What's new

Who must be the next President of Pakistan???

Who will be the Next President of Pakistan???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
in my opinion zaid hamid is the best person but wat he needs is the supprot of army.

cuz there are many dumb politicians in our country that can emotionalize the people of pakistan against zaid.

but with the support of army we can and inshallah we will...

Glad to see Imran Khan make it to the 2nd place in a forum where I know predominantly Pro-Musharrafians exist.

I'm voting for Imran on the fact that no-corruption is expected out of him. On the issue of terrorism, I think the notion that everyone has that he'd be soft on them is wrong. He will definitely TRY his reconciliatory move, that hes been talking about. Who knows, he might sway the tribals back into allegiance with us.

Ultimately I think he'd be ready for action, if the talks yield no result as they did with the others. Musharraf and Zardari both have tried talking to the Militants. So its no big deal.

I've seen how PTI operates. Its not about personalities, its more down to Earth operating like a western democratic party. Even Imran Khan is elected as Party Chairman as are people on all the other posts.

But they are short on funds, and at the end of the day money speaks louder than everything else.

Zahid H reminds me of Ahmadinejad big mouth will get us into trouble, His ideas are good but not in today world or in other words not for Pakistan yes may be after another 20 years.
Exactly not in todays world. may be 200 years earlier/medieval ages !! He is a nut case.
On lighter note, he is hit among Indians. he makes us :rofl:. good fiction stories !
"ZH: Ajmal Kasab is Amar singh !" :rofl:

Last edited:
If all goes south than I would go for Shabaz Sharif . There are hand full of people who have heard the recording the day PIA was told to divert to India with Mushy in it. Iqbal Balouch the captain is my student so I got to hear it, When Iqbal said over my dead body I will land in Pakistan Nawaz came on the RT and talked to Mushy to get lost in the back ground you could hear shabaz saying Bahi gee yeah ghalat hai Bahi gee ghalat hai don't do this please. But Nawaz didn't listen to his brother nor his dad.

Another thing most people don't know the PM does not have the power to fire any of the Chiefs, The President has he puts a request in a session where all members including the other 2 chiefs are present with a vote in the favor of the PM it goes to CJ who issues an order with the signature of the security Council and this process takes atleast 20 days.

Last edited:
in my opinion zaid hamid is the best person but wat he needs is the supprot of army.

cuz there are many dumb politicians in our country that can emotionalize the people of pakistan against zaid.

but with the support of army we can and inshallah we will...

So basically you want the Army to come in power, then forcefully place Zaid Nutcase Hamid as the ruler of Pakistan, and oppress anyone that apposes his moronic ideas? Riiiight.........

Seriously i should be the president of Pakistan. I will make the constitution stronger than the rule of army and will hang most of the corrupted politicians, then turn pakistan into DUBAI. "Peace will prevail forever" untill the oil and natural gas is drained, because then we gotta compete on a global scale for a victim to loot there resources. Now who's with me.

Is that it? can't we have other NORMAL people as candidates?

I will vote for Dr ishrat ul ebad
and for your info
Mr Altaf hussain never wanted to be President PM Cm or MNA
Altaf Hussain has never sought any public office for himself or his family

even if mqm gets 2/3rd majority

Pm or president will be any common party worker
not altaf hussain himself

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom