What's new

Whiteness of Shaheen Shah Afridi put under the spotlight by world's biggest alt-right website

You all speak the same language.

Brothers.

Gharelu jhagda

Nautanki.

Jamaicans and West Africans all speak English. Does that make them the same race as White Western European English people? In the same way, indians and Pakistanis speaking the same language doesn't make them the same people. 40% of Pakistanis speak the same language as Iranians and Afghans do. It doesn't make us Iranian or Afghan just as it doesn't make us indian.

Here is the Indian actress Ileana D'Cruz. She's from Goa and dark. Yet she is beautiful :

58a1806b7611ee69325734ac7b22aff0.jpg

images

@padamchen

She's not attractive at all.

I find Amanda Seyfried and Anna Kendrick to be the epitome of American beauty.

Here is the Indian actress Ileana D'Cruz. She's from Goa and dark. Yet she is beautiful :

58a1806b7611ee69325734ac7b22aff0.jpg

images

@padamchen

She's not attractive at all.

I find Amanda Seyfried and Anna Kendrick to be the epitome of American beauty.

Trust you to convert any thread into chick watching. Lol

Good good

Lockdown hai.

@PAKISTANFOREVER bring on the square jawed eagle beaks :lol:

even in pakistan many dusky girls look better than whiter girls.

@Zibago was in love with the Pakistani model, Sunita Marshall, who is dusky.

No wonder fairness creams find its place in india, They are obsessed with white skin and they will for another 500 years.

Here is Fair and Lovely cream Pakistan :

5a3bf3b219eba.jpg

Or your pockmarked skin minister Heena Rabbani Khar.

Hina is quite attractive. Especially that dupatta on her head makes me want to do Love Jihad with her.

You have low standards

You must simply be a white worshiper. :)

Edit : Also, I like the girl-next-door types.

Last edited:
You have low standards

Low standards is not who you find attractive physically.
Low standard is when you start proposing them or any chick on facebook. Lol...

I don't really know what she thinks of me. She's not my GF yet. I have sent her my marriage proposal. She has not yet replied.

I don't think she dislikes me in any way but I don't know what she thinks of me about marriage. :)

If pakistani so called looks are to be looked at
Then afghans and persians are your enhanced versions ... Why just don't go to them ?

This..

If Pakistan has millions of blondes, then surely Iran,Afghanistan and Tajikistan has tens of millions of them? (an order of magnitude more)

Back
Top Bottom