What's new

Who must be the next President of Pakistan???

Who will be the Next President of Pakistan???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lo bhai Jana, IK is at par with Musharaff with 25 votes.

I was just kidding.
You should read his sarcastic posts in that thread.
Truly hilarious!:rofl:

4c4a8fce7579d978467413b1a28ae49f.gif

you voted twice. not fair he has 26 votes now :frown:

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

May be Indians who think bad of Pakistan :partay:

Lol how can i vvote twice?

Asif Zardari.
AirforcePilot, boxer_B, DesiGuy, Meengla

Bilawal Bhutto.
CHARGER, LiberalPakistani, paritosh

NO way Meengla can never vote for zardari.

And hey why you added CHARGR lolz i always kind get a smile over his ID nice ID

Better a military republican who supports secularism, science and technology and free media, than a civilian democrat who kowtows to religious mullahs and is anti-science. The other civilians are all corrupt feudal landlords with a history of stealing from the country.

Desperate times call for desperate measures, and Pakistan is in one right now.

Are you talking about Musharaf, I don't think hes a republican, more a conservative democrat. Republican generals would probably never `revolt' and put themselves to power, so I believe. If you look at the guy, he's not a power hungry lunatic. If not out of love for Pakistan, I don't think he would do it, I don't think soldiers generally want to mess with politics, they are just usually not interested. They are more interested in having big guns to defend their countries. They are only involved with politics is when they ask for budgets for even bigger guns. :cheesy:

Obviously I don't know the intricacies of Pakistan politics.

But she is not in the politics of pakistan
815482d6c48078aae66f34ce8156e271.gif

Maybe she should. She has greens all over her body inside and out. She loves Pakistan. She is resourceful, as I would naturally think. Those Pakistani who truly love their country and are resourceful should all run, and let Pakistani elect the best they think would represent Pakistani interest.

Besides, look at her, how can any1 resist? uhm, I mean, resist from not voting for her. :cheesy:

President of Pakistan.. Hmm.. At the moment, i don have any specific name in my mind but yeah, i do have the sketch of the person who i want to be my President.
He should be passionate as Sir Zaid Hamid, He should be active like Sir Imran Khan, He should be practical like our beloved Army.

Above all, to him, the only thing mattering should be Pakistan.

I want my president from no other party or group but one.

And the name of that party is PAKISTAN, the name of that group is PAKISTAN.

To me, Pakistan matters, nothing or nobody else.

I respect all the options you stated but this is just my view.
No offence.

Back
Top Bottom