What's new

Who says India wants to be a superpower?

your ruller made you naive people to believe so, poor thing

lol``a 'dynamic' land that millions are forced to starve to death, yet spending like rich boys on importing over inflated arms

Bro. cry as much as you can but India is spending only 2% of it`s GDP on defence & no one, even a great shown warrior of PDF can stop spending India on it`s defence needs ...

You got problem only on defence spending of India it`s seems...

Now cry me a river...:cry:

:rofl:

we are not unhappy with Indian progress. More prosperous India would mean a larger market for Chinese goods, more tourism and more investment. It would improve the attitude of Indian bureaucrats too.

however, we are worried about the people of India. will the prosperity of India be spent on education, healthcare and social development, or would it be spent as it is now, lining the pockets of generals and foreigners?

I think U didn't read my post properly.
We need to improve and develop in many criteria. Defense is JUST one of them.
We are developing in this field too and because this is a defense forum , U hear more about defense achievements.
I gave the example of literacy rate in my post, which u conveniently overlooked.
I wonder, why is China getting so restless with India's rise? Is it because it consider India a threat?
If so, there is an ancient wisdom, when u can't defeat somebody, make him your friend.
Another one- a stronger friend is better than a weaker enemy.
Hope China doesn't make the mistake that pakistan made (ridiculing India).
China has no reason apart from obliging pakistan for prove it's deeper than ocean friendship.

India wants to be a superpower; which country doesn't...
But unlike what many Chinese members here think, not a single sane Indian feels that India is already a superpower...
They only feel that India has the potential to become a superpower..

India wants to be a superpower; which country doesn't...
But unlike what many Chinese members here think, not a single sane Indian feels that India is already a superpower...
They only feel that India has the potential to become a superpower..

how could you become a superpower if you are not agressive enough?

loll india is a democracy, we are not supposed to show useless agression. only time we show agression when we go on war. then its all out. i would love to have another small war in indochina border. gonaa be fun kicking some tiny chinese ***.

Power brings sanity, responsibility, patience.
being powerful is being aggressive is 6-16 year old child thinking.
Why are Chinese so restless?

Power brings sanity, responsibility, patience.
being powerful is being aggressive is 6-16 year old child thinking.
Why are Chinese so restless?

what?you indians thinks india would become a superpower by money but not action?how could you make other countries take you serious by only money?

No one superpower is not agressive in the entire human history.

what?you indians thinks india would become a superpower by money but not action?how could you make other countries take you serious by only money?

It's Indian ACTION that's making China feeling the HEAT :cheesy:
It is India's ACTION that's making CHINA so Restless.
It is INDIA's ACTION that's making world Discuss 'Super Power' & 'India' ( for or against- few years ago - no one discussed it)
Get the Picture...???:angry:
No You won't. You are Chinese.:what:

our aim is not be a superpower. that is a title given to u by the world. we want to just become the worlds largest economy and keep growing by 8% until all india get basic goood life. to give these facilities to our ppl we need a huge economy, which will be built over time. anyways agressive ness is not a criteria of being a superpower. we know where we r heading, no need of advice from u.

India is not superpower and far from becoming one

it will not be a superpower for next 30 years at least

it is regional superpower and emerging global power, off coarse

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom