What's new

Who is trying to disconnect Kashmir from the world? Why attack cellular towers?

Non state actors from across the border again started their games in valley.
GoI should counter it.

:woot::woot: how do you know... :woot::woot:

On a serious note it must be the cousin of Gutargoon khan :sniper:taking revenge.... warned you guys ...don't take that pigeon light:guns::guns::guns:

one has to take a note of such things, Mr. Salahudin who is the head of a freedom movement called Hizbul Mujaheedin has already said that it was not done by them but was done by indian intel agencies to give a bad name to freedom movement. And if u take that into account the larger strategic goals of such moves only suit the indian establishment because the more communication mediums r stopped the more internal happenings of valley can be shadowed by their establishment, all in all resulting in indian favor. Whats the best way to stop yr wrong doings? It is to block the channels/mediums of communications with the rest of the world! Or even go a step ahead and post posters of Taliban movement in the valley to get sympathy from America and Co. by trying to project it as global terrorism.

@engineer saad
100 percent correct statement.

Ikhwan force is being raised again, these hurriyats guys better watch their back now.

Take the war to India and there will be no trouble in Pakistan ...!

You caught me, sorry guys, won't happen again :angel:

one has to take a note of such things, Mr. Salahudin who is the head of a freedom movement called Hizbul Mujaheedin has already said that it was not done by them but was done by indian intel agencies to give a bad name to freedom movement. And if u take that into account the larger strategic goals of such moves only suit the indian establishment because the more communication mediums r stopped the more internal happenings of valley can be shadowed by their establishment, all in all resulting in indian favor. Whats the best way to stop yr wrong doings? It is to block the channels/mediums of communications with the rest of the world! Or even go a step ahead and post posters of Taliban movement in the valley to get sympathy from America and Co. by trying to project it as global terrorism.

@engineer saad
yea same like parliament, Mumbai attack.. just to show the world that they are victims not the offenders..

Who is trying to disconnect Kashmir from the world? Why attack cellular towers?
By Gowhar Geelani

For people who don't hesitate to blame the Indian government of killing close to 200 of its own people (and foreigners), of destroying valuable public/private property in its own country and of scaring tourists away in Mumbai-2008 despite their own government owning up Kasab just to show Pakistan in bad light, blaming the Indian government for attacking its own Cellular towers is a much smaller leap of faith!

yea same like parliament, Mumbai attack.. just to show the world that they are victims not the offenders..

There you go! :tup:

here area proofs
Govt behind Parliament attack, 26/11: Ishrat probe officer - The Times of India

and I have a video of kasab who is saying bhaghwan help me..
and I'm unable to upload here..

That crazed conspiracy theorist officer has been discussed to death if you care to dig up older threads!

archive.indianexpress.com/news/never-claimed-parliament-house-attack-2611-inside-job-exmha-official/1143268

And the officer you quote as proof was in no way involved in probe of the 26/11 carnage and hence couldn't have had any information even if it was an inside job.

More importantly do you even hear yourself saying that India killed hundreds of its citizens just so that it can level allegations against Pakistan?

How would you feel if somebody from this side of the border made similar allegation saying that Pakistan Army officers killed their own children in Peshawar personally just to allege that India is funding terrorism in Pakistan? What would you think of that person?

And that Kasab saying "Bhagwan help me", when caught by Indian police alive, is supposed to be a proof that he is not a Pakistani? Similarly if somebody from India go to Pakistan, kill 200 people and when caught by Pakistani forces, say that "Allah help me", will you believe him to be one of your own? Based on just that?

OK, assume for a minute that Kasab was an Indian agent who was instructed to cause mayhem and deaths of innocents. If so, why would he invoke Bhagwan and raise suspicions in others minds? Wouldn't he have invoked Allah not to raise any doubts??? Do you guys even use your brains before believing any conspiracy theory?

There is a reason why so many times terrorists can so easily escape after causing terror in broad day light in Pakistan. That is because Pakistan is full of terror sympathizes and gullible conspiracy theorists that believe any narrative that seems to suit their own like yourself!

@engineer saad
Ya true its clearly indian falseflagging,kashmir kay ziada tar ops indians kay apnay falseflags hee hotay hain

More importantly do you even hear yourself saying that India killed hundreds of its citizens just so that it can level allegations against Pakistan?
Samjhota Express..

And that Kasab saying "Bhagwan help me", when caught by Indian police alive, is supposed to be a proof that he is not a Pakistani? Similarly if somebody from India go to Pakistan, kill 200 people and when caught by Pakistani forces, say that "Allah help me", will you believe him to be one of your own? Based on just that?
A muslim can't say Bhaghwan Help me..

Back
Top Bottom