What's new

who started Arms Race in Asia!!!!!

He repeatedly attacked a religious community in his posts.

Hmm I thought he stopped that recently.... oh well.

P.S. I liked your old user name better. And just out of curiosity, what does your new user name mean?

LOL. :D

If we're talking about recent history, I would argue that it was the outsiders, particularly the Western colonial powers that caused such a situation to develop in Asia. (Although I suppose this situation might have developed by itself anyway.)

well, well.......if we talk about history, i blame the Africans!!!! :D

"H. sapiens reached Europe around 40,000 years ago, eventually replacing the Neanderthal population. East Asia was reached by 30,000 years ago."
Early human migrations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Invasion begun long before you mentioned...

well, well.......if we talk about history, i blame the Africans!!!! :D

"H. sapiens reached Europe around 40,000 years ago, eventually replacing the Neanderthal population. East Asia was reached by 30,000 years ago."
Early human migrations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Invasion begun long before you mentioned...

Well, just to be annoyingly pedantic, I would argue that it wasn't really an invasion, since no humans lived there before the original migration. :D

Just Neanderthals lol...

Well, just to be annoyingly pedantic, I would argue that it wasn't really an invasion, since no humans lived there before the original migration. :D

Just Neanderthals lol...

right, but to be more annoyingly pedantic, there were dinosaurs living back then....:P

Amazing how China's military deterence against US intervention in western pacific and Taiwan independence becomes threat to India and arms race in Asia. May be they want China to continue using J-7, T-59 tanks and keep her obsolete navy boats forever, and US keep flying their their U-2 over Chinese air space.

There were threats from China after 26/11 , i.e if any action taken on Pakistan will result in annexation of South Tibet.

http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/news/china-s-widening-reach-in-south-asia/77844

Oh god damit accidentaly deleted my post will respond when I get to a proper computer

Back
Top Bottom