What's new

Who is Zaid Zaman Hamid? Brasstacks or Yousuf Kazzab Prophecy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tumari bhi hinduoon waly shakal hoi gi thats why you are so upset by that comment Zaid Hamid made :rofl:

:lol: Nope. I'm concerned by it because it is being used against pakistan and the entire world is laughing at pakistan because of this. Agar hindu wali shakal dekhni hai to ye raha tumhara "guru ji" jis ki tum ebadat karte ho:

cbfeec6028d4df153fdcd96df255d2a0.jpg

Ye hindu kahan se tapak kar pakistan ki sayasat mein aa kar ghuss gaya tha? In fact, Mushy's features look more Indian than that terrorist's features did. Now by this same logic Mr Zaid Hamid should say that Mushy is also a hindu and the whole world will laugh at that statement just like the whole world is laughing at him about the previous statement about a terrorist.

Nice one!!!

Can anyone type the exact words he said about the Indian face?

yar anybody really wana know about him please see that link and you will get all of your answers. there is a lot of bullshit propaganda against zaid because he spoke very frankly about CIA and Neo-cons

BrassTacks Think Tank - Official Website

I request to mods please lock that thread. because there is nothing further to discuss

Zaid Hamid and Zaid Zaman are two different people. This drama about them being the same person running a sufi cult is created by Zaid Hamid himself to take people's attention off the real evidence of him being a CIA agent. The agents of Zaid Hamid are busy on the internet spreading fake stories about the sufi cult. Zaid Hamid is holding on to the solid proof to get him off the hook(for now) and at the right time Zaid Hamid's agents or Zaid Hamid himself will release this proof(maybe it is a video) to make critics of Zaid Hamid look like fools and scammers.

The goal of Zaid Hamid's operatives is to convince people to stop analysing his speeches and actions and instead to waste time looking into this nonsensical fake sufi cult story so that the real proof about Zaid Hamid being a fraud remains hidden from most people.

Zaid Hamid and Zaid Zaman are two different people. This drama about them being the same person running a sufi cult is created by Zaid Hamid himself to take people's attention off the real evidence of him being a CIA agent. The agents of Zaid Hamid are busy on the internet spreading fake stories about the sufi cult. Zaid Hamid is holding on to the solid proof to get him off the hook(for now) and at the right time Zaid Hamid's agents or Zaid Hamid himself will release this proof(maybe it is a video) to make critics of Zaid Hamid look like fools and scammers.

The goal of Zaid Hamid's operatives is to convince people to stop analysing his speeches and actions and instead to waste time looking into this nonsensical fake sufi cult story so that the real proof about Zaid Hamid being a fraud remains hidden from most people.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Whatever you say. After spreading lies about some sort of sufi cult when you failed to prove anything now you have made another story which will save you from embarassment because there is no such cult which is in action. Seem inspired by bollywood style stories.

Good going keep supporting your Indian and CIA masters.

Izaat Allah deta ha aur wo hee zilaat bhi. People like you can not add to any respect nor any lnsult to him but only keep eating your own heart.

I just lost on your thinking dude :crazy:
I dont know why you are soo much obsessed with Anti-zaid agenda? please provide reliable sources which prove his so called fake sufi cult style.
I have seen all of his programs and none of his speech gives nonsensical sense.
are you trying to say that what he tells about CIA/mosad/RAW/Neo-cons conspiracy is wrong? or may be you are trying to defend all elements he pointed out as anti-Pakistani??

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Whatever you say. After spreading lies about some sort of sufi cult when you failed to prove anything now you have made another story which will save you from embarassment because there is no such cult which is in action. Seem inspired by bollywood style stories.

I didn't spread any stories about any sufi cult, that was a sneaky trick by you and your Zaid groupies, I have always said that! All I did was analyze the videos that Zaid Hamid made. The sufi cult lies are being spread by Zaid Hamid's operatives in order to divert attention from his real lies and deceptions.

Good going keep supporting your Indian and CIA masters.

I don't support CIA agent Zaid Hamid and neither do I support India(India will be happy to have Zaid Hamid help in splitting up pakistan so they gobble half of it). Either you are a fool, or pretending to be a fool in order to support Agent Hamid and his secret agenda. I have noticed this is a characteristics of Zaid Hamid's disinformation agents...they do their best to appeal to fools by not answering anything in a thoughtful way.

Izaat Allah deta ha aur wo hee zilaat bhi. People like you can not add to any respect nor any lnsult to him but only keep eating your own heart.

Aqalmandon ke liye siraf ishaara hi kafi hota hai, bewaqoofon ko to toofan bhi nahi badal sakta. People like you are ruled by emotions and never let your brain function properly. I'm assuming you are not pretending to be this foolish--who knows maybe you are slyly playing the fool.

I dont know why you are soo much obsessed with Anti-zaid agenda? please provide reliable sources which prove his so called fake sufi cult style.
are you trying to say that what he tells about CIA/mosad/RAW/Neo-cons conspiracy is wrong? or may be you are trying to defend all elements he pointed out as anti-Pakistani??

You must have trouble properly comprehending written english. Go over the thread and read things more carefully so that you understand what is being discussed because you sound totally clueless. I AM NOT SAYING ZAID HAMID HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH A SUFI CULT. :hitwall:

And no..what Zaid Hamid says about the CIA/Mossad/RAW/Neocon conspiracy is 100% correct. In fact it is even missing quite a few pieces. He is talking against the conspiracy but in reality he is working againt pakistan. Why is that so hard for you to understand? That is part of his cover.

