What's new

Who do u think is/can be the Best suitable president of Pakistan!

How about mushi ? Toothless mushi will be better than earlier version ..

How about we just get rid of the President system, and just keep the PM?

I think that there should be a legislation passed in the Parliament that the 'President' can only belong to the Religious Minority Communities and he can, in case of any and all significant abuses of the rights of Non-Muslim Pakistanis, even make the Prime Minister (who is solely a Muslim as head of a legislature that derives laws from a said religion) cry ! A little like Lebanon's 'Confessionalism' !

And to that end my vote goes to : Justice (R) Rana Bhagwandas !

We need someone who is anti American. I hear that Iranian President is available soon lol.

My vote goes to Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

Aslam Raisani

banda jo b ho PRESIDENT PRESIDENT hota hey :rofl:

Good one. Why not? he seems to be a patriot

And pretty darn nutty too ! But maybe thats exactly the kind of ballsy guy that we need !

Or maybe his incessant chest-thumping as a President would make Ahmedinajad look like a pet Chihuahua ! :D

And pretty darn nutty too ! But maybe thats exactly the kind of ballsy guy that we need !

Or maybe his incessant chest-thumping as a President would make Ahmedinajad look like a pet Chihuahua ! :D

well we do need someone with balls and who will stick up for Pakistan. Can you imagine one of these two. At least we could have our dignity back

He was right though. I mean, what's the point if the degree is fake or not, a degree is a degree.

he said, degree is degree whether its a temperature scale or fake educational one :rofl:

well we do need someone with balls and who will stick up for Pakistan. Can you imagine one of these two. At least we could have our dignity back

The last one who was vociferously sincere to us Muslims and was ballsy died in '48 ! Unfortunately I can't see someone 1/10th the guy Jinnah was coming up in the near (or the distant) future of the Muslim world in general and Pakistan in particular !

Back
Top Bottom