qualified DOCTOR.

India is not China where doctors need to lie.

The only place where under reporting was deliberate was West Bengal. That is the only aberration in the CoVid death rate.

What is the point of quoting foreign media ? how can they ever be more reliable than Indian media ?

Govt. had no need to "Hide" CoVId deaths because NO ONE IN INDIA votes on the bases on CoVid death statistics.

The whole assumption is laughable and totally out of touch with reality.

Quite frankly, this long well researched rational explanation is wasted on idiots.
Getting cremated in India is reserved for the higher caste only. This article is only partially correct as it ignore the disparity of death by caste. It’s likely the ones not counted are the lower caste or the Dalits. These people either can’t afford to be cremated or they are not allow to be cremated. And they made up the majority of deaths in India. Their bodies are left by the road side and are not counted in the statistics of Indian Covid deaths.

Getting cremated in India is reserved for the higher caste only. This article is only partially correct as it ignore the disparity of death by caste. It’s likely the ones not counted are the lower caste or the Dalits. These people either can’t afford to be cremated or they are not allow to be cremated. And they made up the majority of deaths in India. Their bodies are left by the road side and are not counted in the statistics of Indian Covid deaths.

So basically Indian roads are littered with dead bodies ? :lol:

This is not 1945.

Even "dalits" needs a death certificate to close bank accounts or transfer house to their name or sell assets and a million other things.

One is WHO study, one is Lancet I think, so the number is between 4 to 6 million.
The WHO study is not a count but a statistical extrapolation using a model that has been proven in applicable to South Asia and China. I'll look for the Lancet study but if you know it send it my way.

So basically Indian roads are littered with dead bodies ? :lol:

This is not 1945.

Even "dalits" needs a death certificate to close bank accounts or transfer house to their name or sell assets and a million other things.
Not on the streets, basically thrown into rivers and burned in carparks. Some are thrown into forests too.

Not on the streets, basically thrown into rivers and burned in carparks. Some are thrown into forests too.
Doesn't matter if someone is billionaire or slum dweller, Even the poorest in India are cremated for sure from all caste creed and religion.

I saw one body eaten by dogs, doesn't look burnt, hard to tell the difference anyway.
On the Topic, I believe the figure quoted by WHO may be true and like wise there may have been under reporting of deaths in almost all the other nations to prevent mayhem.

Back
Top Bottom