What's new

White tiger kills youth in delhi zoo

i want one as a pet.....are they available on indian black market

It is a wild Animal and will react if provoked. There are white tiger at a zoo nearby as well and they too are in unsafe environment for themselves and the people in my view.

It is a wild Animal and will react if provoked. There are white tiger at a zoo nearby as well and they too are in unsafe environment for themselves and the people in my view.

we'd have a good understanding....dont worry :D

we'd have a good understanding....dont worry :D

Apart from the Jaguar(funny that it sounds like Jag-vaar even though there is little etymology to suggest that the Mayan Language had anything to do with anything from the subcontinent)... very few species of large cats have been kept as pets with repeated success.

yes , he could have been saved and using tranquilizers could have been a possible solution but sometimes i think one or two of such cases are necessary for people to understand that there is a limit for everything . I remember visiting a zoo few years back the animal inside the cage seemed to be more civilized than the ones standing outside throwing stones and pieces of bread at it .

WTF, throwing pieces of bread ???

Where the fck were security for 15-20 mins!? I think those people should be charged with assistance in murder for neglect in their jobs. Fck man life is so cheap these days...unbelievable. I can only imagine the horror on the family's face as they watch the clip of boy's body being dragged.

Enough time for making movies but not enough time to rescue.

I heard this one quote from someone once, "In old days people used to help out one who fell or slipped on the road. These days people manage to laugh at it a little. In sometime in future, people would be able to laugh as well when they see someone die in-front of them."

I think 15-20 minutes could be an exaggeration. People tend to exaggerate 5 minutes to 15 minutes. The tiger won't stare at him for 15-20 minutes doing nothing. He would probably get bored and move away before that.

This idiot climbed on top of a 15 feet wall just to get a better look at the tiger, he lost his balance and fell into the pit

The wall was meant to keep the tiger away from the people since tiger cant climb the wall, but it cant keep the idiot away from the tiger

Wall is 15 feet high for Tiger not for visitors, for visitors it's just 1 foot.

LOL @ throwing pieces of bread at it. Were they trying to feed the tiger or make it laugh? Stupidity galore.[/quote]
feed the lion , our country is full of idiots

I read somewhere today he wanted a selfie with tiger?

A 12th class boy was killed by a white tiger in delhi zoo after he slipped and fell in the tiger enclosure , the wall was 15 feet tall , for 15-20 min the tiger din't touch him and was just sniffing him but it attacked him after a stone was thrown at .
footage of attack

:( rest in peace to that youth.
what a great tragedy
his parents must be shattered

now let me share the similar more gruesome story in Lahore Zoo . I am talking about 15 to 20 years ago... but I still grieve over it

a family with an infant went on a visit to the zoo.. and the stupid father with the baby went too close to the cage of the black bear

who pounced at the baby and garbed it. the father tried to wrestle his son back but the bear wont let go. people around started shouting and cried for help. there were policemen nearby so the people there shouted at them to shoot the bear.. but they refused or were not able to react due to the shock. one guy grabbed the gun off the police man and tried to shoot the bear but the gun jammed. by that time the bear tore the boy in half and ran with the upper torso deep inside the cave. I shudder at the thought of the scene and the cries of the mother of that unfortunate baby who would have been 15 or 20 years ago but lost his life due to the folly of his parents and/ or the lack of health and safety precautions of the Zoo management.

Last edited:
Poor guy no offense but I heard tiger was provoked by people witnessing this accident throwing stones at tiger probably pissing him more:mad::mad::mad:

Jahil awam doing jahalat. Pissing off an animal just for entertainment and tamasha. No concern for the life of the poor guy. Lakh lanat.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom