What's new

Who are the Arain?

Yes less people benefited by Arian more suffer i fine example Gen.ZIA
Oh u meant in that sense. Hey thats very stupid of one to say. U cant generalize entire populace of a caste cuz of one person Zia. I am sure lots of arain individuals must have done lot of constructive work for Pakistan.

Waisay yeh tau kisi bollywood ki movie ka dialogue lagta hai.

Duniya may sirf do tarah kay log hotay hain, etc etc.

Anywaysssss, i likeeeeeeddddddddd what ur teacherrrrrrrr said.

Telllll her she is funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnehhhhhhh!

Oh u meant in that sense. Hey thats very stupid of one to say. U cant generalize entire populace of a caste cuz of one person Zia. I am sure lots of arain individuals must have done lot of constructive work for Pakistan.
Just in little sarcastic way. take it funny cazzz Arian are very peaceful people but when offended they will not fight but punish like a hell.

Anyways i hear that Gen Raheen Shrif is also arain from father side but rajpoot from mother side is it true.

Yes invaders me also belongs to same cast my last family name is Rattay (red furious fighter) we invade india and took new homeland from you.

more on above we are from same tribe who invade and won very first battle in Sindh. You know mohammed bin qasim 17 years old general defeated raja dahir

Very nice. Everyone knows the bravery of masculine Muslim invaders who defeated local Hindus.

I found this on sikhiwiki website:
  • Arains mostly use the family names (some former titles) of: Chaudhry, Mian, Mehar, Malik, Ramay, Bhutta, Ghurki, Ramday, Bhutto, Sardar, Kardar, Saleemi, Hijazi, Sheikh, Shah,Shami, Munda, Hansi, Gill, Daulay, Chachar, Gaellin, Mulanay, Qutab Shahi, Rattay, Goheer, Ghalar, Gahgeer, Gatku, Kavali, Basroo, Sappal, Jattalay, Bahalwan, Mudh,Teerandaz, Katarband, Bhaila, Rahi, Bhati, Multani, Sayal, Baga, Peer, Dhako and Alrai.
Some of them above such as Chaudhry, Bhati, Malik, Sardar, etc.are Indian surnames with indigenous lineage. And i know there is no Arian people other than muslims who actually look like Arabs with big noses, etc. So few of them are actually not pure Arian i suppose. But mostly are pure, like Rattay (red furious warrior).

My english teacher used to tell me in front of whole class whenever i had fight with my fellows "Dekh beta poori duniya mien sirf 2 tarha key log hotey hien AIK ARAIN aor dosray MUTAASIREEN-E-ARAIN"

Your english teacher must be proud of you.

Just in little sarcastic way. take it funny cazzz Arian are very peaceful people but when offended they will not fight but punish like a hell.

Anyways i hear that Gen Raheen Shrif is also arain from father side but rajpoot from mother side is it true.
Its not funnyy.

Actually yes its funnny lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
I dunno abt chiefooo u can google.

but when offended they will not fight but punish like a hell.

OMG!!!!!!! Iam so scared and shivering. God save us all.

Its not funnyy.

Actually yes its funnny lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
I dunno abt chiefooo u can google.

OMG!!!!!!! Iam so scared and shivering. God save us all.
since you are nice guy no need to be cared and shivering.

I want to report this animal @Clawz but iwont .this isnt first time this animal said something so offensive abt pakistani race yet he wasnt kickd out. Keep the sh1t going.

Arain isn't a martial race. They are a gardener caste. The only thing they cut is bushes.

I have seen @RazPaK 's photo, he reminds me of the Bhangi street sweepers you see in Lahore.

Yehi baat mujhe tum logo ki achi ni lagti,hamesha jab koi na ho to tab uskay piche boltay ho aur samne bolnay se darr lagta hai.Unban honay to RazPak bhai ko

Back
Top Bottom