What's new

Whiteness of Shaheen Shah Afridi put under the spotlight by world's biggest alt-right website

you can see some diveristy in people of pakistan thread if you are genuinly curious

You want diversity, come to India.

Pakistan, to put things in perspective, is just one state of India.

You are as big and as diverse as Uttar Pradesh

well geography determines a lot of diversity bro , pakistan is stituated as meeting point of three asian plates , while uttarpradesh is firmly in gagatic plains. Pakistan will have more diversity , also see genetic map of pakistan by any big dna company , its most diverse of all asia

well geography determines a lot of diversity bro , pakistan is stituated as meeting point of three asian plates , while uttarpradesh is firmly in gagatic plains. Pakistan will have more diversity , also see genetic map of pakistan by any big dna company , its most diverse of all asia

Same with Uttar Pradesh.

Every horde that broke through the Hindu Kush, finally made it to the plains.

Some went back.

Some assimilated.

Lots of different seed.

Nahh i have much more important things to wonder ...
But have you ever wondered that why it is you take genetic test you will have 30-40% south indian
(ASI) gene in you ( assuming you are punjabi or sindhi)

That is neither here nor there. West Africans and Scandanavians both have a 50-60% genetic match but both are VASTLY racially and genetically different. Even a 1% genetic difference has a significant impact on racial and genetic differences. Unless they are an exact genetic match, the racial differences will be significant. Even dolphins and bananas have genetic similarities with humans but all 3 have completely different phenotypes.

While you guys tell us all about pakistan a country of 200 million in detail ...
Why you confidently forget that india is also diverse ( much more so )... a nation of 1400 million inhabitants ....
That is what my real question is ...

I'll tell you what i think you can correct me ...
Punjabi from lahore and surrounding area is different from punjabi from south punjab ...
Pashtuns are very different from indians
Sindhis are closest to indians and balochis the farthest . ..

indian may have more diversity than Pakistan but the different racial and genetic groups that make up india have virtually nothing in common with the racial and genetic groups that make up Pakistan.

FALSE NARRATIVE. The racial and genetic groups that make up india and utter pradesh are different to those that make up Pakistan. There is no similarity whatsoever.

FALSE NARRATIVE. The racial and genetic groups that make up india and utter pradesh are different to those that make up Pakistan. There is no similarity whatsoever.

Just look at the flow of genes and people historically, aways from the prism of the last 1300 years.

Just look at the flow of genes and people historically, aways from the prism of the last 1300 years.
More complex than you imagine.
Numerous communities have moved around the Subcontinent and Numerous outside communities have left their marks.

That means NOTHING when all the racial and genetic groups that make up modern day india are now very different to those that make up modern day Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom