What's new

who gives training to TTP

@GURU DUTT

Type English. This isn't a happa chappa 3rd world Indian classroom.

Last edited by a moderator:
@GURU DUTT

Type English. This isn't a happa chappa 3rd world Indian classroom.

he he he he sirji now when you dont ahve an answer to my question your trying to bully me with my spelling and grammer mistakes ...Bhawnao ko samjho ji anyway whats there in grammer im not going to write a poetry or become a author lolzz

ham to aise hi hain :azn:

tehrik-i-taliban-pakistan-tt-spokesman-ehsnaullah-ehsan-670.jpg

Very professional approach "" finger off the trigger""
who trained these culprits. a big question

Well, I am a Noob and dont like TTP, but finding such posts from an apparently senior member is disturbing! Even a simpleton like me knows that the FIRST thing ANYONE teaches you before handling the firearm is trigger and pointing safety etc.. To say that they look "professional" just of this is plain stupid.. OOooo CIA is teaching simple finger off trigger... I am scared..

Why cant people accept that they are extremists from within and maybe even the ISI instead of RAW or MOSSAD or CIA (the root of all Pakistan's problems? :p) taught them but now they went out of control, like a spoiled child?

oops sorry got confused, in 1994 they stripped him of his citizenship, too much stuff to remember for my tiny little brain
Balixd, actually it was 1992 when he was kicked out of Saudi Arabia and ended up in Sudan.

[/SIZE]

No your wrong here ISI dint left it they first used them to creat a strategick depth in Afghanistan and used there skills to creat trouble in Kashmir ...though they did start off earli and got results aswell but after 9/11 when the free flow of money stoped to them they turned against there masters but you will never acknowledge that cause that pins your lies and denial is your biggest shield at least PAK FAUJ , ISI & Many members from land of the pure think so ....any way good luck

You didn't read the last line did you?, my statement was ISI left them to it and so DID THE US, when ISI was using them to create strategic depths, as you say, then where were the CIA masters , were they day dreaming or too hangover from the downfall of USSR.

You didn't read the last line did you?, my statement was ISI left them to it and so DID THE US, when ISI was using them to create strategic depths, as you say, then where were the CIA masters , were they day dreaming or too hangover from the downfall of USSR.

well US always does that to who ever fights its war lolzz turkey is also a NATO caountry and US ally but they never faught USA's war from its soil but i guess PAK Fauj was too much into hate india and Ummah love than to see the very obvious and mis judged the response well they are them selfs to blame lolzzzzz hope u get the point sir

Darra Adamkhel is literally abandoned now.
sorry to say but I don't agree with you, though most of the factories are legal now, however all lot of them are still operating illegally throughout Pakistan.
However I must add here that they are limited to small arms only, bolt action rifles, pistol, ak-47,
@Black Widow @Gigawatt : the article is from 2008, and since this govt came, they have been preety strict with the legalization of these factories, so no more RPGs and AA guns are manufactured.
The small arms which are manufactured there are of so poor quality that the person shooting the gun is more at risk then the person at the Business end of the gun.
Firearms manufactured at legal and registred factories have a different story to tell though, they are of good quality

well US always does that to who ever fights its war lolzz turkey is also a NATO caountry and US ally but they never faught USA's war from its soil but i guess PAK Fauj was too much into hate india and Ummah love than to see the very obvious and mis judged the response well they are them selfs to blame lolzzzzz hope u get the point sir
I never said ISI is the pure of all, what I said was the US is equally to be blamed for it as much as PA / ISI. We learn from mistakes, and am sure the establishment have realized it too, back then they did what they thought was better for the country,

sorry to say but I don't agree with you, though most of the factories are legal now, however all lot of them are still operating illegally throughout Pakistan.
However I must add here that they are limited to small arms only, bolt action rifles, pistol, ak-47,
@Black Widow @Gigawatt : the article is from 2008, and since this govt came, they have been preety strict with the legalization of these factories, so no more RPGs and AA guns are manufactured.
The small arms which are manufactured there are of so poor quality that the person shooting the gun is more at risk then the person at the Business end of the gun.
Firearms manufactured at legal and registred factories have a different story to tell though, they are of good quality

