What's new

WHO recommends Punjab impose strict 2-week lockdown|Yasmin Rashid Reply

Funny this incompetent govt cant control sugar mafia, wheat mafia and petrol mafia and some ppl expect them to control the whole country and enforce SOPs. Pakistan is at the mercy of Allah.
Yes u r right like these mafias were dying previously. First time these mafias r named and r being inquired but here some genious keyboard warrior have nothing but to declear ithers incompetent

That's all what it needs... a 14 - 20 day lockdown, earlier the better. This stupid govt. failed to execute a simple administrative task.

Pakistan is pass the peak..no point in having a lockdown..

WHO if is ready to pay for our crores of daily wagers yes lockdown should be done than

they are giving grants through NGOs i heard that are funding hospitals on priority..

the point is there is little to no outcome from a lockdown now that Pakistan has community transfer at large scale..If you send them home they will infect more people and there would be more deaths.
Govt. should have people isolate their elderly..this should have been the priority from the beginning.

Yes u r right like these mafias were dying previously. First time these mafias r named and r being inquired but here some genious keyboard warrior have nothing but to declear ithers incompetent

Typical PTI zombie reply, u just cudnt resist a personal attack. i know PTI and political parties more than u can dream. So talk on the topic, ur worst than a keyboard warrior. We know about these mafias since long, they were thriving previously and it doesn't take a genius to know they are thriving now too. Infact this govt seems powerless and dumbfolded by these mafias, let the 5 years pass and then tell me if a single big name is punished.

Typical PTI zombie reply, u just cudnt resist a personal attack. i know PTI and political parties more than u can dream. So talk on the topic, ur worst than a keyboard warrior. We know about these mafias since long, they were thriving previously and it doesn't take a genius to know they are thriving now too. Infact this govt seems powerless and dumbfolded by these mafias, let the 5 years pass and then tell me if a single big name is punished.

Have u ever fought any mafias in your life for real? leave asdie mafia, have u even fought any power group in a single organization ?

Reality is u keyboard warrior type persons have no experience of real life challenges. In real life even identifying the problem with evidence in a huge task given that NAB, FIA, Police, Bureaucracy is being hired on political affiliations after 1970s. And since 1971 there are 2 parties in power PPP and PMLN who have loyal in every rank since last 5 decades.

Even half of your Pakistani awam preferred, race, language and bradri over honesty and here people like u r calling incompetent to those few people who are trying fight all these challenges.

try doing some hard work yourself rather than just complaining and complaining on keyboard.

There is no need for any lockdown, let the nature take its course. The only thing of use is to enforce rule of wearing masks in places where human gatherings take place like shops, malls, public transport vehicles, banks etc.

Last edited:
Have u ever fought any mafias in your life for real? leave asdie mafia, have u even fought any power group in a single organization ?

Reality is u keyboard warrior type persons have no experience of real life challenges. In real life even identifying the problem with evidence in a huge task given that NAB, FIA, Police, Bureaucracy is being hired on political affiliations after 1970s. And since 1971 there are 2 parties in power PPP and PMLN who have loyal in every rank since last 5 decades.

Even half of your Pakistani awam preferred, race, language and bradri over honesty and here people like u r calling incompetent to those few people who are trying fight all these challenges.

try doing some hard work yourself rather than just complaining and complaining on keyboard.

I guess u dropped ur brain somewhere or maybe ur too dumb to know that blaming or accusing a stranger online only makes u look stupid. You dont even know where the problem lies, the people u think trying to fix are the ones in bed with those mafias. U think its only u who have experienced real life challenges? Well that makes me wonder if u have ever left ur bedroom.
Politically hired ppl is one excuse, what about the very politicians in PTI? Have they been appointed by PPP and PMLN too? Did those old corrupts also made imran khan make big BS promises and latter take u turn? 2 years in federal and 7 years in KPK, what has PTI achieved? KPK is on decline and utter dumb morons like buzdar and mehmood khan are CMs. Funny how IK used to laugh at others for appointing dumb yes men. People prefer those who work for them and give them any advantage, the same ppl u accuse also voted PTI. Race and biradri is a culture, there are honest n good ppl in every biradri n race, no one forced IK to take ex corrupt lotas.
An advice... If u want to argue with someone on an online forum, then stick to the topic and don't try to get personal or dont use personal jibes, it only shows ur dumb and trying to win the argument by being a jacka**. On the contrary, i can be in a bad mood and u wont find that pleasant at all.

Opinion opinion claims without any facts and figures.

KPK declining, share your facts and figures otherwise shutup.

Corrupt politicians brought by PTI? Welcome to the real world. We Pakistani voted them. They are being voted before even PTI created.

If you cant see acknowledge these real life facts keep dreaming and shouting like a 2 year kid.

Furthermore, before advising someone try to follow that advice first.

Opinion opinion claims without any facts and figures.

KPK declining, share your facts and figures otherwise shutup.

Corrupt politicians brought by PTI? Welcome to the real world. We Pakistani voted them. They are being voted before even PTI created.

If you cant see acknowledge these real life facts keep dreaming and shouting like a 2 year kid.

Furthermore, before advising someone try to follow that advice first.

The level of irony is too high. Yeah PTI didnt bring them so its ok for PTI to use them? Whats the difference between PTI and others then? Didn't PTI claim to be different and change and change status quo? I know u lack any sense of basic human communication and demand facts and figures, as if u can comprehend any of that. Have a good day, its uselss arguing with blind followers.

IK said the same thing. Hotspots to be will be enforced into lockdown.

Back
Top Bottom