What's new

Whiteness of Shaheen Shah Afridi put under the spotlight by world's biggest alt-right website

White Pakistanis like you should send Black rapist Pakistanis back home to prison...You cannot deny the sex Gangs of UK are operated by only Black Pakistanis and not by blonde White Pakistanis...Lack of blonde Pakistanis abroad is destroying Pak's image

how long you going to repeat the sex gang story for last two years, while I can post few rape/group rape/sadism/rape and burn/rape and killed stories from India...everyday

Sorry for not telling you guys in advance (and soon after). But as you know Not everyone create threads for everything. ;) and unfortunately i lost my way to "whatever" thread since @Hell hound, @Tps43, @Moonlight, @Mentee, @Chauvinist and @RealNapster broke apart.

I can turn on the pupho feature here but never mind

Many many congrats Lala.loads of duas. So have you heard of “run mureed” already or things would be different for you? :D

Last edited:
Sorry for not telling you guys in advance (and soon after). But as you know Not everyone create threads for everything. ;) and unfortunately i lost my way to "whatever" thread since @Hell hound, @Tps43, @Moonlight, @Mentee, @Chauvinist and @RealNapster broke apart.

These names make me :cry: from nostalgic memory...as some left for good it seems.

We had such good fun haha, this group of ppl always great banter.

Hope @Tps43 drops in now and then at least, where did that guy go haha.

Tps would always understand this:

wgBGi6O-150x150.png

Mentee and Tps had some great convos back in day :taz::rofl:

These names make me :cry: from nostalgic memory...as some left for good it seems.

We had such good fun haha, this group of ppl always great banter.

Hope @Tps43 drops in now and then at least, where did that guy go haha.

Tps would always understand this:

wgBGi6O-150x150.png

Mentee and Tps had some great convos back in day :taz::rofl:

We even had a messenger chat group after they left. But then even that didn't worked out for long.

Shaheen should keep his red beard long.

Pakistan's maritime capabilities are only going to increase and we would need Red Beard for it.

As evidenced by this thread. Shah should be put on a dingy to subjugate Bay of Bengal once again under Pak mandate.

Shaheen should keep his red beard long.

Pakistan's maritime capabilities are only going to increase and we would need Red Beard for it.

As evidenced by this thread. Shah should be put on a dingy to subjugate Bay of Bengal once again under Pak mandate.
why do you have to be so sarcastic?

Back
Top Bottom