What's new

Who is Zaid Zaman Hamid? Brasstacks or Yousuf Kazzab Prophecy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't pointing fingers remind you of your country?
For this kind of scenario... no.
Let me note the points. Everyone should agree with these.
Zaid Hamid laments that India declared a media war on Pakistan and asks Pakistan media to be patriotic. One of his points against India was that the man doesn't look Pakistani.

Now I see someone above who could see that his statements are senseless. But his sight stopped short of the common sense that Zaid Hamid of all people on earth can have no affiliation to India.

I think Zaid Hamid caters exclusively to Pakistanis whether what he says makes sense or not and he is obviously a patriot. And I don't care about a man's religion to judge him.
But unfortunately for Pakistan his comments like that faces thing will really seem gibberish for an outsider.

You're wrong.

If I am wrong then why is Agent Hamid deliberately sabotaging pakistani efforts to convince the world that Mumbai was an inside job? If I were wrong about Agent Hamid then 100% of his documentaries and TV programs about the Mumbai false flag attacks would convince 100% of his watchers(pakistani and non pakistani) that the Mumbai attacks were false flag and orchestrated by Mossad/RAW. But he deliberately inserted nonsense like "that boy had a hindu looking face" which completely turned off huge amounts of people from taking the Mumbai conspiracy seriously! What a sneaky and sly actor he was; why did he do that? Who is he really working for?! CIA?

Zaid Hamid is a very patriotic Pakistani and a good Muslim have you seen all his videos on youtube, especially about Allama Iqbal?

I have seen most of his videos, not the Allama Iqbal ones, and in the beginning I was very thrilled to finally see some pro-pakistani documentaries. Ok so he made some good videos and he got superstar status in Pakistan. Millions of people were impressed by him but then what does Agent Hamid do with his fame? He gets on TV and uses it against pakistan! He had a golden opportunity to convince the world that the Mumbai attacks were false flag but he deliberately said "that boy had a hindu face" and sabotaged pakistani attempts to recover and handed victory to India!

Zaid Hamid speaks the truth, but I doubt that the person in audio posted in this thread is Zaid Hamid, anyone can make an audio, why dont they show a video?

Of course that person is not Agent Hamid. This whole sufi cult drama was created by Agent Hamid in order to distract people away from the real scam that he was pulling--supporting the Indian story of the Mumbai false flag attack. All the people who work for Agent Hamid want to concentrate on this sufi cult nonsense and they want everyone to ignore how he backstabbed pakistan by making that "hindu looking face" comment which sabotages the entire media campaing against the Mumbai false flag attacks!

He is the only one in Pakistans media currently who has the guts to tell the truth.

He is the only person in pakistani media who is allowed to tell the truth. You think with 160 million people nobody else is dying to come on TV and scream the truth? This guy is allowed to expose Zionists and that's all apart from exposing Indian hegemony. Well everyone already knows that stuff about Zionists and Indians--why doesn't this expert tell us anything new or original? Because his purpose is only to get people to like him and give him their confidence and support. Then one he has that confidence he betrays pakistan in a sneaky way, see my posts in this thread to understand how.

He is the only person in pakistani media who is allowed to tell the truth. You think with 160 million people nobody else is dying to come on TV and scream the truth? This guy is allowed to expose Zionists and that's all apart from exposing Indian hegemony. Well everyone already knows that stuff about Zionists and Indians--why doesn't this expert tell us anything new or original? Because his purpose is only to get people to like him and give him their confidence and support. Then one he has that confidence he betrays pakistan in a sneaky way, see my posts in this thread to understand how.

From where do you get such hideous ideas and conclusions.

One guy talking things which are anti-india and there is such a hot debate. What about most of the Indian media hysterically blowing fire for a month now? Most of the air time at Indian 'news channels' is spent discussing pak-phobia.

Rediff India - News : No.1 Indian News Portal ... go there and you can see that there are more news about Pakistan than India!

You cannot even tolerate one guy? If you don't like him, ignore him!

From where do you get such hideous ideas and conclusions.

I draw these hideous ideas and conclusions from all the publicly available facts sir, just the facts.

Last edited:
Zaid Hamid is an obnoxious moron and a functional retard.

End of Story.

I have seen most of his videos, not the Allama Iqbal ones,

You seem to be obsessed with the part when Zaid Hamid say the mumbai terrorists face look hindu...well thats only 1 part of what he said you have to listen to everything else he said. I live in U.S. and for most part I can tell whose Pakistani and whose Hindu Indian.

Here watch the first part of Allama Iqbal talk Zaid Hamid gives. You can double click on the link and watch all parts of this episode its very good. Zaid Hamid is not an agent he cares a lot for Pakistan and the Muslim Ummah.

Last edited by a moderator:
You seem to be obsessed with the part when Zaid Hamid say the mumbai terrorists face look hindu...

I'm focusing on that part because to me it looks like the biggest piece of evidence in his most recent videos that he is a fraud with some kind of hidden agenda. No true patriot would betray pakistan like that in such a deceptive manner. I already explained how he did this sneakily in public in order to sabotage pakistani attempts to finger India in Mumbai. The damage he did cannot be measured, especially since he was promoted as a premier security analyst--and what does he do? Talk and act like a moron(deliberately) and betray pakistan. He also did it in a way that his idol worhsipers would not even notice.

well thats only 1 part of what he said you have to listen to everything else he said.

I did listen to everything else he said. See the thing about wolves in sheeps clothing is you only need to spot one inch of wolf fur to prove it's a wolf. If wolf puts on a sheepskin coat and sneaks his way into a herd of sheep then 99% of this body is going to be covered in woolly white fur. Anyone who looks at that 99% of the fur on the wolf will just see a sheep. But to find the wolf you have to look for that 1% area which has grey wolf fur.

You are basically telling me to ignore the 1% area of wolf fur I found and check out the other 99% of sheep fur but that doesn't disprove anything because a wolf in sheep's clothing is going to have sheep fur on 90% of it's body. It's the 1% wolf fur that counts, not the other 99%.

Zaid Hamid is an obnoxious moron and a functional retard.

End of Story.

India has yet to produce one individual capable of countering him with anything factual or even made up, he has destroyed all of India's intellectual celebrities on and off camera. All you apes can do is slander this man like children.

Zaid Hamid - 1

RAW - 0

Bollywood - 0

I'm focusing on that part because to me it looks like the biggest piece of evidence in his most recent videos that he is a fraud with some kind of hidden agenda. No true patriot would betray pakistan like that in such a deceptive manner. I already explained how he did this sneakily in public in order to sabotage pakistani attempts to finger India in Mumbai. The damage he did cannot be measured, especially since he was promoted as a premier security analyst--and what does he do? Talk and act like a moron(deliberately) and betray pakistan. He also did it in a way that his idol worhsipers would not even notice.

I did listen to everything else he said. See the thing about wolves in sheeps clothing is you only need to spot one inch of wolf fur to prove it's a wolf. If wolf puts on a sheepskin coat and sneaks his way into a herd of sheep then 99% of this body is going to be covered in woolly white fur. Anyone who looks at that 99% of the fur on the wolf will just see a sheep. But to find the wolf you have to look for that 1% area which has grey wolf fur.

You are basically telling me to ignore the 1% area of wolf fur I found and check out the other 99% of sheep fur but that doesn't disprove anything because a wolf in sheep's clothing is going to have sheep fur on 90% of it's body. It's the 1% wolf fur that counts, not the other 99%.

How old are you? 7?

How did Zaid Hamid betray Pakistan? If he is against Pakistan, why is he praising Allama Iqbal so much talking good things about him so much, more than anyone else who comes in television from Pakistan.

Zaid Hamid loves Pakistan, hes a true Pakistani :pakistan:

How old are you? 7?

How did Zaid Hamid betray Pakistan? If he is against Pakistan, why is he praising Allama Iqbal so much talking good things about him so much, more than anyone else who comes in television from Pakistan.

Zaid Hamid loves Pakistan, hes a true Pakistani :pakistan:

I already explained to you in this thread more than once how Zaid Hamid betrayed Pakistan, can you not follow the very simple logic I laid out? He had a chance of proving to the world that India was behind the Mumbai false flag attacks and when the spotlight was on him instead of convincing non-pakistanis that RAW and Mossad orchestrated the attack, Zaid Hamid did the exact opposite: he did the best he could to convince the rest of the world that Pakistanis were making up stories. He deliberately sabotaged media efforts to finger India with that made up nonsense about a "hindu faced" terrorist.

What does making a video about Allama Iqbal prove? Any CIA agent whose job it is to get in a high position and then screw up pakistan will be sly enough to make dozens of videos like that. Do you seriously think that making a video is solid proof that someone actually means everything they say in the video?

Besides littering the airwaves with nonsense about "hindu faces" to sabotage pakistani efforts to finger India, Zaid Hamid also held back on all the good and damning facts.

People need to ask themselves this question. Why would Zaid Hamid both hold back on important proof against India as well as insert nonsense which will make pakistanis a laughing stock? The answer is that for some reason his purpose is to work against pakistan using deception.

I already explained to you in this thread more than once how Zaid Hamid betrayed Pakistan, can you not follow the very simple logic I laid out? He had a chance of proving to the world that India was behind the Mumbai false flag attacks and when the spotlight was on him instead of convincing non-pakistanis that RAW and Mossad orchestrated the attack, Zaid Hamid did the exact opposite: he did the best he could to convince the rest of the world that Pakistanis were making up stories. He deliberately sabotaged media efforts to finger India with that made up nonsense about a "hindu faced" terrorist.

What does making a video about Allama Iqbal prove? Any CIA agent whose job it is to get in a high position and then screw up pakistan will be sly enough to make dozens of videos like that. Do you seriously think that making a video is solid proof that someone actually means everything they say in the video?

Besides littering the airwaves with nonsense about "hindu faces" to sabotage pakistani efforts to finger India, Zaid Hamid also held back on all the good and damning facts.

People need to ask themselves this question. Why would Zaid Hamid both hold back on important proof against India as well as insert nonsense which will make pakistanis a laughing stock? The answer is that for some reason his purpose is to work against pakistan using deception.

Tumari bhi hinduoon waly shakal hoi gi thats why you are so upset by that comment Zaid Hamid made :rofl:

India has yet to produce one individual capable of countering him with anything factual or even made up, he has destroyed all of India's intellectual celebrities on and off camera. All you apes can do is slander this man like children.

Zaid Hamid - 1

RAW - 0

Bollywood - 0
What Indian celebrities did he destroy? Please give references.
Did you not see his debate with Bharat Shah?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom