What's new

Who are the Arain?

Salam to all. There is some misconceptions about the Arain people of Pakistan. Lot of people think that Arain r the locals of indian subcontinent and this is not correct. Also there is no Hindu or Sikh or Budh Arain in this world. One could check indian census record, will not found any single Arain having Hindu or Sikh or Budhish faith. There are some Rai people in Pakistan and india. These Rais are the clan of Rajputs and Arains are totally different than these Rai Rajputs. Arain are the descendants of those Arab tribes who entered in indian subcontinent accompanying Umayyad general, Muhammad Bin Qasim in 711 A.D. in the reign of Umayyad chilaphate. There were several well known Arab tribes i.e. Banu Asad, banu Umayya, banu Tamim, Banu Kalb, Banu Sama, banu Aziz, banu Saleem, Banu Himyar. The fighters of these tribes had defeated Raja Dahir of Sindh. They were permanently settled in subcontinent. The detailed history of the Arains could be found in their historic books like Tareekh e Araian. Tareekh e Araian is written by the references of Chach nama, Tareekh Masumi and Tareekh Farishta. There is detail history in these books about the town Areeha, about Muhammad Bin Qasim, and about the Arab fighter tribes who accompanied bin Qasim. According to these historic books they were known as Areehai due having their roots from a town in modern Palistine "Areeha" Jericho and some were known to be Al Raees that later to b known as Arain. Several Arain families are continue to follow up their Arabic traditions and write their Arabic teritorial names like Amani, Saleemi, Shaami and Hijazi. Naseem Hijazi the well known Islamic historian was also an Arain. If some body is interested to know about the detailed history of Arains tgen he/she may get the Tareekh e Araian, a history book related to the history of Arains. The actual history if Arain could also be found in "Aina e Haqikat Numa", a relaible history books written by well known historian of Subcontinent Moulana Akbar Shah Khan Najeebabadi. In "Aina e Haqikat Numa", the author Moulana Najeebabadi has also mentioned history of some other casts and tribes of Subcontinent. Moulana Najeebadai is also the author of another well known book, "Tareekh e Islam" translated in English as "The history of Islam". Arain have produced great military men like General Zia Ul Haq, a great general in the history of Pakistan Army who had imposed martial law for eleven years in the country. Even according to some resources Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto wad also Arain. Arain is a Martial race and Pakistan Army have good consideration of Arain men. In British time too Arain were considered to be a martial race but their was a small transition where Arain were not favoured for the British army and its due to freedom fighter Moulana Shah Abdul Qadir Ludhianvi who was also an Arain, gave fatwa against British colonial rule and rose his power against British. But Arain once again had proved their potential availabilities and the restriction from the army was removed. British were started to recruit Arain again for the Army. In world war 2 my grandfather had served British Army and there were resealable Arains at that time too in British army. Arain are also the well recognized agriculturists, between 1906 to 1940, 86% of the agricultural tracts were allotted to Muslim Arain tribes all over the Punjab and Sindh. Arain have also proved themselves as industrialist and have produced great sportsmen like Wasim Akram the king of swing and the proud name of Pakistan field hockey team like Shehbaz Senior.

Welcome brother, I am also arab from Hydrabad.

Claws, "hyderabadi arab". These people have some serious issues.
Yep thats true

Kya koi honorary arain bhi ban sakta hai?
Hummm quite difficult to answer but i let you for one day. So you are an honorary Arian what you like to titled Main, Choudhry. Mian Shamain arain, Choudhry Shamain Arain:big_boss:

Yep thats true

Hummm quite difficult to answer but i let you for one day. So you are an honorary Arian what you like to titled Main, Choudhry. Mian Shamain arain, Choudhry Shamain Arain:big_boss:
Ohh thanx, mujhay acha lag rha hai arain banana.

Um may kya banoon ummm

Acha may Mian Shamain Arain Khan

Ab may arain ban kay kya karoon, aik din kay leeay may arain hoon,that means i have one day to do all arain fun stuff, so i have to start fast.

*wears a large pagri and sits arrogantly on a sofa like some proud arain and then ....ab kya karoon...

As i am arain today iwant to meet 'mutasireen e arain' and hear their complains.

Koi nahi araha :-[

Ohh thanx, mujhay acha lag rha hai arain banana.

Um may kya banoon ummm

Acha may Mian Shamain Arain Khan

Ab may arain ban kay kya karoon, aik din kay leeay may arain hoon,that means i have one day to do all arain fun stuff, so i have to start fast.

*wears a large pagri and sits arrogantly on a sofa like some proud arain and then ....ab kya karoon...

As i am arain today iwant to meet 'mutasireen e arain' and hear their complains.

Koi nahi araha :-[
First think about some one who offended you and hatch a plan how to dp something nasty and go ahead. Then eat probably lunch onions tomato cucumber salad with daal mash and chapati (butter applied) with bunna ghosht (A tipical Arain lunch). Then have a tea (doodh pati) then sleep well after that woke up have bath and put shalwar suit the best one eat lots of mangos and lasi after mango then go out with friends and have loud chat.

First think about some one who offended you and hatch a plan how to dp something nasty and go ahead. Then eat probably lunch onions tomato cucumber salad with daal mash and chapati (butter applied) with bunna ghosht (A tipical Arain lunch). Then have a tea (doodh pati) then sleep well after that woke up have bath and put shalwar suit the best one eat lots of mangos and lasi after mango then go out with friends and have loud chat.
Waaah i love it. Thanks a lot for sharing all.

Ab iwill do.
Are arains so brave that they can get kashmir freed from terrorists.

Waaah i love it. Thanks a lot for sharing all.

Ab iwill do.
Are arains so brave that they can get kashmir freed from terrorists.
Sure with all other Pakistani bravery is not in the cast but as a Pakistani A Patriot Pakistani always brave. We will get Kashmir inshallah with the help of all the races in Pakistan.

Sure with all other Pakistani bravery is not in the cast but as a Pakistani A Patriot Pakistani always brave. We will get Kashmir inshallah with the help of all the races in Pakistan.
Bravery should run in blood stream.

How can you call Arain a myth pls explain your thoughts
He said abt Aryans not arains.
And ignore him.

Back
Top Bottom