What's new

Who is trying to disconnect Kashmir from the world? Why attack cellular towers?

Cyber Attacks their business hubs and defense industries on weekly basis ...we can hit a deal with North Korean Hackers in return of something ....
Reach out to Nagas and Maoist ...Organize them like LTTE were in Sri Lanka ...!
Flare up everything in Kashmir ...political turmoil, sporadic attacks, kidnapping Indians soldiers, making their videos, their confessions shown on social media that how they torture the Kashmiris ...how they loot, rape and plunder ....then executing them ....
Crying out loud Kashmir issue in the UN ....
Kashmiri Mujahideen then reaching out to places inside India and bombing only those arms of Indian Military which are involved in Kashmir in one way or another ...
Backed with a full blown media coverage ....I am sure, it gonna work :butcher:

Decades after rescuing Kashmir from evil India, a Kashmiri woman who fell in love with heroic Pakistani, telling her son bed time story on how they were saved from the Indian captivation. And in the end finaly Kalabagh dam is built and everything starts working normaly in Pakistan.

Really mujhay nahi pata. News for me. Koi wajah thee that he was suspected 4 attack on musharraf?
Our security agencies were grabbing everyone they thought capable of attacking General Mush on basis of pure suspicion and nothing else ...!

Our security agencies were grabbing everyone they thought capable of attacking General Mush on basis of pure suspicion and nothing else ...!
Ohhh.....!

Acha @Sage and @Umair Nawaz do u guys know one reason behind these falseflags is to let indian gov continue with implementing AFSPA . Ithink the gov has some pressure on it cuz of it , and they stage attacks to cite them as an excuse to keep afspa implemented.
Actually last time aik falseflag type attack tha uskay baad one indian officer was quickly issuing statement ,that this is the reason we have afspa in place, phir samjhna itna mushkil nahi tha that attack wasnt really real. It actually looked quite fake as well even before the statement was issued. Rest his reasoning revealed a lot.

Ohhh.....!

Acha @Sage and @Umair Nawaz do u guys know one reason behind these falseflags is to let indian gov continue with implementing AFSPA . Ithink the gov has some pressure on it cuz of it , and they stage attacks to cite them as an excuse to keep afspa implemented.
Actually last time aik falseflag type attack tha uskay baad one indian officer was quickly issuing statement ,that this is the reason we have afspa in place, phir samjhna itna mushkil nahi tha that attack wasnt really real. It actually looked quite fake as well even before the statement was issued. Rest his reasoning revealed a lot.
Attack them in real ....they wont stage any false flag attack then :lol: ....let them play with TADA and AFSPA...the more black laws they will bring to oppress, the greater will be the speed of uprising in Kashmir ...
...Hasina and Modi have sent a message to Pakistan ...I think....we should respond adequately !
11393043_978446555522503_1145780681255256660_n.jpg

Attack them in real ....they wont stage any false flag attack then :lol: ....let them play with TADA and AFSPA...the more black laws they will bring to oppress, the greater will be the speed of uprising in Kashmir ...
...Hasina and Modi have sent a message to Pakistan ...I think....we should respond adequately !
View attachment 227910
well attack in real......kaisya hoga to hard

Tada was replaced by p.o,t.a which was again in 2009 replaced by Uapa the most draconian imagineable law in indian history. Not many ppl know one of the reasons behind mumbai 26 11 staged attcks was to bring this law. There were many parts of law that wudnt have allowed it to be passed in the parliament but 26 11 paved the way and the gov and certain pol factions had created a state of urgency right after 2611 attack to pass this bill.

Khair magar as u are saying let them play with afspa and tada, well they both mean more murder, more blood spilling ,oh god, just the thought!!! Seriously ididnt read the article completely quoted in first post . It was so heart wrenching.

Khair.
Acha ididnt know ofthe image. When wss that taken. Now what does this image show?? An image of pak army general surrendering specifically 'framed' and displayed as a sacred religius sign ,only shows what hate filled nation india is. War and hate mongering is as normal tothem as oxygen in air.
Yes time to teach lesson,send strong msg.

Sighs only if i wrre pakistan's PM tau duniya say ab tak india ka naam mita diya hota

@EAK and @Azad-Kashmiri didu check this thread.

Really mujhay nahi pata. News for me. Koi wajah thee that he was suspected 4 attack on musharraf?

We all know Ghair-Musharaf is a hypocrite. We need to be careful in our criticism that is not seen as attacking the ARMY! The enemies of Pakistan are trying very hard to turn our country like Syria. Without our Army, you'll get everyone jumping on us! This why they're trying to cause fitna, if one thing doesn't work, they'll try another and another...! Btw, I'm saying this from ''good'' authority, our people are not asleep, they know!

We all know Ghair-Musharaf is a hypocrite. We need to be careful in our criticism that is not seen as attacking the ARMY! The enemies of Pakistan are trying very hard to turn our country like Syria. Without our Army, you'll get everyone jumping on us! This why they're trying to cause fitna, if one thing doesn't work, they'll try another and another...! Btw, I'm saying this from ''good'' authority, our people are not asleep, they know!
No one is anti army here. So dont worry.its some people that need to be pointed out whether they are in army or anywhere else in politics, for their misdoings. So dont worry abt that.
But there are some nutjob pakistanis even here on this who love criticizing army but then their opinions are not even worth guttersludge.

Sighs only if i wrre pakistan's PM tau duniya say ab tak india ka naam mita diya hota

I don't vote, but I'd vote for you! We need a leader like you, not some haram-kour, rishwat-kour! In my opinion women in ''general'' are more honourable in dealings and are more hard working than men.

I don't vote, but I'd vote for you! We need a leader like you, not some haram-kour, rishwat-kour! In my opinion women in ''general'' are more honourable in dealings and are more hard working than men.
Smiley_Blush.gif
lolzzz. Thanx. Lolzz.
But i am sure not many would vote me. But no worries ,even one vote is enough >_<

Smiley_Blush.gif
lolzzz. Thanx. Lolzz.
But i am sure not many would vote me. But no worries ,even one vote is enough >_<
I will vote for you also ...only if you would vote me first :cheesy:

The greatest set back to Kashmiri Freedom Fighting was done by General Mush ...Ilyas Kashmiri who was the head of the 313 Brigade, the same Brigade which inflicted heavy casualties on Indian troops and even killed many soldiers when Vajpaye visited Kashmir ...He was suspected being involved in the attack on General Mush ...but was innocent ...He was jailed and tortured by MI ...when released he joined Al-Qaeda and the rest is history ...he was an inspiration for every Mujahid in Kashmir ...

Personally my favorite mujahid is Maulana Fazlullah. The amount of mayhem and casualties he has caused makes this ilyas kashmiri types look like amateurs.

Do you mean to say Muslims (without any exceptions) never lie, cheat, be opportunistic? Really?

You give your own people far too much credit. Muslims (like all other human beings) will do or say anything to save their own a$$es - especially true for cowards like Kasab!

How delusional can you get in support of your religion?
Muslims can lie and can get oppertunity but not on the GOD..

Muslims can lie and can get oppertunity but not on the GOD..

For your argument to be true, your religion must somehow be making mere humans to superhumans! Because it is survival instinct of all animals - let alone humans - to do/say anything to save his/her own life!

Like I said earlier, you continue to exhibit pathologically extreme delusions. The sooner you realize it, the better for you. Honest advice!

Lolzzzzzz. If u will promise to attack india on the second day of joining ur office
I won't go to war with them ....I will make someone else do it for me :china:....Let India become a headache for China more than for us ....The day, I joined the office ...I will issue a friendship statement about India ...as it finishes, I'll ask the COAS to attack Indian troops through Mujahideens in Kashmir on daily basis ...:buba_phone:

Back
Top Bottom