What's new

Who is Zaid Zaman Hamid? Brasstacks or Yousuf Kazzab Prophecy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
here is Zaid Hamid response:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeap. Saw that one.

There is big conspiracy going on in Pakistan and India by Super power. It has two two dimentsions -
1) Some how deploy a Govenrnment which will do what ever their marters need, all policies every thing will be decided by masters. These powers are able deploy their own gov in Pakistan from last 10 -15 years. Though they are still struggling in India.

2) This super power knows that People will get to know the conspiracy after some time and may be able to throw the installed gov. And then there are chances that country friendly gov may come in nation. To counter these chances they are deploying and making famous few people who can speak nationalist's language, attack on current gov and their masters, in this way t1) these guys will become famous 2) win the faith in genral public. But these guys will give solution which suites masters and destroy the nation. Zaid Hamid is one of the deployed personality by CIA.
To destory the Pakistan create 10 Zaid hamids they will them self destoy the Pakistan need not to attack. Just listen his solution, all to destoy the Pakistan and takes Pakistan near loosing nukes.

There is big conspiracy going on in Pakistan and India by Super power. It has two two dimentsions -
1) Some how deploy a Govenrnment which will do what ever their marters need, all policies every thing will be decided by masters. These powers are able deploy their own gov in Pakistan from last 10 -15 years. Though they are still struggling in India.

2) This super power knows that People will get to know the conspiracy after some time and may be able to throw the installed gov. And then there are chances that country friendly gov may come in nation. To counter these chances they are deploying and making famous few people who can speak nationalist's language, attack on current gov and their masters, in this way t1) these guys will become famous 2) win the faith in genral public. But these guys will give solution which suites masters and destroy the nation. Zaid Hamid is one of the deployed personality by CIA.
To destory the Pakistan create 10 Zaid hamids they will them self destoy the Pakistan need not to attack. Just listen his solution, all to destoy the Pakistan and takes Pakistan near loosing nukes.

I don't think you even have the tiniest clue about what you are talking about. :tsk:

Man....you guys put religion into every damn sentence.

The first time i watched Zaid hamid on his talk show on youtube which is few weeks ago from today,gave me the impression zaid hamid style bears some uncanny resemblance the way so many hindu god man preach in India.so i'm not surprised when informed that Zaid hamid had some background and experience of working as muslim cleric.I luv his shows for its weird entertainment value.

The first time i watched Zaid hamid on his talk show on youtube which is few weeks ago from today,gave me the impression zaid hamid style bears some uncanny resemblance the way so many hindu god man preach in India.so i'm not surprised when informed that Zaid hamid had some background and experience of working as muslim cleric.I luv his shows for its weird entertainment value.

You must be feeling at home then.

its really very disappointing...
that how peolple start giving strange comments abt,
people who really deserve salute...!!!

Zaid Hamid is really a genius, grt man with knowledge and courage to say truth....!!!

i feel very sorry for those people, who without any knowledge...
start pulling the legs of people who are the pride of Pakistan !!!

Wow... the only 'anti-India' media programme in Pakistan and everybody's concerned.

What about the Indian channels spitting hate 24/7? Why can't they tolerate one person in Pakistani media?

ZZH is a great man and god bless him for brining out the truth, most Defence and Security analysts dont have the "units" to say the things he does, and the best part is, his work is quoted on many international fourms such as Brookings and the Cambridge Pakistan Security Policy Centre.

All this Kasab and False Prophecy BS is pure BS...

Zaid Hamid is a very knowledgeable/brilliant person and his show is quite informative; he is held in high regard as a defence analyst.
He is putting a lot of effort into providing us with organized information regarding past and current events.
He has managed to give us a truly different perspective on many things which were brushed under the carpet in the past.

Dragging him into a controversy and trying to tarnish his image wont work... Pakistanis maybe going through a very tough time but we have not lost our minds to consider him a planted man brewing a dark and sinister plot...:crazy:

Keep up the good work Zaid Hamid...:tup:

Yep! Like Ajmal Qasab being Amar Singh? :taz:

What about the Samjhota Express and the Hawkish Indian stance based on irrefutable evidence linking Pakistani nationals?
somebody needs to look into their own backyard as well
(BTW both samjotha express and mumbai attacks were carried out around the visits of Pakistani FMs...)

Care to remember the "innocent" Kashmir Singh whom Pakistan released as a goodwill and later he admitted himself that he was indeed a spy...so dont tell me that we should believe Indian Government and its quick evidence production machinery so readily.
:disagree:

Anyways, Zaid Hamid is not a man with a hidden agenda and his shows are quite informative and thats that!

Why is no pakistani willing to debate the accusation that Zaid Hamid is some kind of CIA, Mossad or even RAW agent? Is it because Zaid Hamid is the only person allowed to make anti-Indian and anti-zionist programs on TV? I think so! Everyone in Pakistan is so sick to death of the western a$$-kissing and india a$$-kissing that when someone like Zaid Hamid comes along and attacks Indian hegemony, Western imperialism and Afghan expansionism then he becomes a hero.

But what all these lovers of Zaid Hamid are not willing to do is forget their emotions and use their brains.

For instance why is Zaid Hamid the only person allowed to be patriotic on TV? With 160 million people you don't think there are millions of others who could do his job? Only a few buddies of his like Ahmed Qureshi do the same and they are all part of the same group.

Why did Zaid Hamid come on TV and "expose" the mumbai false flag attacks but at the same time make pakistan look like an idiot? What kind of a patriot would deliberately say stuff like "his face did not look like a muslim" ? After he made that idiotic statement the whole world was laughing at him and at pakistan. Now who would do that, a patriot or a CIA agent? A RAW agent?

Why did Zaid Hamid spend so many hours on TV and even more hours off TV preparing to debate the Mumbai false flag op but when he gets on TV he produced nothing unique to support the theory. The only unique comments he made were nonsense like the guy having a hindu looking face which actually hurt pakistan, not help it. Why hasn't Zaid Hamid made a proper documentary explaining how the Mumbai false flag attack is done by India and Mossad? The whole world is watching but why is this fraud only speaking nonsense like "he had a totally hindu face"?

Here is the reply from Zaild Hamid regarding the accusations:

Source : The Zaid Hamid Controversy Pakistan Ka Khuda Hafiz

From Ahmed Quraishi:

My Dear PakNationalists,

Scores of Pakistani and non-Pakistani writers/TV guests/speakers are allowed to speak against Pakistan on most of our television networks. Some of them ridicule Pakistan’s Independence, others work their minds out just to prove that Pakistanis have no future and do their best to demoralize our people. The Israelis - living in a state that is truly doomed in a sea of hostility - are the most optimistic and forward-looking people you will find anywhere. Ours is a great nation, a continuing story of achievement that goes back a millennium and beyond, and a people who survived history’s toughest challenges, and who are capable of emerging as a dynamic nation in the 21st century. And yet some of the ‘defeatists’ in our midst are celebrated and given space in our newspapers, TV screens, and radio channels. But God forbid if one of us comes forward with a strong nationalist message of hope and pride in our nation.

I am referring here to Zaid Hamid, a Pakistani nationalist and a good Muslim. He hosts the show BRASSTACKS on TVNewsOne about internal and external threats to Pakistan. All that the man did was raise the voice of Pakistan and spread the message of optimism, strength and pride in who we are. Along with this he has a strong sense of religion and faith. He is a believer. But instead of appreciating the work he is doing for Pakistan, a minority of ill-intentioned people among the Pakistani elite has unleashed a campaign of disinformation against Zaid Hamid. I suspect they are doing this because they hate his strong religious views. These misguided Pakistanis forget that Zaid Hamid’s religious views are open to debate. You may or may not accept them. But can you disagree with his vast body of work in defense of Pakistan and to enlighten the Pakistanis about their strengths, weaknesses, and the strategic situation we find ourselves in?

Below I share with you this private email that Mr. Hamid sent to one of our members, responding to the campaign against him. Once again, everyone can agree or disagree with the man, but we should not let a voice for Pakistan be scuttled by pessimists and self-haters.

Ahmed Quraishi
Islamabad, Pakistan.

———- Forwarded message ———-
Date: Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 12:46 AM
Subject: Re: Who is Zaid Hamid???
To: Emaad Qureshi

My Dear Emaad,

aa. Jazak Allah for your message.

Alhamdolillah, all my life has been spent keeping my self under tests and trials of fire, sword and blood for the sake of this deen and in love of Rasul Allah. My prayers, sacrifices, my life and death remains for Allah and His Prophet (saw). My izzat, life, parents, property, family and even good deeds are sacrificed on Rasul Allah. I am not mad to follow false prophets after Sayyadna Rasul Allah (saw).

Those with noor can see the rehma, baraka and khair from Allah and love of Rasul Allah in the life and mission of this humble faqeer. Hasbu nallah Naimul Wakeel, Naimul Maula wa naimun Naseer.

Curse of Allah, angels and momineen be on those liars who claim to be “prophets” after Sayyadna Khatim un Nabiyyeen Muhemmed Rasul Allah (saw). Also cursed and Rajeem are those who follow such liar “prophets” and also cursed are those who accuse innocent Muslims of following such false prophets. There will be no prophet after our beloved Sayyadna, Maulana, Muhemmed Rasul Allah, Rehmat ul lil Aalimeen (saw). May Allah keep us in His serene and blessed noor and Rehma in dunya and Akhira.

May Allah be my witness in both the worlds and forgive our errors, mistakes and sins and have mercy on Ummat e Sayyadna Rasul Allah (saw). Indeed Allah is the best of Protector and most merciful on His slaves.

They have accused me of gravest of sins, called me a Kafir and Murtid, follower of false prophets, running cults, doing khiyanat in wealth of orphans and widows, working for secret services against the State, and sponsoring my own program on News1 through secret funding of dubious agencies. Also, being a fraud by pretending to be a doctor or Professor !

Do I need to respond to these shameless slandering initiated by this site ??

There are four names we see: None of them know me despite their claims.
- Abid Ullah Jan — He has never met me in life.
- Tahir (reporter) He too has never met me in life.
- N. Shahrukh, (who does not expose his name or address) whom I sure I have never met in life or at least never in last 17 years since I left Karachi.
- Faiyyaz Alam, whom I am also sure have never met in life or at least never in the last 17 years.
How on earth can they claim to know me ????? What are their motives, intentions and backers to try to stop our mission for Pakistan’s national security ???

What evidence they have provided? What they present as evidence is only fabricated allegation of Kufr and Khiyanat not proof !!! Each and every allegation must be backed by proof. Quran, Sunnat, Sharia, law and truth demands it. They respond allegation with more allegation. Have they asked me and seeked clarification before making their Bohtan ?? Are they willing to come and confront me face to face with proof on all bohtans ???

I wanted to avoid a global e-mailing match as this is what they want to draw us into to distract us from our real mission for Pakistan and Ummah. Everyone is most welcome to visit us in our office in Pindi and seek any further clarification if required. I will not defend myself any further. Even if you clarify our position, please maintain dignity and honor at all times and don’t make a public shouting match.

We don’t need to scoop to lower levels to defend ourselves and this Deen.

We will inshallah, not be distracted and continue our mission of protecting Pakistan against all threats, internal and external.

Wassalam and duago

Zaid Hamid

UPDATE: December 28 2008

Zaid Hamid talks about the Yusuf Kazzab controversy - 3 minutes onwards:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom