What's new

Who is Ahmadinijad ?

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I am posting this really nice video along with few more about President of Iran Mehmud Ahmadinijad which gives the "other side of the picture" the one we dont see on , Sky News , CNN , BBC , CNBC , Fox etc.

* Trolls and Hatemongers will be treated accordingly !

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahamdinejad styles himself as a populist and his rhetoric is popular outside of Iran among many in Arab countries. But inside Iran Ahamdinejad has quite a different reputation and image. Inside Iran, he is neither a genuine populist nor is he popular. In Iran, his actions defy his populist rhetoric. Rather, he belongs to the newly emerged 'elite' that he has himself helped to cultivate and his policies have been typical of bourgeoisie-capitalist types. Of which only the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps and their affiliates have genuinely benefited from. His distribution of cash and potatoes to the poor in the country-side has been ridiculed in Iran by all factions across the political spectrum and this free distribution of cash and potatoes to a select few in the country-side sums up the level of Ahamdinejad's vision and seriousness, or lack of.

In international forums, Ahmadinejad often says the right things from the perspective of many in the developing World. But its empty rhetoric. There is no follow-through, and neither does the regime in Iran intend to follow-through on his rhetoric. A closer look at Iranian foreign policy reveals what should surprise no one at all; Iran’s regime prioritizes only what it deems to be in Iran’s interests.

The gullible people who made this video clearly are not Iranian and have no idea about life inside Iran under Ahmadinejad. However, Iranians would be more than willing to gift Ahamdinejad to the Arabs so that they can experience his 'humbleness' for themselves.

ای ایران;963675 said:
Ahamdinejad styles himself as a populist and his rhetoric is popular outside of Iran among many in Arab countries. But inside Iran Ahamdinejad has quite a different reputation and image. Inside Iran, he is neither a genuine populist nor is he popular. In Iran, his actions defy his populist rhetoric. Rather, he belongs to the newly emerged 'elite' that he has himself helped to cultivate and his policies have been typical of bourgeoisie-capitalist types. Of which only the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps and their affiliates have genuinely benefited from. His distribution of cash and potatoes to the poor in the country-side has been ridiculed in Iran by all factions across the political spectrum and this free distribution of cash and potatoes to a select few in the country-side sums up the level of Ahamdinejad's vision and seriousness, or lack of.

In international forums, Ahmadinejad often says the right things from the perspective of many in the developing World. But its empty rhetoric. There is no follow-through, and neither does the regime in Iran intend to follow-through on his rhetoric. A closer look at Iranian foreign policy reveals what should surprise no one at all; Iran’s regime prioritizes only what it deems to be in Iran’s interests.

The gullible people who made this video clearly are not Iranian and have no idea about life inside Iran under Ahmadinejad. However, Iranians would be more than willing to gift Ahamdinejad to the Arabs so that they can experience his 'humbleness' for themselves.

Do you belong to Iran? Exiled, I guess? :agree:

Ask the relatives of those who were massacred by his guards when they questioned his returning to power. Populist huh?

Since you like to poke your nose everywhere why dont you give me a favor .

Provide Proofs to your claim that we can discuss.
He has been elected by Iranians by a Large margin , he is a Democratically Elected Leader of Iran

Parashuram1..
Ask the relatives of those who were massacred by his guards when they questioned his returning to power. Populist huh?

Would you say the same for Palestinians and Lebanese people massacred by each and every israeli government? No? than move on..

all peoplw who hate iran just watch give em time theyy show you there steel of balls

No, I will rather ask those who have seen the terror committed by the CIA terrorists like the Jandullah.

he is a Democratically Elected Leader of Iran
:disagree:

He was elected by the supreme leader, not the people.
We went to turkey last summer. Most of Turks thought he is a hero who is resisting Israel. But none of them ever lived in Iran. He is ruining everything. Everything that has remained of my country.
But at all, he's just a puppet of mullahs and can be thrown way just like others. That's their way. My mother was in the same university in the same time with his education time. She tells us that he was "uneducated". But was supported by a powerful political mullah. So he could finish his education.
Also he is a liar. He lies a lot and we are getting tired of it. You must listen to his speeches in Farsi. As we do to understand what he is saying. Did you listen to his speeches two days ago? I did and I found a foolish speech.
After all, you are not here to understand the corruption of the government. You must live in Iran to understand that.

Since you like to poke your nose everywhere why dont you give me a favor .

Provide Proofs to your claim that we can discuss.
He has been elected by Iranians by a Large margin , he is a Democratically Elected Leader of Iran
Just as you like to post videos from YouTube to claim thousands of Muslims 'suffering at the hands West'and you then decide to take up the world policing responsibilities, it would simply take you 5 minutes to scan through YouTube for actual videos being shot during the demonstrations in which Iranian people were fired upon.

Don't try to be Iranian when you are not.

About poking my nose, the whole point of me joining this forum is to see what the world is from your (Pakistani, Indian, Asian) perspective. So thank you for demanding a clarification on that.

Parashuram1..

Would you say the same for Palestinians and Lebanese people massacred by each and every israeli government? No? than move on..
You claim atrocities against Muslims all over the world but refuse to see your own leaders doing the same against your population.

This itself proves that you are simply anti-West whether it is the non-interfering Europe or the nosy Americans.

Back
Top Bottom