What's new

who gives training to TTP

Same people who used to train other terrorist groups.

The question here is who is training them not funding and equiping them. Because this training and professionalism is not restricted to TTP but to all militants., be it Uzbeks, Afghan Talibans, Chechen freedom fighters, Al-Qaeda militants in African region, Saying that KSA / Arab states are supporting them contradicts with the fact that USA and KSA are allies, KSA is pro-west, so I really don't think US would allow them to fund talibans and equip them. However funding for TTP and equiping to create chaos in a state comes from Arabs like they support Sectarian killings

USA is not much concerned about TTP and Taliban as it is only restricted in Afghanistan and Pakistan and their cause is not allow any non Afghan force in Afghanistan. It is Al Qaida, USA is much more concerned about. . See the turmoil in Arab world. Civilians fight the army.. who game them training?

Funds from Arab countries. While gun markets like Darra Adamkhel operates openly in Pakistan.

Though I agree , Darra is the largest market for illegal weapons, and they are very skilled to make any kind of weapons, however I am sure they can't make AA guns and RPGs

USA is not much concerned about TTP and Taliban as it is only restricted in Afghanistan and Pakistan and their cause is not allow any non Afghan force in Afghanistan. It is Al Qaida, USA is much more concerned about. . See the turmoil in Arab world. Civilians fight the army.. who game them training?

I don't know what are you trying to say here because you are just bringing everything here......Arab turmoil and who is training the civilians aka Rebels against the Govt, yes that is my question to you, who is supporting the Rebel?....

Hint: Google Syria, Libya, Rebels, CIA, Weapons, No Fly Zone, France intervention......... it wasn't al-qaeda who supported the rebels but CIA, it is well known fact my dear

I don't know what are you trying to say here because you are just bringing everything here......Arab turmoil and who is training the civilians aka Rebels against the Govt, yes that is my question to you, who is supporting the Rebel?....

Hint: Google Syria, Libya, Rebels, CIA, Weapons, No Fly Zone, France intervention......... it wasn't al-qaeda who supported the rebels but CIA, it is well known fact my dear

No, I am only making one point clear that these rebels can be recruited in Taleban or Al Qaida. Since they are trained. No RAW hand is there, as many Pakistanis think that RAW is involved.

No, I am only making one point clear that these rebels can be recruited in Taleban or Al Qaida. Since they are trained. No RAW hand is there, as many Pakistanis think that RAW is involved.

Lets not go off-topic then shall we?

Adnan Rashid and Ehsanullah looks like monkeys.
But their too bodyguards look professional.

Ehsan or Rashid even has a Dell laptop which I think is the same model as mine.:P

Hence proved RAW is backing these terrorist :omghaha:

Lets not go off-topic then shall we?

There were also reports that ISI trained TTP to counter any force in Afghanistan and create pro Pakistan Afghanistan after NATO leaves.

Why would RAW back those men(TTP) who are working for ISI in Afghanistan to create pro Pakistani regime in Afghan?

There are several answers to this question, sir. Firstly, the tribal area traditionally, and even Balochistan have remained remote to central control. As such the existance of militia is not a surprise; interestingly if you go into the rural areas of Sindh and Punjab you would find militias. Secondly, during the Soviet-Afghan war there were active camps that trained people solely in asymetrical warfare, now this was as far back as the 80s which is not far away. It is possible that the trained individuals trained others. It is not the training that truly counts as much as combat experience which these people have had plenty (the Afghan war followed by the civil war followed by the US invasion) this provides a battle experince which hardens the men and allows them to train fellow men. Lastly, these men are bent on deconstructive thoughts- they do not want to build somehting or perserve something, they just want to destroy, this makes it simpler for them.

There were also reports that ISI trained TTP to counter any force in Afghanistan and create pro Pakistan Afghanistan after NATO leaves.

Why would RAW back those men(TTP) who are working for ISI in Afghanistan to create pro Pakistani regime in Afghan?

Oh man....just read again my post and the post against which it was replied...... :hitwall:

Adnan Rashid and Ehsanullah looks like monkeys.
But their too bodyguards look professional.

Ehsan or Rashid even has a Dell laptop which I think is the same model as mine.:P

BTW Tandoor garam ho too Muhala wale bi rooti laga late hai........ :drag:

You are far from reality and the facts...please do share these reports on isi.....i suggest you read into ttp and punjabi taliban

Back
Top Bottom