What's new

Who must be the next President of Pakistan???

Who will be the Next President of Pakistan???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The polls show, Musharaff is leading with 25 votes. And Imran Khan is not far behind with 24 Votes. :D

The polls show, Musharaff is leading with 25 votes. And Imran Khan is not far behind with 24 Votes. :D

:) And it shows that no matter how much people tend to taint Musharraf's performance many prefer him.

m wondering that who are those 7 twisted guys voted for zardari and bilawal? :rofl:

Well, Same could be said about IK...Hai na?

Yes could be but i think votes for him went due to lack of any other potential leader :)

Besides i feel Musharraf has far better skills to deal with the world as well as Media whereas Imran Khan is emotional. He cant be a good diplomate leader who could deal the world dirty politics.

:woot: are you calling Imran Khan as "her" ???

Sorry, Jana, I don't know who Imran Khan is. But if he is a democrat, I will support `her'. I support democrat in any country worldwide. I can smell a republican in any country anywhere. :cheesy:

Yes could be but i think votes for him went due to lack of any other potential leader :)

Besides i feel Musharraf has far better skills to deal with the world as well as Media whereas Imran Khan is emotional. He cant be a good diplomate leader who could deal the world dirty politics.

And do you think Musharaff's huge vote bank here is due to his performance? I think two factors have influenced the results here.

1- You have mentioned above (Lack of any other potential leader)

2- This is a defence forum and majority of the people are Army fans :D

we need some one from public not from these crupt politections again they messed in pakistan is being 63 years now.
people of pakistan taking serious turn now as they want to solve their problems.

and all these political leaders are not serious with buliding a good pakistan in world they are just looking for get $$ from any way like mushraf use to sell peoples to USA to get $5000 each persion.

we need leader from us that he listen us not USA or out siders
and take over nation to the right path thats all we want.
othere wise people of pakistan will never forgive these crupt leaders.
inshallah one day we will see ( ISLAMIC PAKISTAN)top of the world with right man:pakistan:

I would vote for her, but I can't since I am not a Pakistan citizen.:hitwall:

But she is not in the politics of pakistan
815482d6c48078aae66f34ce8156e271.gif

Sorry, Jana, I don't know who Imran Khan is. But if he is a democrat, I will support `her'. I support democrat in any country worldwide. I can smell a republican in any country anywhere. :cheesy:

Better a military republican who supports secularism, science and technology and free media, than a civilian democrat who kowtows to religious mullahs and is anti-science. The other civilians are all corrupt feudal landlords with a history of stealing from the country.

Desperate times call for desperate measures, and Pakistan is in one right now.

Back
Top Bottom