What's new

Who are Pakistan's good friends in the Future?

i think i have mentioned in first two lines....If you read the earlier posts where some members discussed whether to consider India as a future friend..(one mensioned India as a country of Hindu beniya..)...you will find the reason of my post.

Dude you would have easily ignored off topic posts and moved on to the topic at hand which by the way is something about Pakistan and its future good friends, something the Indians or India has nothing to do with in the first place. Hope you catch the drill here.

Good day

People giving references to North Korea...OMFG...does anyone have any idea about the situation of North Korea...you being the allies of USA and expecting North Korea's support..bad...terrible...pathetic

People giving references to North Korea...OMFG...does anyone have any idea about the situation of North Korea...you being the allies of USA and expecting North Korea's support..bad...terrible...pathetic

North Korean are Alleins ??? :guns:

They are also Humans .

People have no idea about Tamil Nadu...the problem is with the tamils in Sri Lanka...not the tamils in India....Tamil Nadu separating form India...the funniest post I have ever seen

People have no idea about Tamil Nadu...the problem is with the tamils in Sri Lanka...not the tamils in India....Tamil Nadu separating form India...the funniest post I have ever seen

Frankly u r right however my post was part of the India Pakistan pissing contest in which it scored :victory:

Well i would say Pakistan's friend is just Pakistan and Pakistan alone. You see we Pakistanis need to understand something there is not such thing as being friends, it all comes down to self interests. Those your interests match with become your friends(US,China,Iran etc) and those your interests differ with becomes your enemies(India,Israel). So it all comes down to interest.
I believe there are no permanent friends or foes.

This is so true. Pakistan's ineterests are going to define Pakistan's friends in future.

:pakistan:

祝愿中巴友谊万古常青。:pakistan::china:

Pakisan China

And then Iran in mix , and since Russia is close to china and Iran we will likely be an ideal choice -

Its common sense -

US can be a distant cousine

ok there here mine china, turkey, sirlanka,bangladesh, sauida arabia, iran, germany ,swedin,egypt,u.a.e

post removed!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom