What's new

Who Married Who? 17 Pakistani Celebrities and Their Partners

I am sorry i was too occupied looking at Sanam Baloch to notice him or his name
Pakistanis working in my office told me that Baloch (or the real balouchis...whatever) are not so good looking. Lol

Pakistanis working in my office told me that Baloch (or the real balouchis...whatever) are not so good looking. Lol
@DESERT FIGHTER
Ab is ko kiya pata the diversity among balochs if i am not mistaking some tribes are also related to Kurds
Sh also believes in mythical demographic change is Azad Kashmir :D

Mujhay pata tha aap ghatiya baat hei karien gai .. :rofl:
Ab banda mazak bhe na karay ?:unsure:

Last edited:
@DESERT FIGHTER
Ab is ko kiya pata the diversity among balochs they are related to Kurds
Sh also believes in mythical demographic change is Azad Kashmir
2 paksitani girls told me that.
Seriously, I don't care about the looks. The name Sanam Baloch reminded of this incident. That's it!
Most of the Pakistanis that I have met are either Pashtun or Punjabi.

2 paksitani girls told me that.
Seriously, I don't care about the looks. The name Sanam Baloch reminded of this incident. That's it!
Most of the Pakistanis that I have met are either Pashtun or Punjabi.
They must be from Karachi most Balochs in Karachi are Sheedi Makrani who are descendents of African slaves but they are just one of many baloch tribes and in different regions people look different

Yes one of them is from karachi.

Being African doesnt mean ugly...just saying.
I have many Mauritanian trainees.
I knew it, most Karachi,ite Baloch(especially the native Karachites of Liyari region )are Makrani Sheedis but they are just one of the Baloch tribes the balochs are a very diverse ethnic group and they are spread out from DG Khan in Punjab to Sistan Balochistan province in Iran

Yes one of them is from karachi.

Being African doesnt mean ugly...just saying.
I have many Mauritanian trainees.
Yes North Africans are very good looking but frankly speaking except for some Somalians/Ethiopians with sharpish features i just dont find their big facial features all that appealing

I knew it, most Karachi,ite Baloch(especially the native Karachites of Liyari region )are Makrani Sheedis but they are just one of the Baloch tribes the balochs are a very diverse ethnic group and they are spread out from DG Khan in Punjab to Sistan Balochistan province in Iran
Finnneeeee...
All the Pakistanis are good looking...Karachi-ites, Lahore-ians, Pathans etc etc.
Khush?
Is that what you wanted me to say?
i just dont find their big facial features all that appealing
Beauty lies in the eyes of beholder.
If it was Africans who had colonized the world like the Europeans, then we might have had a different definition os beauty.
i am out of this thread.

Finnneeeee...
All the Pakistanis are good looking...Karachi-ites, Lahore-ians, Pathans etc etc.
Khush?
Is that what you wanted me to say?

Beauty lies in the eyes of beholder.
If it was Africans who had colonized the world like the Europeans, then we might have had a different definition os beauty.
i am out of this thread.
Haye such wo jo zubaan pay aye :D

Click bait and disengage that is so levina,ish of you :D

Jhoot!

drilling sense into you :moil:is like me banging my head against a wall.:hitwall:
May you get an African girlfriend. :rolleyes:
Dudho Nahao Puto Falo !!! :P
Bandoq say nikli goli aur moan say nikli baat wapis nah hoti

My fiance would behead me if i did tht :D

Waisay ham ko to char allowed hain :D

Mam, brown can be good one as well, this one Indonesian brown stock.....:enjoy:
I am not against Africans. I love their complexion.

upload_2016-1-27_0-19-12.png

My fiance would behead me if i did tht :D
Mubarakaan. :P

Waisay ham ko to char allowed hain :D
haa..i know my trainee told me.

Back
Top Bottom