What's new

Who is trying to disconnect Kashmir from the world? Why attack cellular towers?

Take the war to India and there will be no trouble in Pakistan ...!
We shud do it fast!! Or do someting.i cant see kashmiris and jammuites suffering like this.they need to be liberated.

It is happening ...a two-pronged strategy seems to be in action already...more than 20 Dogras were killed by Maoist in Manipur and the rising rate of Indian soldiers getting killed in Kashmir does convey something ...Pakistan only have to heat-up things in Kashmir ...coupled with Cyber attacks and banning everything made in India ....and the Banya can be brought back to it's 'aoqaat' easily !

Shift these tower to CRPF and paramilitary Camps.
You must be studying in first semester of BBA :D

We shud do it fast!! Or do someting.i cant see kashmiris and jammuites suffering like this.they need to be liberated.
liberating kashmir. ? I think you guys were trying since 1947..and launched many operations but FAILED to liberate kashmir from evil hindu baniya army
:D

It is happening ...a two-pronged strategy seems to be in action already...more than 20 Dogras were killed by Maoist in Manipur and the rising rate of Indian soldiers getting killed in Kashmir does convey something ...Pakistan only have to heat-up things in Kashmir ...coupled with Cyber attacks and banning everything made in India ....and the Banya can be brought back to it's 'aoqaat' easily !

Tell me how cyber attacks are going to help. Omg!!! But maoists are doing it on their own discretion ,they arent being pushed or sent by us.

Need to stir up things in kashmir, something like 89 where the whole indian state foundations were left shaking.

You must be in your Diaper as you can't differentiate between Nagas and Maoists :lol:

liberating kashmir. ? I think you guys were trying since 1947..and launched many operations but FAILED to liberate kashmir from evil hindu baniya army
:D
All they can do is to rant but do nothing

We Annexed ....

Kashmir(1947)

Junagarh

Kargil Heights (1971)

Siachin (1984)

While successfully crushed Khalistan movement plus look at Kashmir according to Army only 300 ~ Active today waiting to be dumped in the Gutter.

PS:Two terrorist dumped today in Baramulla

IMG-20150424-WA0007.jpg

That was Indo China border conflict

A muslim can't say Bhaghwan Help me..

Do you mean to say Muslims (without any exceptions) never lie, cheat, be opportunistic? Really?

You give your own people far too much credit. Muslims (like all other human beings) will do or say anything to save their own a$$es - especially true for cowards like Kasab!

How delusional can you get in support of your religion?

Tell me how cyber attacks are going to help. Omg!!! But maoists are doing it on their own discretion ,they arent being pushed or sent by us.

Need to stir up things in kashmir, something like 89 where the whole indian state foundations were left shaking.
Cyber Attacks their business hubs and defense industries on weekly basis ...we can hit a deal with North Korean Hackers in return of something ....
Reach out to Nagas and Maoist ...Organize them like LTTE were in Sri Lanka ...!
Flare up everything in Kashmir ...political turmoil, sporadic attacks, kidnapping Indians soldiers, making their videos, their confessions shown on social media that how they torture the Kashmiris ...how they loot, rape and plunder ....then executing them ....
Crying out loud Kashmir issue in the UN ....
Kashmiri Mujahideen then reaching out to places inside India and bombing only those arms of Indian Military which are involved in Kashmir in one way or another ...
Backed with a full blown media coverage ....I am sure, it gonna work :butcher:

You must be in your Diaper as you can't differentiate between Nagas and Maoists :lol:
And you just popped out fresh, opened your eyes, held a key board and then banned ...:wave:

Cyber Attacks their business hubs and defense industries on weekly basis ...we can hit a deal with North Korean Hackers in return of something ....
Reach out to Nagas and Maoist ...Organize them like LTTE were in Sri Lanka ...!
Flare up everything in Kashmir ...political turmoil, sporadic attacks, kidnapping Indians soldiers, making their videos, their confessions shown on social media that how they torture the Kashmiris ...how they loot, rape and plunder ....then executing them ....
Crying out loud Kashmir issue in the UN ....
Kashmiri Mujahideen then reaching out to places inside India and bombing only those arms of Indian Military which are involved in Kashmir in one way or another ...
Backed with a full blown media coverage ....I am sure, it gonna work :butcher:

And you just popped out fresh, opened your eyes, held a key board and then banned ...:wave:
Thats such a brilliant post. Only if this gets done,

U know each time reading abt kashmir used2 sadden me but today it was more than i could take. I mean this report in OP.

India had such audacity to carry out so many bomb attacks thru ttp etc , hum nay kabhi aisa nahi kiya. We shud target their security forces.
And the brutality in kashmir, hey idont care abt kashmir merging with pakistan. They can stay independent but atleast atleast be liberated from this opression. How much murder mayhem etc.

Thats such a brilliant post. Only if this gets done,

U know each time reading abt kashmir used2 sadden me but today it was more than i could take. I mean this report in OP.

India had such audacity to carry out so many bomb attacks thru ttp etc , hum nay kabhi aisa nahi kiya. We shud target their security forces.
And the brutality in kashmir, hey idont care abt kashmir merging with pakistan. They can stay independent but atleast atleast be liberated from this opression. How much murder mayhem etc.
The greatest set back to Kashmiri Freedom Fighting was done by General Mush ...Ilyas Kashmiri who was the head of the 313 Brigade, the same Brigade which inflicted heavy casualties on Indian troops and even killed many soldiers when Vajpaye visited Kashmir ...He was suspected being involved in the attack on General Mush ...but was innocent ...He was jailed and tortured by MI ...when released he joined Al-Qaeda and the rest is history ...he was an inspiration for every Mujahid in Kashmir ...

@EAK and @Azad-Kashmiri didu check this thread.
The greatest set back to Kashmiri Freedom Fighting was done by General Mush ...Ilyas Kashmiri who was the head of the 313 Brigade, the same Brigade which inflicted heavy casualties on Indian troops and even killed many soldiers when Vajpaye visited Kashmir ...He was suspected being involved in the attack on General Mush ...but was innocent ...He was jailed and tortured by MI ...when released he joined Al-Qaeda and the rest is history ...he was an inspiration for every Mujahid in Kashmir ...
Really mujhay nahi pata. News for me. Koi wajah thee that he was suspected 4 attack on musharraf?

Back
Top Bottom