What's new

Who is Chinese the best and most reliable friend, Pakistan.

:pakistan: :china: :pakistan: :china: :pakistan: :china: :pakistan:

When I write this article, there is a real appreciation in my heart and the same in most of Chinese hearts.

I'm a Chinese oversea student and studying in Australia for my master degree. 2008 is a very tough year for China. Chinses had met the serious snow storm, the big shock in stock market, the violent riot in Xizang(Tibet), the attack of Olympic torch relay from westen countries who don't want see a new China become stand up and a new country whom wants make friends with every country from the third world.

I'm a Chinese who come from Pakistan's neighbour. And in there, in Chinese hearts, Pakistan is our best brother. We knew the real friendship between Pakistan and China, we knew this great friendship's real meaning that is the complete trust and help each other anytime.

My father did military service and told me, this world is not safe, because some bad countries don't like to see the other countries live in peace. Some countries, who always want control ,invade and conquer the other countries. Most of the westen countries and politicans they are hate and discriminate China. There is not real friendship between the countries except China and Pakistan.

My friend, Pakistan plesase go to China to see Olympic Game, may be you don't know, our friends. Now, there is a big and strong current said Chinese will stand up and give the warmest handclap to our brother Pakistan when their athletes enter the opening ceremony of Olympic Game in Beijing.

I'm studying the Australia and I have many friends from Pakistan. We are studying together, we are working together, we are fighting together, we are friends forever.

I will go to visit your country and I can see, Pakistan's future will become more and more beautiful and our friendship will exist forever.

best regard

yours best friend from China.

I also agree with this sentiment whole heartedly. And this wish came true! I was very concerned about the deliberate disruption to the torch rally and their biased counter-factual reporting by *some* regimes. But everything worked thanks to billions and billions of good wishes and hard work from people all over the globe. London best take heed and learn the lessons of tolerance, respect and acceptance of different peoples. I know England & France did many nasty things to sabotage Beijing 2008 Games -- but, we will NOT do the same in retaliation. Even though it was hurtful what US-Germany-UK-France did to sabotage our "opening-up" to the world, I will USE MY POWERS TO TRY TO PREVENT ANY CHINESE OR ASIAN TO SABOTAGE LONDON 2012 GAMES. :agree:

:pakistan: :china: :pakistan: :china: :pakistan: :china: :pakistan:

When I write this article, there is a real appreciation in my heart and the same in most of Chinese hearts.

I'm a Chinese oversea student and studying in Australia for my master degree. 2008 is a very tough year for China. Chinses had met the serious snow storm, the big shock in stock market, the violent riot in Xizang(Tibet), the attack of Olympic torch relay from westen countries who don't want see a new China become stand up and a new country whom wants make friends with every country from the third world.

I'm a Chinese who come from Pakistan's neighbour. And in there, in Chinese hearts, Pakistan is our best brother. We knew the real friendship between Pakistan and China, we knew this great friendship's real meaning that is the complete trust and help each other anytime.

My father did military service and told me, this world is not safe, because some bad countries don't like to see the other countries live in peace. Some countries, who always want control ,invade and conquer the other countries. Most of the westen countries and politicans they are hate and discriminate China. There is not real friendship between the countries except China and Pakistan.

My friend, Pakistan plesase go to China to see Olympic Game, may be you don't know, our friends. Now, there is a big and strong current said Chinese will stand up and give the warmest handclap to our brother Pakistan when their athletes enter the opening ceremony of Olympic Game in Beijing.

I'm studying the Australia and I have many friends from Pakistan. We are studying together, we are working together, we are fighting together, we are friends forever.

I will go to visit your country and I can see, Pakistan's future will become more and more beautiful and our friendship will exist forever.

best regard

yours best friend from China.
ZA Bhutto is undisputed father of Chinese economic revolution. When he arrange US-China meeting. Open the door of West for Chinese. That's the reason Bhutto has extremely high regard in China.
MTE5NDg0MDU0ODk5OTUxMTE5.jpg

ZA Bhutto is undisputed father of Chinese economic revolution. When he arrange US-China meeting. Open the door of West for Chinese. That's the reason Bhutto has extremely high regard in China.
MTE5NDg0MDU0ODk5OTUxMTE5.jpg
what did he do?details plz

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom