What's new

Who are the Arain?

Well for some time i used to think word Arians is the desi version of the word Aryans, and they are aryans descendents etc like other races of subcontinent, till i was told thats not true,its a caste name ,confederacy..

Idont know much abt them but just remember our arian frnds telling us they dont marry outside arain clan. Maybe some superior race that they dont marry outside. But i am happy for them,if thats what works for them.

The rest abt their valor and bravery ,i think almost all the clans in pakistan are good in that sense.

And the term martial race was a British coined silly terminology,time to drop it.

Oh so the PDF warrior razpak is an arain.

Well for some time i used to think word Arians is the desi version of the word Aryans, and they are aryans descendents etc like other races of subcontinent, till i was told thats not true,its a caste name ,confederacy..

Idont know much abt them but just remember our arian frnds telling us they dont marry outside arain clan. Maybe some superior race that they dont marry outside. But i am happy for them,if thats what works for them.

The rest abt their valor and bravery ,i think almost all the clans in pakistan are good in that sense.

And the term martial race was a British coined silly terminology,time to drop it.

Oh so the PDF warrior razpak is an arain.
Well it is true to some extend that Arian clan don't marry out side but this trend is also changing now. I am Arian and some of my family cousins married outside of the family as well.

Well it is true to some extend that Arian clan don't marry out side but this trend is also changing now. I am Arian and some of my family cousins married outside of the family as well.
Yes i know abt the marriage cuz when my frnds told us ,iwas surprised cuz i thought this trend of not marrying outside, is found in tribal clans , so it was weird coming from them and then they are an educated group. But then who cares, their choice, but then iwas also told that now there is a change in this attitude, that is they do consider ppl outside the caste. Chalain khair whatever works for them.

I personally really hate these things, i had a frnd whose sister was interested in some dude,dont know their castes at all, guy was a nice person,ithink good job and strong financial background, so is what iwas told , but girls parents turned him down due to difference in caste.

Yes i know abt the marriage cuz when my frnds told us ,iwas surprised cuz i thought this trend of not marrying outside, is found in tribal clans , so it was weird coming from them and then they are an educated group. But then who cares, their choice, but then iwas also told that now there is a change in this attitude, that is they do consider ppl outside the caste. Chalain khair whatever works for them.

I personally really hate these things, i had a frnd whose sister was interested in some dude,dont know their castes at all, guy was a nice person,ithink good job and strong financial background, so is what iwas told , but girls parents turned him down due to difference in caste.
One of my cousin married his class mate and she is not Arian so whole of my family went against him and my cousin was latterly thrown out of family. After 5 years things are quite settled now.

What is the population of them? And how do you distinguish them?

Interests me too, when i think of parsis.

One of my cousin married his class mate and she is not Arian so whole of my family went against him and my cousin was latterly thrown out of family. After 5 years things are quite settled now.
Ya i am not surprised, cuz i know in some clans they dont marry outside but if someone does they accept but in ur caste they are way more stricter. Yehi baat tau weird lagtee thee.

Arian are one of the largest ethnic group in Punjab now.
As per Wiki below
The Arain were found in territory stretching from the Chenab in the west to the Sultlej in the east, in what was the Punjabi speaking heartland of the British colonial province of Punjab. This was also the region that suffered the worst violence during the partition of India in 1947, with almost the entire Arain population of Indian Punjab migrating to Pakistani territory. However, there are still a small number of Muslim Arains still found in Malerkotla, Sangrur and Patiala districts.

The bulk of the Arain population is now settled in the districts of Lahore, Sheikhupura,Sialkot,Faisalabad, Sahiwal and Toba Tek Singh, with a large number of refugees settled by the Thal Development Authority in the districts of Khushab, Mianwali, Bhakkar and Layyah.

Arian are one of the largest ethnic group in Punjab now.
As per Wiki below
The Arain were found in territory stretching from the Chenab in the west to the Sultlej in the east, in what was the Punjabi speaking heartland of the British colonial province of Punjab. This was also the region that suffered the worst violence during the partition of India in 1947, with almost the entire Arain population of Indian Punjab migrating to Pakistani territory. However, there are still a small number of Muslim Arains still found in Malerkotla, Sangrur and Patiala districts.

The bulk of the Arain population is now settled in the districts of Lahore, Sheikhupura,Sialkot,Faisalabad, Sahiwal and Toba Tek Singh, with a large number of refugees settled by the Thal Development Authority in the districts of Khushab, Mianwali, Bhakkar and Layyah.

Oh. So most of the Punjabi of Pakistan are not naive of the land.

Oh. So most of the Punjabi of Pakistan are not naive of the land.
Yes invaders me also belongs to same cast my last family name is Rattay (red furious fighter) we invade india and took new homeland from you.

Yes invaders me also belongs to same cast my last family name is Rattay (red furious fighter) we invade india and took new homeland from you.
more on above we are from same tribe who invade and won very first battle in Sindh. You know mohammed bin qasim 17 years old general defeated raja dahir

My english teacher used to tell me in front of whole class whenever i had fight with my fellows "Dekh beta poori duniya mien sirf 2 tarha key log hotey hien AIK ARAIN aor dosray MUTAASIREEN-E-ARAIN"

My english teacher used to tell me in front of whole class whenever i had fight with my fellows "Dekh beta poori duniya mien sirf 2 tarha key log hotey hien AIK ARAIN aor dosray MUTAASIREEN-E-ARAIN"
MUTAASIREEN E ARAIN???? Hahahahhahahahahhaha.

Ya Allah i fainted laughing.

@IrbiS hahahah plz check the term mutasireen e........

Hamesha mutasireen e zilzila mutasireen e seelab aisay terms sunay thay,mutasireen e arain pehli baar suna hai

Back
Top Bottom