What's new

Who do u think is/can be the Best suitable president of Pakistan!

I would say IK for President but a rather more educated and business oriented man for PM.

I would say IK for President but a rather more educated and business oriented man for PM.

In that case you should support Fmr. PM Shaukhat Aziz he has expert experience in business administration and banking, he was CPO and CFO of Citicorp and has worked in over ten countries. Compared to IK who has little experience, what experience does he have? He has big ideas, he may well e an honest man, he is educated, but what about his work experience?

Shaukhat Aziz is more qualified then Obama, Bush, Clinton, Cameron, Blair, Netanyahu, Sarkozy, and many other world leaders. He is also the most qualified person in the history of the Pakistani Prime Ministership.

NO BUSSINESS, man can run , pakistan!
NO, one else, only the one, who can give ,his life & take others , life on the question of pakistan, & have the will to take, whatever it takes to, make pakistan, & unite pakistan!
he is one, & only THE COMMANDO, no one else!

NO, one else, only the one, who can give ,his life & take others , life on the question of pakistan, & have the will to take, whatever it takes to, make pakistan, & unite pakistan!

Arnold ? Hmmn...I thought he was 'the Governator' these days !

In that case you should support Fmr. PM Shaukhat Aziz he has expert experience in business administration and banking, he was CPO and CFO of Citicorp and has worked in over ten countries. Compared to IK who has little experience, what experience does he have? He has big ideas, he may well e an honest man, he is educated, but what about his work experience?

Shaukhat Aziz is more qualified then Obama, Bush, Clinton, Cameron, Blair, Netanyahu, Sarkozy, and many other world leaders. He is also the most qualified person in the history of the Pakistani Prime Ministership.
I know about the man's qualifications but knowing the Pakistani people it's highly unlikely that he will come back so i kept the position open.The reason i vouched for IK was the fact that he is an honest man who would keep all his ministers and other officials in check and in line

he was not ruthless enough. He should have eliminated 1500 to 2000 people when he came to power. The public had their fill off PPP and PNA(N) not once but twice. He would have had popular support for his actions. Ironically he was too democratic lol

A cross between him and Zia would be good though

The last one who was vociferously sincere to us Muslims and was ballsy died in '48 ! Unfortunately I can't see someone 1/10th the guy Jinnah was coming up in the near (or the distant) future of the Muslim world in general and Pakistan in particular !

Brother never give up hope. We have too much potential in Pakistan

Most of our potential is going abroad; I know more than half of my friends from the A'levels and then later ACCA have left for England, the States or one of Canda, Australia or NZ !

Most of our potential is going abroad; I know more than half of my friends from the A'levels and then later ACCA have left for England, the States or one of Canda, Australia or NZ !

Mate we do not need someone like that. We need a ruthless person in the mould of Zia but who puts Pakistan first over and above everything

Mate we do not need someone like that. We need a ruthless person in the mould of Zia but who puts Pakistan first over and above everything

You do realize that Zia, in his religious zealotry, did more harm to the social fabric of Pakistan then perhaps any other leaders including Zardari ? No...I have someone like Mahatir or Erdogan in mind instead !

You do realize that Zia, in his religious zealotry, did more harm to the social fabric of Pakistan then perhaps any other leaders including Zardari ? No...I have someone like Mahatir or Erdogan in mind instead !

I meant his ruthlessness in hanging Bhutto etc. Not his religious meddling that's why I said needs to put Pakistan first and a cross between him and Mushy

he was not ruthless enough. He should have eliminated 1500 to 2000 people when he came to power. The public had their fill off PPP and PNA(N) not once but twice. He would have had popular support for his actions. Ironically he was too democratic lol

A cross between him and Zia would be good though

agreed already, bt wht happens, if he becames, really a ruthless killing machine!
like wht , he did with bugti?
more , like bugtis to fell? thn wht, more cia bassed, inqilabs? bb& condaliza rice!
gen zia, is gone in the heavns, bt commando, is still out there?

Back
Top Bottom