What's new

Radical group aims to convert UK schools to strict Islam.

what the heck is wrong in the Islamic world.....
why is it becoming so intolerant......
they want to cover their woman from top to bottom then ...they should keep their woman inside their house....
england me bhi ja ke nautanki.....:disagree:

You're full of shit, rather than look at the source(which is the only you can change immigration policy) you're mocking immigrants and directing your frustration at them.

Either you're a Jew playing games or you're a complete idiot that got nowhere in life.
No! I am Jewish Zionist and I will take over the world!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Akbar Choudhry on his jihad on Alcohol.:lol:
6a00e008d9a3f98834011168f82fb5970c-pi

muslim.jpg

Stop living in a world of conspiracy theories mate, people who live here know the ground realities.

Has nothing to do with conspiracy theories, what do you hope to achieve? Tell me your goals and how you will achieve those goals?

Ah, EDL! It's nice to see you football hooligans frequenting our forums.

I said it long before there was something wrong with this retard. Because he never makes any sense, he just repeats the same evil jew evil britain jihad this jihad that like a broken player.

Ah, EDL! It's nice to see you football hooligans frequenting our forums.

PDF is truly an international forum. :D

Sri Lankans in the UK are friendly and honest people, a real contribution to society

Judge people on their actions and yes some Sri Lankans are nice and friendly people. By the way how is Tommy...oh yeah he is in prison...was it embarrassing for your organization when he showed your true colors in front of the British public.

Back
Top Bottom