I never said ISI is the pure of all, what I said was the US is equally to be blamed for it as much as PA / ISI. We learn from mistakes, and am sure the establishment have realized it too, back then they did what they thought was better for the country,
well your biggest problem is that you never learn from your past mistakes lolzz dint kargill happen even after the operation gibralter in 1965 lolzzz and the funny thing is that when it hits you hard you denai it or cry a conspiracy lolzzz

well your biggest problem is that you never learn from your past mistakes lolzz dint kargill happen even after the operation gibralter in 1965 lolzzz and the funny thing is that when it hits you hard you denai it or cry a conspiracy lolzzz

now you are just being a troll.......

now you are just being a troll.......

no sir im just writing the facts your army never learns the lessons and the funny part is that you denay it even when its hurting you dont worry it will have no implicatins for india or any other country what they did with so called srrtegikk assets and there going owt of the way to support it to have a strategick depth caused so much suffering to Pakistan and drones were onli pressed into full scale operations after US lost trust with pak fauj & decided to go it alone and the classic example is OBL raid at abottabad how will PAK FAUJ convince the world that they dont have any idea that the most wanted terrorist was living a few hundred meters from its millitarry school in its garrison town think,,,,bottom line is stupid reapting the mistakes over and over agin and thinkin of diff results hope you get my point

Irfan bhai i have a question why was he kept alive and even if for some reason they wanted him alive why was he kept in area where Terrorist can reach him?

same reason Malik Ishaq is kept alive and got mobile access and vip treatment in jail and same reason why Kurd was facilitated in escaping from Quetta prison after which the hazara suffered multiple bombing attacks.

Lack of will and Bud Niyaat is the reason

maybe its because normally the 17th attempt turns into a victory and results in a jackpot LOL LOL LOL to you

Seriously who needs training to blow oneself up. Promise them holly virgins and they will do anything.

Raw,Cia Mossad and afghanistan

Rise of TTP lies in Pakistan's extremists resentment against Pakistan's support to America on war on terror

SWA operation had shown that Indians were supplying weapons, medics & training to TTP. We know these terrorists were made by the US in Afghanistan & they were send to Pakistan to spread terror & chaos. US is not running this rented terrorist group alone, India & NATO are working with the US to arm & train this rented group called TTP.

And lets not leave Balochistan behind, it was proven that India is helping rented terrorist groups in Balochistan province, this has been proven.

Does it make any sense to point the finger at the U.S. when we face a common threat at the hands of these terrorists? TTP have repeatedly warned the Pakistani government for working with the U.S. This is what the Taliban spokesman, Ehsanullah Ehsan, said last year: "Everybody knows we are against restoration of NATO supplies, and we will target each and every member of the parliament who will support the restoration. We are also advising the drivers of NATO supply trucks to quit this job, otherwise they will be responsible for any consequences.”

In order to succeed, it is very important for us to see the truth and separate facts from fiction. This is what the Taliban spokesman, Ahsanullah Ahsan, said after the attack on the U.S. convoy in Peshawar last year: "The diplomatic staff of all Nato countries are our targets. We will continue such attacks. Pakistan is our first target, and America is our second." The truth is that terrorist organizations like the TTP pose as much of a threat to the U.S. as they do to Pakistan. We must hold these obvious culprits responsible for their actions and support our governments in their mission to bring peace and stability to the region.

Ali Khan
DET, United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

same reason Malik Ishaq is kept alive and got mobile access and vip treatment in jail and same reason why Kurd was facilitated in escaping from Quetta prison after which the hazara suffered multiple bombing attacks.

Lack of will and Bud Niyaat is the reason

maybe its because normally the 17th attempt turns into a victory and results in a jackpot LOL LOL LOL to you

good luck to you then bring it on we will make sure that all those who try will go back in body bags and this time there would be no POW's SIR :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom