What's new

Who must be the next President of Pakistan???

Who will be the Next President of Pakistan???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Excellent point. Musharaf has beaten Clinton , Mushy makes $550,000/-per lecture , Clinton used to make 1 million but only for 1 year now he makes $250.000/- Per lecture. In the last 2 years Mushy has given 22 lectures this year he has already given 6.
The guy is educated knows what to be done and is capable of taking Pakistan to the next level.

Imran Khan another nut case when were you ask him a question he starts with ( dahken gee) and he behavior of holier-than-thou · sanctimonious, self-righteously, or hypocritically pious doesn't go with his personalities. Couldn't even keep his own house in order and wants to fix Pakistan.:disagree:

Looks like Musharraf single handedly could bring Pakistan out of recession......Just a few more lectures a week....What say Sir?

But on a serious note....thats amazing how his popularity has sprung since he gave up office....Its sad that he is being put on the stand by the present govt and the judiciary!!

Looks like Musharraf single handedly could bring Pakistan out of recession......Just a few more lectures a week....What say Sir?

But on a serious note....thats amazing how his popularity has sprung since he gave up office....Its sad that he is being put on the stand by the present govt and the judiciary!!

That will be the down fall for the Nawaz brothers if they keep going after him, Which is good for Pakistan.

That will be the down fall for the Nawaz brothers if they keep going after him, Which is good for Pakistan.

Correct me if Im wrong Sir but in my opinion the most powerful man in Pakistan is still Musharraf.....ahead of Kiyani....being that Musharraf and Kiyani are like "Guru aur Chela".....

So how is it that the army and Kiyani would allow Musharraf's trial?...Espcially since its being back by the same Nawaz bros who shoulve been hanged back in 1999 by Musharraf??

I am keeping all my opinions of democracy, accountability etc out of this discussion.....

Correct me if Im wrong Sir but in my opinion the most powerful man in Pakistan is still Musharraf.....ahead of Kiyani....being that Musharraf and Kiyani are like "Guru aur Chela".....

So how is it that the army and Kiyani would allow Musharraf's trial?...Espcially since its being back by the same Nawaz bros who shoulve been hanged back in 1999 by Musharraf??

I am keeping all my opinions of democracy, accountability etc out of this discussion.....

That is why there is going to be no trail, Nawaz brothers should consider them selves lucky that the Saudis requested there release other wise they would have been dead a long time ago.
Now the problem here is that Nawaz wants to become the PM and be called the savior of Pakistan but at the same time trying to get Mushy Bad move. He cannot win an election if he keeps fingering Army personal serving or retired.

do u think he is worse then zardari.......he has alot of information on Islam and is good motivational person.....:pakistan: now we need an honest party for our leadership & we must get rid of these robbers....:sniper:

What "Information" on Islam? He uses "islam" to brainwash people and lead them astray, just like the mullahs he is supposedly fighting against. Zaid Hamid will lead Pakistan to war against India, the USA, and Israel, we will end up as another afghanistan. I'd prefer a man who doesn't put his radical ideas over the well being of his country.

Pakistan’s polling organizations admit themselves that their samples do not reflect Pakistan’s diversity adequately but this admission usually comes in a separate section of their reports and is often overlooked by the media. I would support for Zardari for next President of Pakistan bcoz he has been working for people of Pakistan. He really started reconciliatory process in the country. He is continuously trying to continue to work for promotion of the democratic culture in the country. He seems committed to implementing the mandate of country people by ensuring that all national decisions are taken with complete consensus from public a representative which is commendable.

Pakistan’s polling organizations admit themselves that their samples do not reflect Pakistan’s diversity adequately but this admission usually comes in a separate section of their reports and is often overlooked by the media. I would support for Zardari for next President of Pakistan bcoz he has been working for people of Pakistan. He really started reconciliatory process in the country. He is continuously trying to continue to work for promotion of the democratic culture in the country. He seems committed to implementing the mandate of country people by ensuring that all national decisions are taken with complete consensus from public a representative which is commendable.

:what: realy ? I think 99% of us agree with you

Zardari makes top five of world losers list

Monday, March 23, 2009

WASHINGTON: The prestigious Foreign Policy magazine has issued a list of world’s top 13 losers and President Asif Ali Zardari of Pakistan figures in the top five on the list.

The magazine said the 13 choices for this month ranked by just how little sympathy we should have for them.

Placing Asif Ali Zardari at No 5, the magazine said: “Zardari was known to be a bad guy long before he became Pakistan’s president.

Many of the closest friends of his late wife, Benazir Bhutto, could not stand him. Now, as it turns out, neither can most of the Pakistani people.

Locked in a bitter struggle with opposition leader Nawaz Sharif, Zardari showed his weakness by capitulating to demands to reinstate Pakistan’s former Chief Justice per Sharif’s demands.

Now in a desperate attempt to reassert control of his own party, he may be plotting the ouster of his prime minister according to Indian press reports.

He’s on the ropes, his opposition is gaining strength, and meanwhile fraught, dangerous, complex Pakistan is hardly being governed at all.”

The other big losers, according to the FP magazine are US Democratic Senator Chris Dodd (No 4), who “as chairman of the Senate Banking Committee was at the centre of a fat-donations-from-Wall Street-equals-zero-oversight-from-Congress culture that helped get the world into this mess in the first place.”

At No 3 is US swindler Bernie Madoff who defrauded US taxpayers of $60 billion and who “for a decade and a half he went to bed every night knowing that he was lying, cheating, faking trades, committing fraud, and putting his and countless other families at grievous risk. And yet he lived his life like a king.”

The Roman Catholic Pope is the second biggest loser because, FP magazine says, “he’s out of touch with the real world” and his papacy is “a disaster.”

The No 1 on the list is Austrian businessman Josef Fritzl, who locked his daughter in a cellar and fathered seven children with her and who sees himself as a born rapist, a victim of his own tyrannical mother. Fritzl, 73, is awaiting trial for sexually abusing and incarcerating Elisabeth, 42, in a purpose-built dungeon beneath his house in the town of Amstetten.

He fathered seven children by her, one of whom died shortly after birth and Fritzl burnt his body in an oven.

Others on the FP list are Edward Liddy (No 13) executive of US giant AIG; Forbes Billionaires List (No 12), the official magazine of Wall Street greed; Eliot Spitzer (No 11) also of AIG; British PM Gordon Brown (No 10); Israeli political Netahanyahu (No 9); and three US economic managers at No 8, 7 and 6.

Zardari makes top five of world losers list

Have you finalize yet? Please finalize it ASAP. Since i am very much fade up with this stupid, illiterate president, Mr 10%!!

Who want Musharaf, I am ok with them.. economy was much better condition in his time, & things wasn't that bad as of today!!

Who want IK, I am ok with them as well, since he seems to be only uncorrupted politician so far. He done something even before getting anything in return from all pakistanis.

Who want Zahid Hamid, I am Ok with them as well, since he only speaks about basis of Pakistan. He is a bit arrogant and aggressive, but i know when he will get power then he will be much calm, and also he has at-least knowledge about things happening around.

Who want Nawaz Sharif, I am ok with them.. but i must say a v lose choice.. he don't have much guts. Shaibaz Sharif is a bit better oponent then him.

Who want Army Again, I am Ok with them... since this will surely return burden from pakistan economy while removing political setup. which are doing no good to pakistan just get 150k-400k,with 100s of other benifit.

No one should worry that bank vote of bhuttos and PPP is decreasing. Voters of PPP and Bhuttos can never be indoctrinated in any new direction, as regards to corruption scandal, remember that its Zardari and PPP government which has moral courage to sack steel mill chairman . Regarding IPP and rental power plant issue, federal minister Pervez Ashraf has challenged that he can talk to any body at any forum regarding rental power plants issue. Friends of Zardari are not being adjusted in high portfolios , doctor Asim Hussain is no more minister ; Zardari’s indicated man not sent to France as ambassador ; this speaks of moral courage and open mind and heart of President Zardari and PPP leadership …if friends of Pakistan are not fulfilling their promises then Zardari led government has got assistance from IMF and USA ; Zardari and PPP are very much alive to situation ; its not incompetence and bad reputation of Zardari and his team rather its their competence that you people have not been taken over by Swati Taliban and you are alive to criticize Zardari and PPP ; there is no minus one formula in pipe line ; that’s rubbish propaganda by some anti Pakistani to create chaos.

Mate, the ONLY reason Zardari is President is because he was married to Benazir. And the ONLY reason Benazir Zardari, erm, Bhutto became President is because she was the daughter of Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto shaheed.

Mate, the ONLY reason Zardari is President is because he was married to Benazir. And the ONLY reason Benazir Zardari, erm, Bhutto became President is because she was the daughter of Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto shaheed.

The Mighty throne for Bilawal awaits :)

But its uncertain whether the next president in the next government will have same powers as the much debated and much doubted current prz has?

first we need to decide once for all what kind of system we need either presidential, parliamentry or a mixture of both with some perminent defined role for armed forces as well.

Then we can deliberate upon who should be the next president

Agree.

Getting a little off topic but I would prefer an American-style system of Congress.

House: Proportional reps (depending on population) per district.
Senate: Fixed number of reps/province

This way Punjab/Sindh can't always hijack the legislative process and the other provinces can't be ignored and marginalized like now.

The guy is educated knows what to be done and is capable of taking Pakistan to the next level.

The way NRO was initiated, kinds of doubt the fact of what you mentioned above sir. He may be educated and had a vision too for Pakistan, in the end when it comes to his chair, he went this low and committed such a shameful act.

The way NRO was initiated, kinds of doubt the fact of what you mentioned above sir. He may be educated and had a vision too for Pakistan, in the end when it comes to his chair, he went this low and committed such a shameful act.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom