What's new

Who Married Who? 17 Pakistani Celebrities and Their Partners

Acha to ap ka asli naam Ayesha Sana hay

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA :astgah:
I never said, bright Kro isay. :D

Acha khasa sweet sa Banda hai awine he haters ho Gaye us Ke. :p aap bhi to hater nahi ho? :p
Yahan ak war ho gi Phir.

u guys are confusing me sedhe sedhee bolo kya keh rhe ho dono :confused:

you replied to me with the meaning of "chawal marna" before he did... when he later replied to me with the meaning he also included what you had posted to me.

you replied to me with the meaning of "chawal marna" before he did... when he later replied to me with the meaning he also included what you had posted to me.

So you never knew before, what "Chawal Marna" is? :lol:

Inko to bhool he gaye
12541067_983781758382034_7674022278671140532_n.jpg

haha so u ppl don't use it? really but congratz anyway :lol:

thank you, thank you... you are kind. :D

and it is not used in south india ( and i am sure also in most of india ) but since @Zibago unsuccessfully tagged @Parul towards this end, it must be used in indian punjab and delhi.

edit : to parul who may see this tag - the topic is meaning of "chawal marna".

u guys are confusing me sedhe sedhee bolo kya keh rhe ho dono :confused:
i just wanted to say that what you say is a say indeed and my say was also reflecting your say when i say what you say and i say that what you say is a right say:crazy::rofl::cheers:

i just wanted to say that what you say is a say indeed and my say was also reflecting your say when i say what you say and i say that what you say is a right say:crazy::rofl::cheers:
:crazy::wacko::blink: yeaaaaaaaaaah right right:lol:

soniya is pretty... she looks like a actress i saw in a tv ad recently.

abdullah farhatullah takes your breath away... at least saying his name does. :rofl:

@Zibago @Levina @django

oh well... all's well that ends well.

i have read that ali zafar was quite the playboy who painted quite a few towns red.

sajal's smile and round face reminds me of my object of obsession.

rambo??

o lovely syra... syra syra o syra.
Goodlooking couples.

Back
Top Bottom