What's new

Who says India wants to be a superpower?

Only indians think they are a superpower. The rest of the world sees india what what it is, a monkey power, in other words a big joke. If india ever display any kind of aggressive/hostile behavior it will invite all of its neighbors to join hands to decapitate its head once and for all. No more indian threat.

w9bu6o.jpg

All that is fine, but who is the chinese guy in the photo??

``lol this is your Indian speciality, do not use it on others, its like a retard calling other retard

Caution: A chinese retard don't have the right to call anyone retard because he is having surplus retardation
Want more Indian specialty huh???

Before India wants to become a superpower, i think India should end this primitive caste system by law-abiding it.

Otherwise, those dalits will mostly become the Maoist fighters, at least this is the only way to live like a human, not a born cattle.

For the harmony of their society, India should stop discriminating their citizens who was born to be a dalit.

Before India wants to become a superpower, i think India should end this primitive caste system by law-abiding it.

Otherwise, those dalits will mostly become the Maoist fighters, at least this is the only way to live like a human, not a born cattle.

For the harmony of their society, India should stop discriminating their citizens who was born to be a dalit.

stop ur rants, we cant go to 1 billion ppl and ask them to stop this crap and believe they will. what a dumb low iq piece of sh1t advice. this will eridicate when pppl get educated and our literacy is rising over 80%. do u know in last 30 yrs there has been a drastic decrease in this dalit problem.

Explain how am I a false flag ? I get these comments from Indians, Chinese, Pakistanis, and Bangladeshi's.
As i said...you're almost everytime pro-Pakistani pro-Chinese and anti-India...i wouldn't see anyone like that specially from the west :x

stop ur rants, we cant go to 1 billion ppl and ask them to stop this crap and believe they will. what a dumb low iq piece of sh1t advice. this will eridicate when pppl get educated and our literacy is rising over 80%. do u know in last 30 yrs there has been a drastic decrease in this dalit problem.

Well, the discrimination of the individuals is inevitable, but at least trying to prevent it by law.

The problem is that i haven't seen that India has officially banned the caste system yet. :coffee:

I think there is something He said is right

But whatever, superpower is not our agenda but a happy and prosper India is

We are more interested in peace and development it is just our media which is more interested in making such dumb sensations:lol: So keep this Supa powa under your napak Agenda
Wake up! India can only support terrorism in its nieghbouring nation. LTTE, Mukti bihani, TTP etc all are indian made organisations, you should be ashamed of your nation.. Eager to Lick Israel oragans instead of caring for their own.

All that is fine, but who is the chinese guy in the photo??

It's a chinese panda turned all old and messed up :lol:

Face it or not, India has a great potential for becoming a superpower.

India is one of the youngest nation in the world who are hard working. Also we have democracy. We have the ingredients to be one so as many other nations.

But becoming super power should/will never be a goal. It should be a by-product of our hard-work and prosperity.

#we have tremendous challenges which we need to cross thpugh.

Wake up! India can only support terrorism in its nieghbouring nation. LTTE, Mukti bihani, TTP etc all are indian made organisations, you should be ashamed of your nation.. Eager to Lick Israel oragans instead of caring for their own.

we support terrorism and still keep growing at 8%, still became a 2 trillion economy. we spend money on arms still produce 7 lac engineers and phds and science. we do a lot of stuff my frnd its u only looking at the negative part.

Why not use that potential for development and peace and prosperity :azn:

so what do u think we r trying to do?? its not easy broo.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom