What's new

Who is Zaid Zaman Hamid? Brasstacks or Yousuf Kazzab Prophecy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Those who wonders why we Pakistani always put Islam first, is because Islam is our everything, we live and ready to die anytime for Islam, Its the only religion which teachs everything about how to live you life and what you will get in after life againsts your deeds, so how can we forget it before taking any decision. have you ever expected efficincy in any equipment without following the instructions given in its manual writen by its manufacturer? its the same for us as Muslims becuase creator of everything from tiniest electron in every atom to whole univers is ALMIGHTY ALLAH and HE blessed us with Quraan and Sunnah, those who wants to live as Muslim must fulfill what ALMIGHTY (the merciful, magnificent and ONLY Lord of this universe and beyond) expect from us. and for us every Muslim is brother irrespective of colour, race, cast or nationailty, and we do care, unlike others and they wonder why. so let them wondering and do what ALLAH wants from us. and may HE put show us the right way and we stand as one

For Those who wonders why we Pakistani always put Islam first, is because Islam is our everything, we live and ready to die anytime for Islam, Its the only religion which teachs everything about how to live you life and what you will get in after life againsts your deeds, so how can we forget it before taking any decision. have you ever expected efficincy in any equipment without following the instructions given in its manual writen by its manufacturer? its the same for us as Muslims becuase creator of everything from tiniest electron in every atom to whole univers is ALMIGHTY ALLAH and HE blessed us with Quraan and Sunnah, those who wants to live as Muslim must fulfill what ALMIGHTY (the merciful, magnificent and ONLY Lord of this universe and beyond) expect from us. and for us every Muslim is brother irrespective of colour, race, cast or nationailty, and we do care, unlike others and they wonder why. so let them wondering and do what ALLAH wants from us. and may HE put show us the right way and we stand as one

Well said. This is one of the issues our muslims youth is suffering from. Identity Crisis.

The muslim youth is trying to follow the western doctrine or ways, be it securalism, capitalism etc.

The muslim youth is far away from the Muslim history and are devoid of any positive attitude towards islam and revival of its rule.

The revival of islam can only be possible if the younger generation go back to Quran and Sunnah as understood by the first three generations as they were the best among mankind as stated by our Mighty Prohet Rasool (sallahu alaihi wa salam) in an hadith.

Instead of rebellion against the states, the youth has to go back and study the roots of Islam and its teachings and apply them in their lives.

Establish Islamic Khilafah in your hearts and Allah will establish if for you on the land.

Who cares if Zaid Hamid is a "believer" or not except his most gullible of all e-madrassa underlings and idol worshipping fans? I don't care if he is an atheist, buddhist, shia or sunni but I do care whether he is working for pakistanis or working against pakistanis. The most serious accusation against him is that he is using both religious feelings and patriotic feelings to dupe people into worshipping him like an idol. The man can be an atheist CIA agent or he can be a muslim "believer" and still be a CIA agent. Even if he is part of some wacked sufi cult that still does not prove he is against pakistan unless we know exactly who controls that cult and if he is proven to be a mainstream "believer" then it still does not get him off the hook. All of his supporters here are trying to hook his intentions together with his religious beliefs, what nonsense is this?

Why can't people look at how he sabotaged th Mumbai false flag attack debates with his deliberate bickering of nonsense about "hindu faces" and judge his intentions that way? That's where easily accessible evidence is located--in all his public words and actions. Going after his religious background is a waste of time compared to analysing his behavior and actions on TV.

I see people with very few posts coming in here and asking to lock the thread and diverting the conversation to islamicism vs. westernization and trying to stop the debate on whether Zaid Hamid is a fraud or not. I wonder if they are working for Mr. Hamid? Basically the argument presented is that the only accusation against Zaid Hamid is that he is some innovating sufi cultist and the solution of his supporters is to "prove" that he is some pure hearted mainstream mullah and thus incapable of hurting pakistan. What nonsense! Forget the religious debates and just focus on this man's non-relgious actions and words during the Mumbai drama.

I think that we should investigate these claims further, rather than just dismissing them. Here is an audio clip of whom people claim is yusuf kazzab and zaid hamid.

yousuf kazzab - eSnips, share anything

I know what Zaid Hamid's voice sounds like. However, I do not know what yusuf kazzab's voice sounds like. I hope someone can get another audio of yusuf kazzab and confirm whether the voice of yusuf kazzab matches the voice on the audio clip that I'm posting.

Please Investigate this people!
I'm not accusing anyone of anything. I used to listen to Zaid Hamid's speeches a lot, however, this thing has been bothering me. I hope someone can confirm this and clear this up so that we can all get on with our lives.

Another cheap article meant to tarnish the image of a pure Pakistani Nationalist and lover of his country who has the ability to distance the lies from the truth. A conspiracy launched by foreign intelligence most likely.

Hamid Zaid is a brilliant man and a striking example of patriotism and of a good muslim.

These are cheap acts being played upon by the enemies of the country. It is interesting to note that many officers fighting against the taliban know what he says is true.

People in the army i know personally have stated an invincible hand does support the taliban. Degrading people who tell the truth to pakistanis and muslims about terrorists and killers and their supporters is a major attack on us and is meant to destroy the few strongholds of Pakistani Nationalism.

Asalaam alikum wr wb Brothers;

I agree with the above brothers, i have watched nearly all of zaid hamid's videos and find them awesome, enlightening and brilliant. I have read the comments/ allegations of his critics and believe these people are agents of zionists (hindu, jew and ****** americans). Those who raise doubts regards zaid hamid are not worthy of calling themselves pakistanis. This is a problem with some pakistanis whenever few good and genuine people who we need at the top to bring about a change be it imran khan, hameed gul, Dr israr Ahmed, Dr Shahid Masood, Aitazaz Ehsan and Chaudary Iftikhar Ahmed all are needlessly attacked. I don't know where stupid doubts creep up in their minds from but it is a problem with some pakistanis. Zaid hamid is genuine and i don't have a single doubt regarding him.

You need people like zaid hamid, imran khan, hameed gul, Dr israr Ahmed, Dr Shahid Masood, Aitazaz Ehsan, Chaudary Iftikhar Ahmed and other genuine people to bring about wholesale change to the nation's political, social, economic , welfare, financial, educational, employment, medical and research aspects. When will these doubters ever learn anything.

Please mods i am requesting kindly to close this thread. We muslims don't need anymore fitna, our enemies are desperate to create divisions amongst us so please close this thread.

Zaid hamid zindabad....I fully support this man whatever he has said is true. He has responded to the allegations of his critics and i think if all doubters on this forum read his statement fully then surely they should not have anymore doubts INSHALLAH.

Only people with disease in their mind and heart will carry on with this thread.

look, no one hates politicians, chief justices, or zardari more than I do, okay. I'm just asking someone to investigate this further, that's all. I like to listen to Zaid Hamid just as much as you do.

So if any of you can confirm whether that is yusuf kazzab or not, it would be great. Then we can all get along with our lives, and clear up Zaid Hamid's name. Personally, I have suspicions about the audio clip myself.

I'm still trying to figure out how this person could get an audio tape from the courts of Pakistan, out of no where. However, if we want to clear up Zaid Hamid's name from this crap, I suggest we investigate this further so that we can prove these guys wrong.

look, no one hates politicians, chief justices, or zardari more than I do, okay. I'm just asking someone to investigate this further, that's all. I like to listen to Zaid Hamid just as much as you do.

So if any of you can confirm whether that is yusuf kazzab or not, it would be great. Then we can all get along with our lives, and clear up Zaid Hamid's name. Personally, I have suspicions about the audio clip myself.

I'm still trying to figure out how this person could get an audio tape from the courts of Pakistan, out of no where. However, if we want to clear up Zaid Hamid's name from this crap, I suggest we investigate this further so that we can prove these guys wrong.

Recently in his interview zaid hamid was asked if he is willing to clear peoples doubt regarding zaid zaman hamid. He said, he avoid getting into this stuff because this is clearly propaganda to divert peoples attention from his real goal to this stuff. So guys, if we try to indulge our self more in this topic we are helping enemy more to succeedd in its plan. Just go and watch his videos on "heroes of islam", "the fall of caliphite" and u will get answer that he is one of those true and strong muslim, muslim world has been waiting along. Plz close this thread.

Zaid Hamid speaks the truth and a lot of people are either scared of the truth or dont like the truth, so they make up lies about our brother Zaid Hamid, and about the audio, why is there an audio and not a video of the event anyone can make up an audio.
Do you know how many people in Pakistan sound like Zaid Hamid? My friend sounds exactly like Zaid Hamid, just like people talk like Musharaf anyone can try to talk like Zaid Hamid and say its from him. If we want real proof, show the video of the event not an audio.
I bet RAW made this cheap audio.

I think it is possible that Zaid Hamid made this audio himself so that his agents can distract people into investigating some nonsense claims about a sufi cult 10 years ago. While people are investigating cults they will ignore what Zaid Hamid is doing in the present time right now on TV such as helping India convince the world that ISI was behind the Mumbai blasts by making retarded claims like "that man had a hindu face not a muslim face".

When sensible pakistanis and sensible non-pakistanis hear rubbish like that on TV coming from Zaid Hamid they will think he is crazy and stupid and won't take the rest of his documentary seriously. This could very well be the mission of Agent Hamid--to help make everyone who accuses RAW & Mossad of managing the Mumbai attacks look like idiots!

I bet RAW made this cheap audio.

I think it is possible that Zaid Hamid made this audio himself so that his agents can distract people into investigating some nonsense claims about a sufi cult 10 years ago. While people are investigating cults they will ignore what Zaid Hamid is doing in the present time right now on TV such as helping India convince the world that ISI was behind the Mumbai blasts by making retarded claims like "that man had a hindu face not a muslim face".

When sensible pakistanis and sensible non-pakistanis hear rubbish like that on TV coming from Zaid Hamid they will think he is crazy and stupid and won't take the rest of his documentary seriously. This could very well be the mission of Agent Hamid--to help make everyone who accuses RAW & Mossad of managing the Mumbai attacks look like idiots!

After seeing the contrast in these two, I can't help
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
The only common thing is pointing fingers at India.
Anyone with same observation?

You're wrong. Zaid Hamid is a very patriotic Pakistani and a good Muslim have you seen all his videos on youtube, especially about Allama Iqbal?

Zaid Hamid speaks the truth, but I doubt that the person in audio posted in this thread is Zaid Hamid, anyone can make an audio, why dont they show a video?

Don,t think of Zaid Hamid as a journalist, he isnt one of them

He himself has fought in the Afghan Jihad, he is a very patriotic person, he cares only for Islams and Pakistan's well being.

Its Zaid Hamids effort that people are starting to get the real picture of whats going around in the world.

He is the only one in Pakistans media currently who has the guts to tell the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom