What's new

who gives training to TTP

They train on their own and receive support from afghan Taliban and training from alqaeda too.

This man has said the truth. All these groups work together whether it is TTP PT or SSP LeT. They loan each other men for ops all the time.

I heard that there is a massive power breakdown in Pakistan and Army and Air force gone on High Alert?

I request to all respect members that considers these points also.....
1. who fundding these orgs.
2. what is the will behind this senerio.
3. After 9/11 what is the Pakistan achivements and what we loss.
4. After 9/11 Pak/China relationship becomes stronger or weeker?
5. A new tactics (War on terror ) become feild war plan or not?
6. India US statgics issue?? what Pakistan thinking for this??
7..Pakistan, india airforce capabilities or race for power??

And, RAW gays came back from holidays.. when BB and Sharif shared the throne, because both made Pakistan, concrete stable.

and who voted Nawaz and BB into power? Not the decent civilians but our feduocracy!
End feudalism now!

you are mixing two different issues as one.......Sectarian killings is different from Terrorists fighting against west......Do i need to remind you of 1994 when OBL was extradited from KSA?

Appreciate that you also hold US accountable for its mistake but let me add a point here, it was US who supplied them with Stinger Missisles and it was SSG / ISI who trained them to fire it. However 1989 ISI left them to it and So did the US

No your wrong here ISI dint left it they first used them to creat a strategick depth in Afghanistan and used there skills to creat trouble in Kashmir ...though they did start off earli and got results aswell but after 9/11 when the free flow of money stoped to them they turned against there masters but you will never acknowledge that cause that pins your lies and denial is your biggest shield at least PAK FAUJ , ISI & Many members from land of the pure think so ....any way good luck

I read both AA guns and RPG are available in Darra Adamkhel.

And you read it correct...

Durra - the world

It’s possible to find everything from a handgun to a rocket launcher. Earlier these workshops manufactured small weapons but now a variety of arms are available – Kalashnikovs, 222-223, Turkey bore pistols, sten-guns and missiles. It’s very difficult to differentiate them from the original weapons.The raw material like iron and other ammo to make lead bullets, shells and missiles is imported across the porous Pakistan-Afghan borders.

It is a tradition in Durra to carry a small weapon for self-defense. But these weapons are often smuggled out of the tribal region into Afghanistan and Pakistan. Islamist fighters in the region, Afghan commanders and people from Waziristan come to Durra to buy arms, which cost anywhere between $15 - $150.

When guns are so cheap, who need funding??? Any one can buy it...

Darra Adamkhel is literally abandoned now.

Another Arms supplier are , USA, China.

Chinese arms are dirt cheap, Chinese made AK47 is 10 times cheaper than Russian or Ukrain made...

The money comes from Jakat collected from all over world/..

I request to all respect members that considers these points also.....
1. who fundding these orgs.
2. what is the will behind this senerio.
3. After 9/11 what is the Pakistan achivements and what we loss.
4. After 9/11 Pak/China relationship becomes stronger or weeker?
5. A new tactics (War on terror ) become feild war plan or not?
6. India US statgics issue?? what Pakistan thinking for this??
7..Pakistan, india airforce capabilities or race for power??

1. Saduies are funding them cause they very well know the day so called ancient silk route which i think is the new energy and trade corridor to central asia wia afghanistan , baluchitan and finally to arabian see opens there economy will be finished

2.well during the strtaing of the WTO Pakistan was in a great position and could have got what it wanted but its generals got greedy and wanted too milk the US - NATO cow but somewhere after tora bora and kundhoos air recue mission they got suspecious and started giving PA money and wepons very very cautiousli which enraged the mushi & his gang and they decided to play a double game ...the result drone attacks and its after math

3.China long after 9/11 got the real picture and strted giving free arms to pakistanies but takin more than share while gobbling Gilgitt and Balistan now has a safe corridoar in place what if tommorow china wants to go alone as it has always done and makes Balouchs the party and forms a strategikk partner ship with NATO & US what will Pakistan do ...well super powers always do that and as AB said in Agnipath do taquatwar logon ki larai me bahut sare masoom logo ka khoon beh jata hai ...got the point

4.the new tacktiks were forced on US had the PAK FAUJ Handed over the OBL in statrting and killed the Taliban from the beggining it would have been a boon for pakistan and its citizenz and all the money that went into war of that 30% would have found its way as an investment of MNC's in Pakistan but PAK FAUJ lost it big time and played a double game and now pakistanies are paying for the same by there blood sad but true and there is nothing paksitan can do about it now

5.INDIA Gained all when US became suspeciuos of its most imp. non NATO Ally and used US influence to the best of its ability and marched leaps and bounds and in turn got aapreciation of US & WEST as a WHOLE whith backing of Israel & russia ....as they say One mans Loss is Other Mnas Gain ...Gott ITT

6.well Pakistan is no where near to challenge IAF now as we have learned those lessons which we were always lacking and owr force multplied many times during last 11 years there are two reasons

a. after Kargill IAF's & IA's weak points were exposed and we started building on it from there and with a little help from israel knew what we wanted and in time got it too

b. end of US suspecion on India and its full support along with Israeli intellegence guidense and french & US supplies we filled up the big cavity to a great extend and started mordanizing and now are at a level where not even China has guts to do any misadventure forget PAF its not even an issue now lolzz

so in short deu to your i mean Pak Faujs Mistakes US & west turened against youIndia made great strides and there is nothing about it now :cheers:you can do now

Another Arms supplier are , USA, China.

Chinese arms are dirt cheap, Chinese made AK47 is 10 times cheaper than Russian or Ukrain made...

The money comes from Jakat collected from all over world/..

Then that is somewhere in Afghanistan.
No illegal gun markets are found in KP anymore...

so in short deu to your i mean Pak Faujs Mistakes US & west turened against youIndia made great strides and there is nothing about it now :cheers:you can do now

if i show you indias "strides" you'll start crying... im sorry buddy.

Well GuruDutt Aftr long time, and Icewolf welcome again (Aftr Bann)...

@topic: Idea is like a seed, which grow inside human brain. The seed is been implanted since Zia regime. Being American ally (in WoT) cost Pakistan most in last 10 years. The Holy Warriors are feeling betrayed, hence taking revenge..

@Arms: Arms are cheaper than food in Pakistan.
@Money: Money is never an issue, if the cause is holy... Jakats and Petro dollars are available easily.

More than body guards they seems to be hostage takers.

One body guard in the right corner is from Gorkha, one can see his features, other one on left is definitive Indian and regular.

Why are they hiding there face at this occasions?

Bigger question is how do they continue to live, when many armies of the world were suppose to be hunting them.

What is the supply source of their arms?

The only un-accounted logistics going into Afghanistan, from Pakistan is Indian and NATO.

What goes from Iran, can be any one's guess!

Dude are you working with or for ISI.....................

Leave KP, if you have money you can get AK47 in New-Delhi. Hope you understand my point...

Dude are you working with or for ISI.....................

I think he is working with Great Jaid Zaman Sahib .. remember his Heera lal and Panna lal comment???

well if snatching your best buddy who always ignoared your mistakes and even send his 7th Fleet to recue you in 1971 is now in your mortal enemies camp and is doing what india always wanted to do = killing terrorist withowt a single casuality of its forces then what is makin strides

well if the same guy who bloked all techs to us is givingus the latest wepons along with your own secrets to sweeten the deal and without as much as half the string attached as there are on you then what is makin strides

well if after 4 wars we are getting what we always wanted to see = pakistan like a third class world citzen despite its ladle neukes and such a big army.....what is makin strides

we have made dams for owr own good and even if your point is valid but no one listens to you then what is making strudes

all your little secrets which you hid from the world are exposed by your so called freinds not masters just to make India Happy and get some trade what is makin strides

lolzz sirji we indians dont pick up a gun when things go wrong with us ...infact we sit and brainstorm and get to the root and strat working from there and results are there for every one to be seen lolzz look at the pathetikk state of pakistan and compare it to what you were twenty years before and what are the ground realities and vice versa for india ...now if that is not makin strides then care to tell me what is

Back
Top Bottom