What's new

Who must be the next President of Pakistan???

Who will be the Next President of Pakistan???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Zaid Hamid and Imran Khan have the potential of becoming the leaders we require today. I will support them for the position of president or Prime Minister of Pakistan, rather than supporting any other on the list.

I don't expect Zardari and Nawaz to come again InshaAllah...

But there is a chance of Musharraf coming back. but I will never support him because he is one of the biggest reason of terrorism in Pakistan....

If zaid hamid becomes something, war between India Pakistan is for sure..

Buddy even if he doesn't become, then also its for sure ..... we are all moving towards that. nobody can deny that....

Yes, all should take steps to avoid that war. Even if Zaid Hamid becomes something in Pakistan, he will also try to avoid that war at first place, because Islam says to avoid war...

Holy Prophet (SA) said "don't pray for war ( and pray for peace). but if you get one then don't step back from it, and remember that Heaven is in the shadow of sword"

So if he wages a war before struggling for peace, he would be an insane person to do so.

Last edited:
Altaf Hussain has said zillion times that he will never contest election, even of a councilperson, so plz remove altaf hussain from list and put MQM or Mustafa Kamal !

Buddy even if he doesn't become, then also its for sure ..... we are all moving towards that. nobody can deny that....

Yes, all should take steps to avoid that war. Even if Zaid Hamid becomes something in Pakistan, he will also try to avoid that war at first place, because Islam says to avoid war...

Holy Prophet (SA) said "don't pray for war ( and pray for peace). but if you get one then don't step back from it, and remember that Heaven is in the shadow of sword"

So if he wages a war before struggling for peace, he would be an insane person to do so.

Are you a fourth grader? No wonder why Pakistan never had good leadership because people don't understand what a leader should be like.

Just to wage an insane war you want to have him as president? What good a jingoist bring to your country? How will he deal with the global leaders? A person who has biased opinion or open opinion about something cannot be a good leader,

A leader must be a diplomat. I am surprised to see so many votes for him. I didn't know people can like such a personality.

When did I say that ??????

Ahmed,

You're assuming that he won't wage war and struggle for peach, but how can you expect that from him? He has an ideology which he will always reflect which means no way peace is possible between India and Pakistan.... Because even if he does something for peace it will appear fake to us as he cannot change overnight as president..

President Imran Khan
Prime Minister Pervez Musharaf /AQ Khan
Interior Minister Mustafa Kamal
Lalit Modi (Consultant PCB & Tourism you know entertainment IPL girls )
Forign Minister Nawaz Sharif (Middle East Affairs)
Forign Minister Zaid Hamid (Dealing with NATO/INDIA/REST)
I would love to see Zaid Hamid negotiating with US on drones

This really should be direction Pakistan should be going
We need a BOLD AND INNOVATIVE team to move forward

Last edited:
I was under the impression that Pakistani women don't wear sari and need to have everything covered except the face. Is this case and she is wearing a Sari because she in India?

You have been watching too much western media sari is pretty common , just not very common its more or less seen in weddings here and there or high end events its going out of fashion but sari is very interesting dress for ladies

See in Pakistan only fat aunties wear the sari I hope the yonger leaner fitter ladies adapt the sari and give it the respect it deserves - rightfully so ... its a wonderful choice for ladies who are not fat

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom