What's new

Whiteness of Shaheen Shah Afridi put under the spotlight by world's biggest alt-right website

Here is the Indian actress Ileana D'Cruz. She's from Goa and dark. Yet she is beautiful :

58a1806b7611ee69325734ac7b22aff0.jpg

images

@padamchen

She's not attractive at all.

I find Amanda Seyfried and Anna Kendrick to be the epitome of American beauty.

Very average looking. Barely ordinary.

Skin colour of my people is lighter than 90% of you guys ...
Search Herrlich (1937) == mountain indid

Sure sure. indians are more light skinned and fairer than Pakistanis..........:rofl::rofl:......:disagree:........south indians, tamils and gujuratis are more lighter skinned than Punjabis, Pathans, Baloch and the Kalash..........:disagree:.. .....:lol:

Not any girl but a certain girl.

Well, let's see...
If I live in a city of 15 million people with half the female population.
And the only woman I find to propose is on facebook then I would think there is something wrong with me.
And if she rejects me(which she should) then I would think there is something seriously wrong with me.
And if by chance she accepts, then I would think that something is seriously seriously wrong with her. Looolz...

Well, let's see...
If I live in a city of 15 million people with half the female population.
And the only woman I find to propose is on facebook then I would think there is something wrong with me.
And if she rejects me(which she should) then I would think there is something seriously wrong with me.
And if by chance she accepts, then I would think that something is seriously seriously wrong with her. Looolz...

Calm down. She was my colleague in a company we used to work some time ago and many of our co-workers used to knew my quite vocal love for her. Most of all, she knew it too.

I am not a FB person.

Last edited:
Sure sure. indians are more light skinned and fairer than Pakistanis..........:rofl::rofl:......:disagree:........south indians, tamils and gujuratis are more lighter skinned than Punjabis, Pathans, Baloch and the Kalash..........:disagree:.. .....:lol:
Also I dont think there is one look that is average I mean there is so much diversity here looks change depending on where you go in Pakistan so I hold the same position I held 5 years ago :D
How on earth do you average
kusin.jpg

198_338.jpg

pb-120115-arfa3-cannon.jpg

Kalash-Photos-Chitral-A-Kalash-girl-with-green-eyes-Kalash-Valleys-Pictures.jpg

Calm down. She was my colleague in a company we used to work from 2013 to 2014 and many of our co-workers used to know of my quite-vocal love for her. Most of all, she knew it too.

I am not a FB person.

Lool... It took you 6/7 years to propose her that too online when she's not even your girlfriend?

Anyway, your life your choices, I suppose.

@Zibago was in love with the Pakistani model, Sunita Marshall, who is dusky.

Here is Fair and Lovely cream Pakistan :

5a3bf3b219eba.jpg

Hina is quite attractive. Especially that dupatta on her head makes me want to do Love Jihad with her.

You must simply be a white worshiper. :)

Edit : Also, I like the girl-next-door types.
The girl in the pic is ugly. But avg. Pakistani girl is still much better looking than avg Indian girl.
And I agree that Pakistanis have a problem with worshiping white skin and not focusing on features that make a face/body attractive.

Lool... It took you 6/7 years to propose her that too online when she's not even your girlfriend?

I had declared to her right then. She said no for certain reasons. But then itself I delivered a message through her friends that "Tu haan kar ya na kar, tu hai meri, Kiran".

That's that.

Last edited:
few years back ...I wanted a son like this :

lomu2_3503602k.jpg

and a woman like this:

5285.jpg

Dad and Son lifting together..coming back home and Mom making Fruit shake and Lassi...My own piece of Paradise on earth

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom