What's new

Who is Zaid Zaman Hamid? Brasstacks or Yousuf Kazzab Prophecy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you completely illiterate? I clearly wrote that I suspect that Zaid Hamid and Zaid Zaman are different people. Then I followed up by saying I think that this drama about Zaid Hamid playing the part of a false prophet is created by ZAID HAMID HIMSELF to create a distraction. If you don't understand english properly then have someone else translate for you before making a fool of yourself(while trying to make a fool of me).
We can also suspect you for this similar drama specially looking at flag in your profile one gets more suspicious of your agenda and intentions.
No body knows who you are? You are like a faceless person just like many of us on different internet forums so why should we believe a faceless person on internet who can be anyone and from any country who knows from our enemies.

Zaid Hamid is known to all everyone knows him and TV channels are inviting him; Indian media has gone bonkers over him and sounds/acts like a desperate person to bark at him. All these things make us believe Zaid Hamid has really hit some western agents hard leaving them with a heart burn.

Only uneducated, uninformed ignorant people are unaware of what the CIA does and how it works. Zaid Hamid simply translated English documentaries and books into Urdu and that has impressed a lot of people who were too illiterate and lazy to go look for all that information by themselves before[/B]. It is these fools that he has impressed but the rest of us have known MUCH MORE THAN THIS FOR YEARS ALREADY.

In that case i think it is such a great service Mr Zaid Hamid is doing to educate illiterate masses about real ugly face of CIA and its stooges who are working on planing to break Pakistan.

If you consider yourself much wise and above the illiterate public and know alot about CIA already then why dont you utilize your valued time to educate illiterate people instead of carrying out one-sided propaganda campaign against an individual.

Mods please warn trolls and illiterates from spamming this thread. Both idiots as well as volunteer workers of Zaid Hamid are getting upset because Zaid Hamid is being exposed as a shill.

:rofl: all are trolls and you are the best who only come to forum for posting whenever sees something against Zaid Hamid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom