What's new

Who Married Who? 17 Pakistani Celebrities and Their Partners

My fav?
Its this one
image.jpg

the chap looks manly but the wife is not so pretty.

:lol::D in Pakistan (mainly in punjab) we call guys like him pendu dulha @Zibago @Ammara Chaudhry

HAHAHHA guess what? I have a Chinese friend and oneday she & my best friend were doing some really stupid stuff. I called them paindu & that Chinese friend said, is it something you call to a person from backward areas. :D her guess though.

@ghazi52 Ayesha or Azfar couple nahi hai. :/

Sajal or sheroz bhi couple nahi h

Sara & Atif
Ayeza & Danish
Mohib & Amna.

Love these couples

HAHAHHA guess what? I have a Chinese friend and oneday she & my best friend were doing some really stupid stuff. I called them paindu & that Chinese friend said, is it something you call to a person from backward areas. :D her guess though.

strange that she didn't think "paindu" is the pakistani pronunciation of "cute panda". :D

Hira Tareen. Now probably Hira Ali or maybe Hira Ali Sufaina

strange that she didn't think "paindu" is the pakistani pronunciation of "cute panda". :D

HAHA. CUTE PANDA. Ok this is really funny. :D :P
Well her guess still cracked me. She is officially paindu now.

Amina and Muneeb is going to be the most cutest couple in our industry. Especially, the guy. @Zibago.

@ghazi52 Ayesha or Azfar couple nahi hai. :/

Sajal or sheroz bhi couple nahi h
Afwaa chal rahe hay

Ladies and germs according to @Ammara Chaudhry
Hamza-Ali-Abbasi-&-Ayesha-Khan-Recent-Click-On-a-Dinner23856443_2015125131250.jpg

dang you Hamza you are one lucky dawg

Afwaa chal rahe hay

Ladies and germs according to @Ammara Chaudhry dang you Hamza you are one lucky dawg
Hamza-Ali-Abbasi-&-Ayesha-Khan-Recent-Click-On-a-Dinner23856443_2015125131250.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAH. :D
Is couple ko real life couple Kabhi nahi Deakho ge. :D Ayesha has fit wala crush on him & Hamza was had too. But he changed his mind. :D

Awfa Sajal or sheroz Ki? Han Han Sajal Zaida show karwa Rahi.

Hira Tareen. Now probably Hira Ali or maybe Hira Ali Sufaina

HAHA. CUTE PANDA. Ok this is really funny. :D :P
Well her guess still cracked me. She is officially paindu now.

Amina and Muneeb is going to be the most cutest couple in our industry. Especially, the guy. @Zibago.
Well you will be the third women on pdf(first Pakistani) to know that i dont actually find guys cute

Back
Top Bottom