Why do you assume that is someone says the CIA is bad that they cannot be working for the CIA? Wow you have the simple mentality of a 5 year old. :angry: Do you think the CIA trains its agents to go out and praise the CIA???? No they have to make these people look like they have nothing to do with the CIA and the best way to do that is to get them to talk against it.

Now for anyone with common sense who is reading this I ask you to consider this. The sufi cult story, if it were NOT being spread by Zaid Hamid would have had proof presented right from the beginning but we see this story being dragged on without a conclusion for months and months and months. Why? If Zaid Hamid did not create this sufi lie himself then he would have immediately provided proof against it. But neither Zaid Hamid nor his operatives are providing any proof to finish it off...instead the tactic of these sneaky people is to drag this nonsense onnnn and onnnn and onnnn month after month after month. Zaid Hamid could stop this story easily but he himself lets it continue. Every day we see his operatives whining about whether this story is true or fake or who is spreading it. Agent Zaid is using this tactic in order to reap full benefits when he finally debunks it with "proof"!

Agent Hamid keeps letting this sufi cult nonsense drag on because it takes attention away from all the lies and tricks he performs on TV against Pakistan such as when he backstabbed pakistan over the Mumbai false flag attack as I explained before. Anytime now Agent Hamid will come up with video proof taking him off the hook and he will blame the CIA, Mossad or RAW for creating the whole sufi cult story. But in reality very few people will suspect he is actually working for the CIA or Mossad or whoever.

Well like i said before...He is an excellent defense analyst and a true Pakistani
If you see all his programs and visit his website you can find it out for yourself.

As far as India is concerned the kind of pathetic statements that have been coming from India is really unparalleled so i think once they were answered by Pakistani media (especially Zaid Hamid) they started a campaign against him. IMO this will backfire and more Pakistanis will listen to him.

Anyways, this thread is really not adding any value to the forum except maybe identifying some trolls who need to be taken care of :sniper:

:pakistan:

This thread has turned into Zaid Hamid Bashing thread.

Now here goes .....All those who seen his recent vedeos on mumbai attack are simply lived in illusion...
now pak govt soon will confirm it

Ajmal Kasab belonged to Pakistan: Official so

http://www.geo.tv/1-7-2009/32159.htm

Last edited:
You must have trouble properly comprehending written english. Go over the thread and read things more carefully so that you understand what is being discussed because you sound totally clueless. I AM NOT SAYING ZAID HAMID HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH A SUFI CULT. :hitwall:

may be your ghost wrote that BS earlier:,

Why do you assume that is someone says the CIA is bad that they cannot be working for the CIA?
yea may be I have 5y old mentality but you are simply lunatic!:crazy:
read that source in detail,
http://www.brasstacks.pk/zaidhamidprofile.aspx
and kindly for your information, he didn't just say that CIA is a bad boy. he expose the whole CIA game plan in front of 170million Pakistanis. he bashed the **** out of CIA/RAW than any1 else in the history of Pakistan. and you think that CIA trained his assets to expose his strategic plans to every1? :what: may be you know that more than any1 else here about CIA's training

MODS PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD. THERE IS NOTHING LEFT FOR DISCUSSION INSTEAD OF BASHING & TROLLING

Last edited:
Anyways, this thread is really not adding any value to the forum except maybe identifying some trolls who need to be taken care of :sniper:

:pakistan:

You aren't adding any real value to the discussion here in this topic. If you don't like the topic then go and troll in some other thread. :guns:

This thread has turned into Zaid Hamid Bashing thread.

No it has not, it's actually turned into a Maqsad bashing thread. This thread was started as a thread to examine and criticize Zaid Hamid which means Zaid Hamid "bashing" and "defending" is meant to be the nature of this thread. It hasn't "become" what it was meant to be all along. :rolleyes:

may be your ghost wrote that BS earlier:,

Are you completely illiterate? I clearly wrote that I suspect that Zaid Hamid and Zaid Zaman are different people. Then I followed up by saying I think that this drama about Zaid Hamid playing the part of a false prophet is created by ZAID HAMID HIMSELF to create a distraction. If you don't understand english properly then have someone else translate for you before making a fool of yourself(while trying to make a fool of me).

yea may be I have 5y old mentality but you are simply lunatic!:crazy:
read that source in detail,
BrassTacks Think Tank - Official Website
and kindly for your information, he didn't just say that CIA is a bad boy. he expose the whole CIA game plan in front of 170million Pakistanis. he bashed the **** out of CIA/RAW than any1 else in the history of Pakistan. and you think that CIA trained his assets to expose his strategic plans to every1? :what: may be you know that more than any1 else here about CIA's training

MODS PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD. THERE IS NOTHING LEFT FOR DISCUSSION INSTEAD OF BASHING & TROLLING

Listen genius he didn't expose anything NEW about the CIA. Everything he said about the CIA is already public knowledge. He didn't expose anything new. Only uneducated, uninformed ignorant people are unaware of what the CIA does and how it works. Zaid Hamid simply translated English documentaries and books into Urdu and that has impressed a lot of people who were too illiterate and lazy to go look for all that information by themselves before. It is these fools that he has impressed but the rest of us have known MUCH MORE THAN THIS FOR YEARS ALREADY.

Mods please warn trolls and illiterates from spamming this thread. Both idiots as well as volunteer workers of Zaid Hamid are getting upset because Zaid Hamid is being exposed as a shill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom