What's new

Who is real @ ElSidd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm dude the guy must've really brave to have lead SSG in the glaciers and spotted Indians first.

Could've been former operator himself.

Oh! How we fail to highlight the heroism of our brave common man who rises up to the occassion. Also so many forgotten national assets.

Few days ago my mom told me how a member of the Ainak Wala Jin passed away unknown in poverty, and poor health, financial, mental conditions. Some of em cried when interviewed by news crews. Imagine how they made us laugh for so many years.

He was a common civilian dude. These people are born in the mountains. They do not need any training to do that.

He saw Indians coming and alerted and took part in the defence of the country.

Unlike now where Mehwish Hayat is being celebrated for her contribution to Mujra and importing Indian nautanki values.

Why are referring to yourself in third person we know it was you :-),

By the way, why were you banned.

I am Retired Troll.

I was banned by Iranian Moderator on 23rd March aka Pakistan Day for making a joke about Iran almost invading Afghanistan in 1998.

Yeah basically Pakistani version of chikni chambeli
:hitwall::hitwall:
He was a common civilian dude. These people are born in the mountains. They do not need any training to do that.

He saw Indians coming and alerted and took part in the defence of the country.

Unlike now where Mehwish Hayat is being celebrated for her contribution to Mujra and importing Indian nautanki values.

I am Retired Troll.

I was banned by Iranian Moderator on 23rd March aka Pakistan Day for making a joke about Iran almost invading Afghanistan in 1998.

Could be after all it is a very viable revenue stream from Pakistani public pockets to Indian Tax coffers to France to Dassault.

Even in official banking terms India owes Pakistan 5 billion dollars more or less.

War reparations go upwards of a 50 billion US dalla dollar

Will the real @El Sidd please stand up !!!

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom