What's new

Who Is Distracted by a Girl Wearing Skintight Leggings?

Do you agree that revealing cloths objectifies and harms women?

• Total voters
There are man who can control their desires and then there are men who cant, wearing revealing clothing is like taking a chance. Like harvey weinstien invinting a girl to her hotel room is taking a chance.

Nai bhai , Kon kerta hai .. half of my relatives think its a contract marriage and other half think either its Halal or Haram ... ek rishtedaar tu pouch raha tha, Bache ke Religion kia ho ga ... dil tu chaha saaly ko C-130 kara dun phir mai ne soucha yaar typical mindset hi yahi hai .. kafi time lagge ga logo ke minds change kerne mai ..
dafuck yar shaadi pay hi shuru ho gaye had hay.
chal meri wall pay a wahan gupshup kartey hain is barey main.:lol:

I once put up a Avatar wearing them...... Never again :mad:
An interesting backstory i presume

I’m going to be arrested in this thread LOL
Arrest before flogging is necessary :D

Well, I worked for Japanese police as interpreter for years and beside the cases we had random discussions in free time! don’t know it’s related with topic or not but as per Japanese crime data the average of rapes and abductions of female is surprisingly higher in “ Summer “ when wears get more short and body parts visible to attract opposite gender.
So Yes dress has a huge impact in surrounding and intentions of individuals is different topic.
Maybe summer is the time when giant tentacle monsters wakeup from hibernation :angel: @Hell hound

Dafuq!!!

Back to the cave with you Fred
Wilma open the door

it should be left to the judgement of the person who is wearing it, does not matter if i am distracted or not..but I would request those(usually overweight) who got massive arse with flesh hanging out in odd places or with short thick stumps for legs... to reconsider their decision...

it should be left to the judgement of the person who is wearing it, does not matter if i am distracted or not..but I would request those(usually overweight) who got massive arse with flesh hanging out in odd places or with short thick stumps for legs... to reconsider their decision...

Even I feel uncomfortable when women sits by crossing legs , showing their flesh intentionally , .. but I guess everyone got the right to dress as they like .
Some men are even starting this trend , look at TV I'm the shows they sit by crossing the legs to show their as* . Lmao. I don't understand what's with this .

An interesting backstory i presume

Arrest before flogging is necessary :D

Maybe summer is the time when giant tentacle monsters wakeup from hibernation :angel: @Hell hound

Wilma open the door
Interesting at first but then it gets dark

Since we discuss defense related issues, this issues (dressing up) is too related to compromise on ones self-defense. One can't close other's eyes but one can do what ... you know what i mean to say. (the word "distracted" leads to a rape in daylight, in a running bus in India's capital)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom