What's new

Who gave British the right to grant the land of Palestine to Jews?

IDK about Israel but these english also gave Diego garcia to US which rightfully belongs to India.

The country "Pakistan" came into existence in 1947. There was no such place before it. Aborigines have been living in Australia for thousands of years, yet they've adapted even with the "white man's" arrival.

very Indian viewpoint that works amongst Indians and less educated people but not amongst most people with some education.

Serbia has always been Serbian land. If Pakistanis claim they once lived in Serbia 2,000 years ago, it would be as foolish as what you claim.

very Indian viewpoint that works amongst Indians and less educated people but not amongst most people with some pakistani education.

the word "pakistani" is important...because only they can produce some atrocious mutating of history.....

very Indian viewpoint that works amongst Indians and less educated people but not amongst most people with some education.

Serbia has always been Serbian land. If Pakistanis claim they once lived in Serbia 2,000 years ago, it would be as foolish as what you claim.

With people of "some" education such as yourself, you would at least know that the word "Pakistan" was coined somewhere before or after WWII.

very Indian viewpoint that works amongst Indians and less educated people but not amongst most people with some pakistani education.

the word "pakistani" is important...because only they can produce some atrocious mutating of history.....

So mr hindutva fanatic. you seem to think your swastika takeover of the world is a valid interpretation of world history.

And you accuse others of having a fictitious interpretation of world history!

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

With people of "some" education such as yourself, you would at least know that the word "Pakistan" was coined somewhere before or after WWII.

It was coined after the war, genius.

However Pakistanis didn't crystallize of the skies over Pakistan one day in 1947 all of a sudden. They have always been there. Anyone in Serbia claiming to have lived in Pakistan 2,000 years ago would be an idiot.

So mr hindutva fanatic. you seem to think your swastika takeover of the world is a valid interpretation of world history.

And you accuse others of having a fictitious interpretation of world history!

lol mr.naked bird....the swastika is not a hindu symbol in exclusivity.....even the jains and the vajrayana buddhists use it....lesson number 1.

what i have in my avatar does not mean it is reality already.....and i dont not claim it was world history....lesson number 2

what the avatar means is educating the dharmic values world over...not like your "conquering the world in a political sense through war and bloodshed"...lesson number 3....

see you gotta learn many things....

now stop pushing your pakistani version of history as genuine history....

Did you know Brithish colonized India after defeating Mughals Empire ( greatest muslim Empire)

You are mistaken.

The Mughals didn't have any power for more than a century before the British rule.

The won it from Hindus and Sikhs.

“Saltanat-e-shah aalam az delhi ta palam”. i.e. “the Empire of Shah Alam extends from Delhi to Palam”.

This was a popular saying more than a 100 years before 1857. The Marathas and Sikhs and Jats had utterly defeated the Mughals. They were also ruling all of current Pakistan.

Check your history.

However Pakistanis didn't crystallize of the skies over Pakistan one day in 1947 all of a sudden. They have always been there. Anyone in Serbia claiming to have lived in Pakistan 2,000 years ago would be an idiot.

Good job you know your history. You just proved that "Pakistan" was created after WWII. And stop comparing Pakistan and Serbia, you don't make any friggen sense.

And you accuse others of having a fictitious interpretation
of world history!

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

hmm, personal insults= frustration, Mr "think tank":woot:

lol funny muslims...when some terrorist of theirs get caught..they say freedom fighters..mujaheddin....but for others...freedom fighters become terrorists....go figure...

i have never called mujahedin a freedom fighter organization, and beside it was UK that said those Israeli parties was terrorist organizations not me!

Islam started existing after the prophet and Pakistan started existing after 1947.Thats all.

who are you to say my religion started existing afther the Prophet? it even stands in the Quran that Adem was the first Muslim and the first human in the world... get some education/knowledge before talking

think you are our god or something? "started existing..." indians started existing 2 years ago thats all

I was referring to your insane claim that Moses, Abraham and Adam were considered Muslims. No Jew or Christian buys that hogwash

they dont have to... it all stands in the Quran!

Hey......... wait a sec............. If Adem or Ibrahim was muslim did he said 'there is no god apart from God, and Muhammad is the Messenger of God.' plz give references.... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

reference How to become Muslim

i don't know go ask Allah, i didn't exist at that time neither did the Prophet Muhammed (PBUH)

I was referring to your insane claim that Moses, Abraham and Adam were considered Muslims. No Jew or Christian buys that hogwash

Moses- Abrahams and Adam were prophet of Allah- and were Muslims-
It doesn't matter what christians or jews think-
Tbh- do you believe in this "son of God" hogwash?-

Pakistani who are hating Israel for reclaiming their ancient land, please don't be hypocrite also condemn China for claiming their right to Tibet on historical annexation. If what Israel is doing is wrong then so is China. There can't be double standards here.

the British empire betrayed the Arabs. Period. The arabs helped the british to defeat the ottoman empire, but they didnt gain anything cuz they then lost palestine to the jews.
Oh and Pakistanis FOUGHT for pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom