What's new

Who are the Arain?

How can you call Arain a myth pls explain your thoughts

There is no specific meaning for this word, in fact many meanings which interpret in many directions.

There is no historic reference that Aryans are a race.

There is no concrete evidence of the Aryan claims.

The Arain's - Timeline Photos | Facebook
Arain Shajra

There is no specific meaning for this word, in fact many meanings which interpret in many directions.

There is no historic reference that Aryans are a race.

There is no concrete evidence of the Aryan claims.

They talking about Arain not Aryan.

Arain moochain rakhtay hain? Mujhay moochain pasand nahi. I wont keep them :fie: . Nahinahinahi moochain nahinahinahinahinahinhaiiiiiiiiiiii
Dear honorary Arain where i mentioned you have to be mustache, many Arain in majority don't carry.

Dear honorary Arain where i mentioned you have to be mustache, many Arain in majority don't carry.
Acha phir theek hai.

May nay moochain rakhee bhi nahin. Bas ab tau aik din khatam hojaey ga ,phir iwont be arain anymore :-( i feel sad. I will miss being that.

Acha phir theek hai.

May nay moochain rakhee bhi nahin. Bas ab tau aik din khatam hojaey ga ,phir iwont be arain anymore :-( i feel sad. I will miss being that.
Haha whenever you like you become Arain no issues if u like i will give you permanent honorary Arain certificate like field marshal you will never get retried from Being honorary Arain:smitten:
If your profile picture really urs i believe you have small mustache & beard. Anyways nice pic

Haha whenever you like you become Arain no issues if u like i will give you permanent honorary Arain certificate like field marshal you will never get retried from Being honorary Arain:smitten:
If your profile picture really urs i believe you have small mustache & beard. Anyways nice pic
My profile pic is of APS martyr, an Aps peshawar student who was killed by terrorists.
Thanks for ur offer, iwill consider it.

Idiots take pride in this sort of bullshit. Grow up dudes this is the 21st century. :no:

Party poopers are thrown in wheelbarrows , carted away and dumped outside the thread.

Kisi nay jawab hee nahi diya. Arains are so arrogant. Its good i am not one. *makes snobbish face

And i will not become honorary araian ever again, koi baat hee nahi karta :-[

Removes title mian and arain from my name ,now i am back to being only honorary pathan from mian shamain arain khan to shamain khan.

Boo!

What language arains speak ? How can we talk?
Sorry for the late reply i was bnd, Arain speaks different languages 90% Punjabi. In Sindh they speak Sindhi and called Mehar (A sub caste of Arain). No Your are again awarded Mian title and may you try this time Choudhary or Mehar.

Sorry for the late reply i was bnd, Arain speaks different languages 90% Punjabi. In Sindh they speak Sindhi and called Mehar (A sub caste of Arain). No Your are again awarded Mian title and may you try this time Choudhary or Mehar.
Lolzzz thank u brooooooooooo.
U are a true bro.

Back
Top Bottom