What's new

WHO says it 'regrets' US decision to halt the funding

Yet WHO made suggestions and gave advises that lead to the spread of the virus even thought Taiwan presented proof of human to human transmission to it yet it got ignored.
Little Taiwan was way more responsible than a UN organization by not trusting Chinas claims and doing own research.

How would the WHO do their own research??

They are dependent on information from member states

Now criticism against China may be valid but against the WHO it is non sensical

Again, the WHO can't change individual states policies

So in NO WAY was any state inhibited from coming to it's own conclusions or utilising it's own scientists and departments

How would the WHO do their own research??
What do you mean how? There was enough public data and data from third countries proving a human to human transmission.

And again too, i never said they can dictate anything but their advises must be factual which was clearly not the case.
We are talking about a global pandemic with no end in sight, there is no room for oopsies in this.

You can go and screw yourself. I have no time for yanks bum lickers.
Welcome to my ignore list Chinese bot, go lick the boots of your overlords.

quite pathetic the US of A has become

it should be kicked out of UN and deemed barbarian land

Yet WHO made suggestions and gave advises that lead to the spread of the virus even thought Taiwan presented proof of human to human transmission to it yet it got ignored.
Little Taiwan was way more responsible than a UN organization by not trusting Chinas claims and doing own research.

WHO is not a Government.

Like I said, they only rely on the data that member states provide them. They don't have spy agencies operating in other countries like Taiwan does.

WHO is not a Government.

Like I said, they only rely on the data that member states provide them. They don't have spy agencies operating in other countries like Taiwan does.
How many times do i have to repeat the same thing?
Its not called World Health Organization for nothing, the states coordinate their responses to a global event in accordance to UN organsations advises. If the said Organization gives wrong advises based on wrong facts presented by one of its members known for harshest censorship in the world then there is a big problem with this whole organization.
Even more so when there were other members who provided data that there was indeed a danger of a pandemic but got ignored.
The rest is history in making.

WHO is responsible for this pandemic.

They lied and became a mouthpiece for CPC of China.

After all this is over, China should be made to pay for the damages

Again how can anyone blame WHO?

They have to take the word of the individual member states. It has no capacity to independently verify anything.

Now if those member states were not honest then that is the fault of the member states.

How many times do i have to repeat the same thing?
Its not called World Health Organization for nothing, the states coordinate their responses to a global event in accordance to UN organsations advises. If the said Organization gives wrong advises based on wrong facts presented by one of its members known for harshest censorship in the world then there is a big problem with this whole organization.
Even more so when there were other members who provided data that there was indeed a danger of a pandemic but got ignored.
The rest is history in making.

What don't you understand when I say WHO cannot dictate member states and only relies on data provided by member states?

How many member states had confirmed to WHO that Coronavirus is spread by human to human transmission?

Did the USA inform WHO what it had found/predicted through the last year about a potential pandemic emanating from China or did the US say there'll be zero cases in April?

What don't you understand when I say WHO cannot dictate member states and only relies on data provided by member states?
Am i saying they can dictate anything? Wtf is wrong with you?

How many member states had confirmed to WHO that Coronavirus is spread by human to human transmission?
How many does it need?

Did the USA inform WHO what it had found/predicted through the last year about a potential pandemic emanating from China or did the US say there'll be zero cases in April?
Why does that even matter?

They have to take the word of the individual member states. It has no capacity to independently verify anything.
Thats not true, WHO has its correspondents in various countreies, its not just relying on data given by member states, well at least in theory that shouldnt be the case.
There is no way WHO was still clueless one month after the confirmation of the first case.

The World Health Organization works to provide the needed health and well-being evidence through a variety of data collection platforms, including the World Health Survey covering almost 400,000 respondents from 70 countries,[72] and the Study on Global Aging and Adult Health (SAGE) covering over 50,000 persons over 50 years old in 23 countries.[73] The Country Health Intelligence Portal (CHIP), has also been developed to provide an access point to information about the health services that are available in different countries.[74] The information gathered in this portal is used by the countries to set priorities for future strategies or plans, implement, monitor, and evaluate it.

TBH Wuhan is more safe then UN offices in New York these days.

Yes Wuhan is paradise!

202T_TheTruth_LG_large.jpg

Not really surprising coming from Trump. The Republicans/conservatives loathe the UN anyway.

Unfortunately, the democrats may have handed the election over on a platter with nominating Biden.

Back
Top Bottom